Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

#Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It (52104 Views)

CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by GavelSlam: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guestlander:

That's all you got?

It's good enough and it would work in due time.

Perhaps you would learn how to comment in future.

I doubt that though.

Yet a good start.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guestlander:

Create another thread to report me.

calm down....this matter is not that simple,warrior.... undecided undecided

retreat,retreat....!!...

we will only harm our own selves attackin south africans....
undecided undecided

keep away from anything south african....this is the best solution....!!
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
dont use mtn,dont shop in shoprite....!!

avoid anything south african....!!

dont marry them,dont eat with them,dont look at them,dont speak with them....!!

1 Like

Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ha!

Leave and quiet.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Wetlands22: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guestlander:
South Africans are burning your embassy while you are threatening a shop.
No let me insult you
You no here say Dem dey loot and destroy shops too
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Kingdollar28(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guestlander:
South Africans are burning your embassy while you are threatening a shop.

Mumu what have you done to help the situation??

Nothing impresses men like u!! angry
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by lordkay10(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

The joke is on you! Those shoprites branches you see belong to Nigerians. Its called a 'franchise', you can look up the word. You can buy a franchise to open a shoprite; royalties are being remitted to the brand owners, who may not even be in Nigeria. Same goes for MTN; most of the outlets are owned by Nigerians, selling services offered by MTN and remitting to MTN. MTN is now listed in Nigerian stock exchange and sold-out within two days. Who you think over-subscribed the shares? They generate tax revenue, have Nigerian staff, supervisors and Managers, have chains of outsourced services that keeps other Nigerian SME's running, engage in CSR's that contribute in its own little way to improve communities they are; they contribute positively to the Nigerian economy!

Be there and be destroying Nigerian businesses while those motherfvckers kill people. They waste people's lives and you are looting groceries and table water.

Jokers!
At last, a sensible person
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Litmus: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:
this fools think we are jokin....

we will drive them out of nigeria and china will take over....!!

we prefer chinese to this morafvckers anyways....

f pan africana....!!

Way better. Except for Elon Musk, South Africa can offer nothing better than the Chinese can. And Musk, sef, is not blek.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Litmus:

Way better. Except for Elon Musk, South Africa can offer nothing better than the Chinese can.

that moroon is a south african....??

ofcourse....why am i not surprised....

the most vile whites come from that place....

did you knew he was tellin the world he is from the future....??

am not sure if this white moroons realy invented time travel....

but who knows.... undecided undecided

look at the technologies we have today.... undecided undecided
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Litmus: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

that moroon is a south african....??

ofcourse....why am i not surprised....

the most vile whites come from that place....

did you knew he was tellin the world he is from the future....

am not sure if this white moroons realy invented time travel....

but who knows.... undecided undecided

look at the technologies we have today.... undecided undecided

He is.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Litmus:

He is.

its possible this vile whites invented time travel long ago....

its not impossible to bend reality and move from a point to another....

it just needs alooooot of energie.... undecided undecided
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Litmus: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
tsdarkside:

its possible this vile whites invented time travel long ago....

its not impossible to bend reality and move from a point to another....

it just needs alooooot of energie.... undecided undecided

Some thinkers believe if time travel is possible then we may have time travelers among us. Some say, what we call ghosts may be time travelers. Ghosts can't interact physically with things, thereby interfering with timelines.

I guess if a ghost frightened someone to death, time line has been interfered with smiley
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
lordkay10:

At last, a sensible person

he smart....

and now what....??

i have no fvckin idea.... undecided undecided
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Litmus:

Some thinkers believe if time travel is possible then we may have time travelers among us. Some say, what we call ghosts may be time travelers. Ghosts can't interact physically with things, thereby interfering with timelines.

i dont deal with that kind of stuff.... undecided undecided

ghosts dont come near me....i scare the shitt out of them....

evil bows to me....
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
well....you people are in big trouble....

but am surprised they are trying to stigmatize you nigerians....

their is something about you nigerians that they are not comfortable with.... undecided undecided

i dont know exactly....
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Litmus:

I guess if a ghost frightened someone to death, time line has been interfered with smiley

you heared about that cern stuff....??
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by str8talk1: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
ornicus:

Your knowledge in IT is obviously limited to phishing and scam emails. Seems just as you louts have a yahoo school, you also have a robber school.

You are just like the looters a lazy failure looking for an excuse to rob hardworking people.

Just be careful before you get shot by Nigerian police. Those ones loyalty is to pocket.
You are really a clown.
In fact, from the way u talk, u need to go and argue with ur mates and not ur father's mate.

By the way, u better go and read or rather study my previous posts, if I sound like ur ancestral's stock in trade of throwing shade at pple without being objective.

Come to talk of looting or destruction of properties belonging to SAns, since ur useless and lifeless president is busy sending envoy at taskpayers expense, because, obviously he is just a clueless emb.ecile, where only an electronic email is needed to SA President to reign upon his country men to stop d killing of Nigerians or there will be grave consequences.

But oh no, being a local man, he is busy wasting our money, sending envoys to make useless demands.
I guess, ur brain must be as lifeless as ur lifeless President.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
str8talk1:

You are really a clown.
In fact, from the way u talk, u need to go and argue with ur mates and not ur father's mate.

By the way, u better go and read or rather study my previous posts, if I sound like ur ancestral stock in n trade of throwing shade without being objective.

Come to talk of looting or destruction of properties belonging to SA, since ur useless and lifeless presideeis busy sending envoy at taskpayers expense, because, obviously he is just a clueless emb.ecile, where only an electronic email is needed to SA President to reign upon his country men to stop d killing of Nigerians or there will be grave consequences.

But oh no, being a local man, he is busy wasting our money, sending envoys to make useless demands.
I guess, ur brain must be as lifeless as ur lifeless President.

If you are as old as you claim and this stupid, then all hope is lost.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by str8talk1: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
ornicus:

If you are as old as you claim and this stupid, then all hope is lost.

Only f**ls , low lives and retards like u resort to abuses without being objective.

d President will meet his South African counterpart next month October while beckoning on AU to intervene. Did the American govt had to wait for UN or AU before retaliating on the visa fee saga?
We need a bold and charismatic President and not a lifeless one to take us out of d woods.
Get a life, young man. Sic.
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by Raymagnate(m): 4:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: #Xenophobia: Lekki Shoprite Shut Down To Avoid More Attack As People Stormed It by SundryInfo: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2020
MaziOmenuko:

The joke is on you! Those shoprites branches you see belong to Nigerians. Its called a 'franchise', you can look up the word. You can buy a franchise to open a shoprite; royalties are being remitted to the brand owners, who may not even be in Nigeria. Same goes for MTN; most of the outlets are owned by Nigerians, selling services offered by MTN and remitting to MTN. MTN is now listed in Nigerian stock exchange and sold-out within two days. Who you think over-subscribed the shares? They generate tax revenue, have Nigerian staff, supervisors and Managers, have chains of outsourced services that keeps other Nigerian SME's running, engage in CSR's that contribute in its own little way to improve communities they are; they contribute positively to the Nigerian economy!

Be there and be destroying Nigerian businesses while those motherfvckers kill people. They waste people's lives and you are looting groceries and table water.

Jokers!

Vert true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad #Emefieleconomics / How A Loan App Wiped My Account And Left Me Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.