Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA (28854 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / 2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by MrGidifeed: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian Singer, YCee and some Nigerians have taken to their twitter account to drag South Africa Rapper, Aka for his obvious silence on the Xenophobic Attack from South Africans, after his sensitive posts during the last nations cup.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/ycee-nigerians-drag-rapperaka-for-his-silence-over-xenophobic-attack-in-sa/

1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by MrGidifeed: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Kingdollar28(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Ndi ala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by kidap: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2019
why are they dragging him for this joke

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Youpele52: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
I’m not in support of AKA’s silence but how many of our Nigerian celebrities have spoken up against these attacks.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by olaolulazio(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
Make him speak up and lose his fans and client over there....

Why Tuface never talk?
Why rugged man never talk?
Davido nko?

grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by momodub: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Hummm war is looming around the corner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by firegirl99: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
hmmm I dunno who to support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2019
The will just kill him the way they Killed Lucky Dube

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Ace16(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Shame on AKA after reading those tweets. More shame on our President, VP, Legislators.. U all will not find peace���

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Kenneth10110(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
AKA would be the one to stop the attack or what. When your leaders care less about you its AKA that will defend you. Mtcheww even naija celebs no send na coza matter dey there head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Hungrychicken(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Dragging people anyhow mstcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by adedayourt(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
How ll all these rubbish these guys are posting on social media bring a stop to the killings. undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by OriginalZombiE: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
and this niggga had the guts to sing "fela in versace" wtf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by RTSC2: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Any south African celebrity that refuse to condemn this should be black listed from the Nigerian entertainment industry forever.

I remember that aka or whatever he is called not long ago was complaining that Nigerians always defeat South Africans in everything.

I won't be surprised if he is a xenophobe.

Animals with their round looking faces.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by DevilhimseIf: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
a huge reprisal against all their companies will send a huge signal and make their government act
not all these Twitter rants

Nigerians are Cowards they know this and there's nothing we can do to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
The deep hatred and envy in AKA's post shows where he stands in all these.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2019
According to a 2017 government audit, 72 percent of the South Africa's private farmland is owned by white people, who make up 9 percent of the population. But these lazy and weak ass people thinks that other Africans are the reasons for their own problems. They are too lazy and weak to confront the white people hence the transfer of aggression.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Lowkey, These SA celebs are happy about this.

We actually beat them in everything, It's supposed to be Na. We're the most populated in the continent. Therefore we'll surely have more of everyhing than them.

Music Artistes
Footballers
Wealth
Instagram follower
Corruption
Scamming
And co

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by rakumi(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Youpele52:
I’m not in support of AKA’s silence but how many of our Nigerian celebrities have spoken up against these attacks.

Good point..

We as a country won't move forward until we attack our problems head on. It won't change nothing if AKA talks or not, what about our Govt, we're planning on taking actions against an artist, but our government that has no regard for it citizens, we'll sit far and try to blame others when we know the truth.

Well, na Naija.. Na who you get power pass you go blame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by ArmaniUhuru: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Can we all stop using MTN??
But before that, let’s all borrow 1k airtime then trash the sim.

#SayNoToXenophobia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
The Events in SA is Babaric, Wickedness and Unhumane..

But I Choose to See these whole evils from the Bigger Picture...

The Whole World is Engulfed in one problem or the other..

Killings, Protests, Destructions, Tornadoes, Dorian, earthquakes,landslide Floodings, Abominations, volcanoes,historic Tragedies etc

From Africa to Asia to Europe to America to the Middle East to South America to Australia, Every place is Feelings the Birth Pangs..

The Truth is these things are not gonna Abate.. instead they will be Increased..

Brothers and Sister The BIG One can Happen any day.. JESUS CHRIST Will Crack open and Take His own out of this Wicked World..

ARE U PREPARED

ARE U READY

ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR... there might be no Next Time

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by myrates: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Our celebrities are mute in this critical time, they won't speak up against xenophobic attacks in SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by IeatPussy: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2019
olaolulazio:

Why Tuface never talk?
Davido nko?
WizKid?

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by rahztafari(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Wat about Ubunja? Lol

It's apparent that Nigerians are busy looking for Africa-brother emotions upandan. It is bullshit to me. While we win the social media war, they are busy rubbing the violence on our face. They know how weak we have become internally and they are obviously desperate to score a point.

I love Nasty C, I love Julius Malema and of course Ubunja's miseducations is always on point but this is a National disgrace that cant be resolved with useless emotions.

You can't negotiate with a bully. If you can't beat him, you will have to beg him. So far so good, it seems we are currently begging them by looking for their emotional support.

This is a very dangerous approach. It's like feeding your enemy and pumping his ego. If they can always get away with this, it's only a matter of time before it hits one South African radical. I really hope it has not yet hit the radical because I know that Julius Malema is a radical nationalist, I just don't know how far he can go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by rozayx5(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Youpele52:

Its not about coza fcker and the farm tool busola

So don't expect any reaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by geezynoni: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
olaolulazio:

Why Tuface never talk?
Davido nko?
WizKid?

grin

Wizkid don talk .i dunno about the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by geezynoni: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Ds Aka has something against Nigeria afaic.He is mad jealous of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA by lyriclekidd(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.