Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (30036 Views)

HANNAH! 18+(Complete). / Hannah And I / Crazy Hannah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hannah’s pov
I stopped in front of the mansion and rushed out of the car, then threw the key to one of the guards standing outside.
I dashed into the house and raced to the stairs, ignoring the maids and their greetings..
I ran into my room then shut the door, i leaned my back on it and finally let my tears out.. I slipped down weakly and wailed tiredly, why does it hurt so much? I knew this would happen, but why do I still feel this hurt?.. my heart is totally shattered, I feel so empty.. but still I’m happy that’s he’s alive.. but what would happen to my baby?.. how can I survive this? How can I live without him by my side?.. how can I live with the fact that, he no longer has even a single memory of me?.. and what’s worse.. he no longer feels the same way with Nina.. he’s practically seeing her as a friend or even more?.. why didn’t he remember me, did he really not love me? Huh?
I brought my legs to my chest and buried my face in my thighs and cry my eyes out..
…………………..
……………….
“Hannah.. wake up darling” someone said tapping me lightly, but I couldn’t figure out who it was. I rolled on my bed and slowly opened my eyes
“Mom?” I called, as I saw her staring down at me with a smile
“.. it’s 7 in the evening Hannah, you need to eat.. you can’t starve yourself now.. it’s not good for the baby” she said and moved to the center of the room.. she walked back to the bed with a tray in her hands.. I sighed and sat up on the bed.. wait bed? How did I get here, i remember crying with my back on the door..
“.. Sofia called me, I figured you came here, so I came home and saw you fast asleep on the floor and I transferred you to the bed” she said as if reading my mind
My mouth formed an ‘o’ and she sat on the bed, facing me..
I finished the food and kept the tray on the side table..
“We’ll have to book an appointment with one of your doctor friends concerning the pregnancy” mom said moving my hair from my face, I sighed and bit my lips
“I think it’s better if I…” I stopped myself and looked away.. she’s going to certainly kill me if I complete the sentence
“If you what?” She asked calmly
I meet her eyes and instantly look away
“Nothing” I said shaking my head
She placed her index finger on my chin and turned me to face her
“Tell me Hannah, I’m your mother..you can tell me anything” she said and I looked down at my fingers
“If I terminate it” I whispered hoping she didn’t here me, but when I look up to see her horrified look, I’m certain that she did
“..what?” She breathed out
“I can’t help it mom.. didn’t Sofia tell you what happened? He didn’t even recognize me, he has no memory of me or me telling him I’m pregnant, he doesn’t even know my name.. he doesn’t even care a bit about me” I said and started sobbing again.
“What Will I do or say when people ask me about the father of my child oh I Know ‘he’s Ju Sung Lee, but he has no knowledge of our we met or about our relationship, oh and he doesn’t even know my name or about this pregnancy'” I state and mom laughs as tears rolled down her cheeks.. I smile out tears as she pulled me in for a hug.
“.. it’s okay Hannah..
It’s gonna be okay” she said and pulled back.
“Let me ask you just one question Hannah” she said and adjusted on the bed
“Do you still love Harry?” She asks
“With all my heart” I reply almost immediately
“Good. If you really love him as you claim, then keep this child, Harry has done a lot for you, consider this as a way of showing your love for him, let this child be a reminder of the love you both shared, besides who knows he might miraculously regain his memory back and ask of the child, What will you tell him then? That you terminated the pregnancy because he couldn’t remember you?” She asked
“.. I don’t know..” I mumbled and cleaned my eyes
“Think about it my love and do whatever you think is best for you” mom said with a smile
“I need to check on Nicky now, you can come down whenever you feel like, I’ll make some cupcakes for you” she said and kissed my head
“Thanks Mom.. I love you ” I said and she smiled
“Awwn I love you more, and you too baby girl” she said looking at my stomach
“Mom..” I whined and she chuckled
“I’ll leave you to bathe and do whatever you want to do yada yada ” she said and walked out.
I sighed as the door closed.
Maybe she’s right, maybe I should keep this baby, right?
Right?.
……
Next day**

So I decided that I would keep the baby, I don’t care what anyone would say, and I Don’t care about being a single parent,.. and I’ve also decided to be happy, as long as Harry is alive and well.. then I see no reason to be sad and besides, I don’t need any complications with this pregnancy, mom is going to kill me if something happens to it..
I had woken up quite late today, although I slept early.. I guess it’s because of the pregnancy.. wow.. I’m an expecting mother, how sweet..
I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards my office, I opened the door and walked in.. I looked towards Sofia’s/ Zina’s table and saw her bag on her chair..
I flopped down on my chair and dropped my bag on the floor beside me.
I shuddered and suddenly started feeling so cold, really cold.. I got up and moved to the AC, I turned it off and switched on the heater..
I moved back to my seat and started going through a file.
The door opened and Sofia walked in with a huge grin on her face.
“There’s the soon to be Mom!” She yelled walking over to my table and placed the two polythene bags on the desk.
“Morning to you too” I said and rolled my eyes
“Awwn.. pregnancy hormones already?” She cooed and i frowned
“No it’s not!” I snapped
She giggled and nodded
“Whatever you say mummy” she said feigning a baby’s voice.. I glared at her and turned to the bags
“What are those?” I asked
“Oh.. they are for you” she said bringing out several plates from the bags
“Me??..” I asked pointing to myself, the last time I checked.. my birthday was April, and we are in July
“Yep..” she popped and continued arranging the plates
“Why?” I asked eyeing the dishes
“Uhm.. because you’re pregnant obviously, and you’d need to eat a lot, these are your favs anyway.. so just grab your spoon, or chopsticks and dig in.. make sure you finish everything.. cause agama eyes on you” she said pointing her two fingers at my eyes, then at hers
And I can’t help but laugh
“I thought it’s supposed to be ‘I got my eyes on you?'” I asked as I picked my spoon
“Whatever now eat up” she said and moved to her seat
“Yes ma’am” I said with a chuckle and started eating..
Sofia’s pov
I watched with a smile as she finished the second plate, my phone buzzed and I looked at the screen and smiled at the name.
I looked at Hannah to make sure she wasn’t staring at me
*Hey.. how did it go?* He asked
*Mission was successful boss �* I replied
*Good. So is she eating now?* He asked
*Yep, like a pregnant woman that she is.. she’s gonna weigh times four, even before she gets to the sixth month* I replied
“This is good..” she said and I snapped my head to look at her.
“Uhh. Yeah, It is” I mumbled
“What are you doing anyway?” She asked with her mouth full
“Uhm.. n-nothing, i.. I’m just chatting with someone” I stuttered and she raised her brows.
“Ollie?” She asked after swallowing her food
No.
“Yes” I lie
“Wow.. that’s nice” she said with a smile
“Yeah.. it is, now continue your food and stop talking woman” I scold and she chuckled and took the bottled water.
When she continues with her food, I face my phone and there’s another message already
*it’s better that way, I don’t want any complications, I wish I was there to watch her eat* he said and I smiled lightly
*I can take her pictures if you want* I suggest
*Yes please, that would be great* he replies.. so I switch to my phone camera and take her two pictures without her knowledge..
“Hey Hannah, I think there’s something on your face” I said and she turned to look at me
“Really? Where?” She asked and I quickly took a pic.. she frowned and glared at me, I took another and cooed at her, she smiled involuntarily and I snap another. And quickly sent them to him.
“What was that for?” She asked glaring at me
“Pre- mother pictures” I said and she gaped at me
“Huh?” She mumbled
“What?” I asked with a smile, knowing what she was going to say next.
“That is not a word Sof, pre- mother.. where did you get that from?” She asked
“Sofia’s dictionary.. why am I even talking to you? Finish already” I said and she shook her head, but continues eating anyway
*Wow* he said
*.. thanks for everything, please keep an eye on her, I don’t want her doing anything stressful, and please don’t let her walk out Alone.. I don’t want her tripping over something or any of that.. and lastly, take her to Lina, so she can get drugs and start up with her antenatal and all*
*Okay sir*
*Thanks Sof.. I owe you alot* he said and I smiled
*It’s nothing* I text back and I mean it
*Okay, I’ll call to check on her later* he said
*Okay*
I started feeling sweaty all of a sudden.. I looked at the AC and frowned
“Don’t tell me you turned off the AC” I said looking at Hannah
“I had to, I feel so cold” she said
……
Hannah’s pov
I walked down the hall and take a bend, I can’t believe Sofia.. why is she being so overprotective? She didn’t even let me go for the surgery, with the notion that I don’t need stress, she kept acting like an assistant all day.. to the extent of running from her desk to pick my pen when it just fell on the floor beside my legs.. I’m still surprised that no one came to call me, maybe Harry removed me from his team.. I just hope he didn’t.
Anyways back to what I was saying, Sofia is starting to act like a Granny, she even insisted on walking me to Lina’s office when she had surgery to carry out, can you imagine?!, And I’m just one month gone, I can’t even imagine how she’ll behave when I’m in my seventh month, granted I appreciate everything she’s doing, and I know it’s all because she loves me but still..
I walked past the children section and suddenly remembered Jumik, I really miss the little princess, but I’m happy she’s out of this place.. she was discharged a week ago.
I stepped into the elevator and just as it’s about to close a hand blocks it and it opens again, Evans stepped in and the doors closed.
“Oh hey Hannah” he said with a little smile
“Hi.. Evans” I said with a tight smile
“How are you doing?” He asked
“I’m.. good, I’m okay” I mumbled whilst looking around
“Okay” he said and silence filled the elevator, gosh.. this is so awkward
“So how are you?” I asked trying to lessen the tension
“I’m okay.. I guess” he said with a shrug
“Okay” I muttered and focused on the numbers moving up
“I’m sorry about Harry” he blurted out and I bit my lips
He’s the first person to say that.. and I honestly didn’t expect him to be, seeing the way I pushed him to the side, because of Harry.
“Uhmm. It’s okay, it was bound to happen anyway . I’m just glad he’s alive” I said
“Even though he doesn’t remember you?” He asked
“… Yeah” I breathed out and blinked my eyes to keep back the tears, that were threatening to spill
“.. I’m sorry” he said.
“..it.. it’s okay, I guess” I mumbled and he sighed
“Sorry I didn’t tell you about me and Harry before, I was going to but it just slipped out of my mind.. I’m so sorry” I said and the steel doors opened at the last floor, and we stepped out
“.. it’s okay, although I was a bit hurt when I found out, but it’s okay, my feelings are still the same for you though, just so you know” he said and winked. I smiled and streched my hand
“So friends?” I asked with a smile
“We’ve always been friends, but if you insist” he shrugged and took my hands but didn’t shake it, instead he pulled me into a hug and I gasped in surprise.. I pulled back and he smiled…
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist” he said and I couldn’t help but smile as well.
“Hey!” We both turned and my smile vanished
….
Harry’s pov
I thought she was resting in her office, I never knew she was here smiling at this…at this…. Evans.
Her smile vanished and her lips parted slightly, Evans remained unfazed.. I frowned and took my lips in my mouth
“..don’t you both have work to do?” I asked glaring at Evans
“Uhm.. well, har.. I mean Sir, it’s not what you think” she said waving her hands
“Oh really, then why were you both hugging? Huh?..don’t you know this is an organization?.. you’re supposed to be res.. working and not playing love in the hallway” I stated, I feel really terrible for this.. but I just have to carry on the pretense for few more days..and everything will be sorted out
“I..we .” she trailed off
“Don’t speak to her that way Harry” Evans said.. oh what the heck is wrong with this guy? He should be happy I’m not talking about his audacity to hug my woman.. but instead he’s here trying to be the jerk that he already is.
I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Hannah.
“You.. I want you in my office in ten seconds, don’t keep me waiting” I said and walked into my office.
……….
…….
To be continued

read more here; https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by PrincessSheris: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Does it mean dat Harry is pretending not to remember Hannah while he does hehehehe.thanks for the update..... pls update ASAP and more strength

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by froze6(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks for completing this storie on your website,please more of this.thanks
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �(Lilianna)
Episode 68���
Harry’s pov
I sat on my chair and smoothened my hair.. I looked the screen of my phone and licked my lips. The door handle twisted and I quickly dropped my phone and picked a file..
Hannah walked in and slowly walked to the front of the desk.
“Good morning sir” she greeted and I hummed a reply.. pretending to be busy with the file.
I said nothing for the next few minutes and I swear I could feel her gaze on me, I rolled my eyes from the file to her face and caught her staring, she blinked and looked away.. she bit down on her lips and her eyes became glossy. She’s trying not to cry, and I can’t stand it..
I cleared my throat and looked down on the file
“..are you okay?” I asked sternly, trying to hide all emotions
“..y-yes Sir” she stuttered shakily
I sighed and looked up at her face.
“I thought I asked you to not call me Sir.. I don’t understand why you are so stubborn Hannah, is harry, Ju Sung, baby or oppa that hard to pronounce?” I asked glaring at her.. her eyes widened and shock was written all over her.. why is she acting.. oh no!.. what did I just say?..
“..uhm.. I mean pronounce the sir properly, in fact, you know what?” I asked and continued without waiting for her response..
“Go and arrange the books on that shelf, I can’t think properly..” I said pointing to the shelf at the right side of the office..
“Okay.. Sir” she said with a little bow and walked to the shelf, I watched as she moved her fingers to her cheek.. I hope she isn’t crying.. I sighed and picked my phone up.. I went to my gallery and looked through the pictures for the tenth time, i made a mental note to thank Sofia again.
I looked through the pictures and no matter how many times I look, each appear more beautiful than the former, I laughed when I got to the one she pouted her lips, while looking at Sofia, I smiled when her beautiful smile came up in the next picture.. and decided to use it as my lock screen, I already used the picture we took in Dubai as my home screen, and I don’t have any plans of Changing it soon.
“I’m done sir” her voice interrupted my thoughts and I nodded.
“Okay, uhm.. I need you to arrange these files, alphabetically” I said pointing to the files on my desk. She nodded and started immediately, I watched every move she made, and the expressions on her face and when she looked at me through her lashes, I didn’t look away.. she swallowed and hastened her movements, probably in a hurry to Leave.. in the process, some of the files fell on the floor and we both docked to pick it simultaneously, causing our fingers to brush against each other. I slowly moved my hand over her shaky hands and carresed it lightly.. she looked at my face and our eyes locked, I should have looked away, I should have stood up and sat back on my seat but I didn’t, I licked my lips and watched as her lips parted slightly.. sooooo tempting.
Putting all thoughts aside, I leaned closer to her until our lips were almost brushing, her already closed eyes fluttered open and she hurriedly covered her mouth with her palm, I moved back and furrowed my brows,
“Sorry .. I..” she stopped and stood up with her hand clasped over her mouth, she rushed to the left side of the office (which is the bathroom), I rushed towards the bathroom and saw her throwing up in the toilet.. I moved to her side and packed her hair up.. then started rubbing her back.. when she was done, she moved to the sink and rinsed her mouth properly..
She walked out slowly and turned to look at me when I closed the door
“I’m so sorry.. I didn’t mean to..”
“It’s okay” I said cutting her off.
“Have you seen Lina?” I asked taking my seat
“Huh?” She asked
“Uhm.. i.. I mean if you’re ill, you should meet a doctor, and Lina is your friend..” I mumbled
“She’s a gynecologist” she stated.
“So?”I asked
“..uhm, well.. nothing” she said and continued with the files.
“Just leave them, seat on the couch and go through this” I said handing her a pregnancy magazine. Her cheeks flushed and she gaped at me.
“.. I.. I don’t have another magazine to give you, it’s the only one here, so just sit and read” I said and she moved to the couch and started reading, she became so engrossed in it and soon fell asleep on the couch.. I smiled and moved over to lay her properly on the couch, I closed the magazine and knelt down in front of her, I moved her hair behind her ears and stared at her face for some time, she looked so Serene like an angel that she is..
“You look so beautiful my love, I’m sorry for putting you through this.. but you’ll understand when the Time comes, I promise” I said and kissed her Palm,
“I love you Harry” she mumbled in her sleep, I smiled and placed a lingering kiss on her lips
“I love you Hannah” I whispered and moved my hands to her tummy,
“Baby.. I’m sorry for making mummy sad okay, I promise I’ll be with you both soon, I love you so much and I can’t wait to hold you in my arms, little girl.. don’t stress mummy okay, she’s really sad now.. but I promise to make her happy okay?” I said and kissed her stomach.. I smiled and moved back to my seat.

……..

……

……..
Sofia’s pov
We all took our seats in the meeting room, by we.. I mean all doctors who helped when Harry had that accident, which was two days ago but now feels like a year ago.. I must admit, i find it too hard to believe that someone who was involved in such a fatal accident and was confirmed dead is sitting just few chairs from mine, with a lollipop in his mouth, with his phone on his hands playing a game?.. this pretense is really something.. Hannah sighed beside me and I turned to look at her.. she was resting back on the chair with her eyes slightly closed. Lina on the other hand was busy smiling as she chatted away on her phone.. and my sister?.. Nina was sitted beside me her posture just like Hannah’s but her eyes were fully open, the other doctors were all either busy chatting or looking around, Evans however was tapping his fingers on the long desk.
Finally the door opened and the chairman walked in with his guards.. we all stood up and greeted.. he replied cheerfully and sat down.
We took our seats and waited for him to begin the meeting.
“I Know you all must be wondering why I called for this emergency meeting, right?” He asked and we nodded
“Well first of all, I want to thank you all for your help regarding what happened the other day.. honestly I’m truly proud of you all for your efforts and time” he said and stopped to look at our faces..
“Now for the main reason why I called you all..” he said and flicked his fingers, the guards all moved and started placing envelopes in front of us..
“Those envelopes, contains your flight tickets and other necessities for your flight” he stated
What?
“Huh?” Hannah mumbled
“Flight?” Dr lan asked holding the envelope
“Yes.. you’re all going to Singapore for a retreat, I told you I’d surprise you.. now you all can go back to whatever you were doing and prepare for the trip, your flight leaves tomorrow morning, enjoy yourselves for two days and come back refreshed.. we have come to the end of the meeting, I wish you all a safe trip” he said with a smile and walked out, leaving us dumbfounded, well all of us except Harry.. who had a huge grin on his face..
……
To be continued

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Episode 69��
….
Hannah’s pov
Singapore?,.. as tempting as this sounds I’m going to pass.. there’s no way I’m going on that retreat, I’ll just tell the chairman, that I can’t make it.
I stood up and moved to the door, and waited for some doctors to move out of the doorway.
“Oh my gosh! Bes this is AWESOME!” Sofia or should I say Zina squealed excitedly
“Yes, I’ve only been to Singapore once.. but the experience was remarkable, I love everything about it, they’ve got the best santai on the island and lots of fun places, plus there’s this..”
“I’m not going” I stated cutting Lina off.. they both gaped at me for seconds, as if digesting what I just said
“What?” They finally asked simultaneously
“Becau….” I stopped and moved out of the way for people to pass
“Because I don’t want to ” I state
“Why!” Lina asked.
“Because I don’t feel like?” I mumbled with a shrug
“And why don’t you feel like?” Sofia asked raising her brows
I don’t even know, I just don’t want to go.
“I don’t know” I said raising my hands in the air
“Mmmh” Lina sighed
“You’re coming Hannah, ” Sofia said staring into my eyes
“Well, too bad you’re not the boss of me” I said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes
“You’re right, she’s not, I am.” My body instantly froze at the sound of Harry’s voice..
“Get your things ready, we leave by 10am, don’t be a minute late” he said and walked out with his hands in his pockets and a lollipop in his mouth.
I swallowed when he closed the door behind him..
I nearly went blind because of the huge grins on their faces.
“I’m not going” I grumbled
……………
………….
Next day*
We all arrived at the airport and moved to first class.. which was really wow by the way.
After few hours we arrived at Singapore and a private bus took us from the airport to our suites
It’s a really Large compound and looks really nice on the outside.
Most parts are made of glasses,
“Whoa…” Sofia mumbled
“Isn’t it exclusive?” Lina asked leaning over to look out the window
“..yes, it is” I muttered
The bus stopped and we all alighted, I and the girls moved to the side of the bus to take our bags.
Which we ended up tugging and tugging,
“Seriously?.. why is this so difficult?” Sofia grumbled and tried pulling it out again
“Let me” I turned to see Evans walking towards us, he was dressed casually and honestly I think he looks more handsome today.. he was clad in black trousers, a white shirt and leather jackets.
He shoved Sofia gently out of the way and with in few seconds he brought the three boxes out.
“Thank you” we chorused, I adjusted my sweater on My arm, and balanced my handbag on my shoulder..
I made to take my box from him, but he moved back
“Don’t worry I’ll carry it” he said with a smile, Sofia raised her brows and Lina chuckled.
“But..”
“I’m taking it Hannah and if you refuse, I’ll carry you too” he said and I opened my mouth
“Uhm.. okay, you can…”
“Give it back to Hannah” Harry said cutting me off
“Why?” Evans asked
“Because it’s hers, this is a retreat not a couples vacation okay, she doesn’t even want you to help her, or do you Hannah?” He asked moving his gaze to me
“..I, ..well. he..” I stuttered
“See, now give it back.. what am I even saying, give it to me, I’ll take it myself” he said and shoved the box from Evans..
He glared at him for a sec and walked away with my box and his..
“Huh.. what Just happened?” Lina asked
“I don’t know” I mumbled
…….
We finally moved into the suite and started looking for our rooms
Sofia later found mine beside Harry’s?..
…..
To be continued

read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Episode 70���
.yeepiee!!! 20k page likes.. you guys are awesome!!!.. even though the story is delaying, I’m really happy oo, thank you all so much��
Hannah’s pov
“Are you sure we are in the right place?” Lina asked looking around the floor, which was the last
“I think so.. I mean that’s Hannah’s name customized on the door, isn’t it?” Sofia asked squinting her eyes at the metal plate with my name on it
“Yes it is” I mumbled
“But there are just two rooms in this floor, which is yours and Harry’s” Lina said pointing to the door opposite mine.
“So it seems” I mumbled with a sigh
“Are you sure you can cope? I mean he doesn’t seem to remember you, and you both kinda had a thing then.. are you sure you can live with him just few feets away from your door?” Lina asked quietly
I don’t think I can, I’m totally exhausted, shattered and broken.. I don’t think I can cope, I might just dash into his room and do something stupid.
“Yes.. it’s only for two days right? It’s not a big deal” I lie
“Okay.. anyways I’ve been thinking of this awesome way for him to get back his memory, ” she said excitedly
“Huh?” Sofia mumbled
“Really?” I asked at the same time with Sof
“Yeah..” she replied, and just stared at me with a smile on her face
“Well.. go on, what do you think?” I asked impatiently
“.. I think we should coax him to a quiet place and hit him hard on his head with something really solid, I would have suggested rod, but wood is better” she said and I blinked
“Tell me you aren’t feeling well” Sofia said touching her neck
“… I’m fine, it was just a suggestion okay, ” she said raising her hands in the air
Honestly, for a minute I was tempted to agree to her crazy plan, but it obviously wouldn’t end well..
“Whatever.. Anyways, Hannah we’ll be in our rooms, if you need anything don’t hesitate to call, I just need to freshen up real quick” Sofia said
“Okay, no problem.. I’ll see you both later, bye” I said and they both turned to leave, the minute they move down the stairs.. I walked into my room and set my clothes and everything I had properly.. whilst in the shower, I couldn’t help but reminisce over the happenings with Harry, sometimes he makes me feel distant from him and other times, he makes me feel like he’s back with me, his attitudes lately is something else, this moment he’s arrogant, the next he’s caring, if he isn’t angry with me, he’ll be smiling, then he’ll start acting like a jerk and later, he’ll act like he wants me close, then he’ll be leaning in to kiss me.. everything is just so exhausting and confusing…
I moved out of the bathroom and walked Into the closet, and for a moment I feel like someone is in the bedroom.
“Hello?” I called wearing my bralette
“Is someone there?” I asked when I didn’t get a response.. quickly, I threw on a yellow floral gown and walked into the bedroom.
I look around but didn’t see anyone.. and everything was in the same place I left them, I guess I was Just imagining things, I thought to myself and packed my hair in a ponytail.
I shoved my legs into my white flip-flop and moved to the table to get my phone and that’s when I saw it, I guess It wasn’t my imagination then..
Beside my phone was a pack of different chocolates, a gift card and a bouquet of flowers.. I looked around for a bit and leaned down to pick the flowers, they were all fresh and beautiful, the fragrance itself was to die for.. but who brought this?.
I looked around again but didn’t see anyone, I guess there’s only one way to find out. My eyes darted to the card and I picked it up.
‘just as the heavens remain forever, so will my love for you last forever �’ I read the text over and over again and for some crazy reason I felt contented, I felt at peace within myself, why I don’t know.
But who brought this? I think it’s Evans, It definitely can’t be harry, or is he?.. I don’t think so, he’s probably busy with Nina downstairs and he sure has important things to do, he doesn’t even care about me. Right?
Right.
Harry’s pov
“What?.. no way” Nina said rolling her eyes
“It would be fun.. come on just few games and that’s all” Lina said
“Who plays games because of food?” Lan asked
“Exactly my point” Nina mumbled..
“Oh hey Hannah” Sofia said looking towards the stairs, causing all eyes to look at Hannah, she looked really amazing in that dress.. she’s just so beautiful and she doesn’t even try to be.
Everything about her is just so.. perfect.
“Wow” Evans muttered from his side of the couch, causing my attention to move to him.
He met my gaze and gave a smug grin, I frowned and glared daggers at the idiot.
She moved over to the couch Sofia, Nina and Evans were sitting on.. the only space left was beside Evans and when she moved to sit there, I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably on my seat, she sat down and covered her knees with the gown.. Evans leaned closer to her and whispered something in her ear, she smiled shyly and blushed, seriously?..
“So Hannah we wanted to play a game, whoever looses will cook and wash the dishes for today, what do you think?” Lina asked
“.. it’s a great idea” Hannah replied with a smile. Evans took her wrist and stared at the bracelet on it.. he leaned over to her again and whispered something, she smiled lightly and cupped her hand on his ear to whisper back.. okay, this is getting out of hand..
“..aishh, the air com, isn’t reaching me here, gosh!.. this place is so hot, hey uhm.. Nina, dearie how is the air com over there?” I asked fanning myself with my hands
“It’s.. okay” she stuttered.
“Great.. I’ll just..” I trailed off and moved to their couch, I sat in between Hannah and Evans and sighed
“Wow.. this is good, the air here is nice.. ” I mumbled, adjusting to create space, pushing Evans to the side.. I placed my hand on the couch beside Hannah’s head and shook my leg slowly, I whistled and rolled my eyes to Evans, he smiled, and shook his head slightly.. then moved to the couch I was sitting on earlier.
Hannah remained frozen on the spot and picked on her fingers..
“So as we were saying.. we need two teams, we were ten already so we just have to pick our team mates” Sofia said
“I still think it’s a lame idea” Nina mumbled, and Sofia chuckled
“So Harry and Evans, you both are the heads of each team, pick your members” Lina said
“Hannah” we both chorused at once.
The others exchanged glances and I glared at Evans
“You know what, I think we should just go with our normal surgery team members, Hannah, Kim, Kelvin and Lina are with me” I said and the others nodded, he rolled his eyes and looked at Nina
“Fine . Nina, Sofia, lan and Charles are with me” he mumbled..
“Great now let the game begin!!” Lina squealed and Hannah closed her ears
“Hey.. shut up or you are out!” I snap and she closed her mouth.

To be continued
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Episode 71..
.. dedicated to Lucy �, the girl wanted to kill me with calls��.
Hannah’s pov
Harry is acting… Weird?, If I didn’t Know better, I would have said he was jealous.. but he doesn’t even know me, so why would he be?.
“Okay, so which game are we playing?” Lan asked slumping on the couch
“Uhm.. I, I don’t know..”
“You don’t know?.. seriously?, You brought an idea for us to play a game, now that we all have finally agreed to play, you’re stuttering?” Nina fired angrily, what’s wrong with her? She looks really angry and is obviously venting all her anger on Lina.
“Nina…. If you didn’t interrupt, I’m sure she was going to say something about what we would play” Sofia stated with an eyeroll, and Nina sighed, with her shoulders slumping, is she sad?.
“Thank you” Lina said glaring at Nina and turned to face the rest of us.
“Before I was rudely interrupted..” she trailed off and eyed Nina, who rolled her eyes
“I was gonna spin this wheel here, as you can see there are different symbols which represent different games on it, and there’s also an arrow in the middle…”
“We can see alright, just go straight to the point already.. gosh, why do Korean ladies like too much talk?” Harry asked, the guys laughed and all the ladies glared at him, well all except me.. his closeness is already affecting me as it is, I don’t think I can afford to glance at his face… well not until I felt his arm on my shoulders.. my eyes widened as he caressed my arm lightly..
“Sorry, continue” he said and Lina shook her head.
“So I’ll just spin it and whichever one that stops in front of the arrow, will be the game we’ll play” she said and stood up to spin the small wheel.. I sincerely hope it the bowling game,
The wheel stopped and I frowned..
3 Block 3

C=3 N=3
2 Block 2

C=3 N=3
AFTER PARAGRAPH 1
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 2
0 words

AFTER PARAGRAPH 2
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 3
0 words

4 Block 4

C=3 N=3
AFTER PARAGRAPH 3
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 4
1069 words

“Basketball?!, Gosh, can’t this day get any worse?” Nina groaned and stood up.. Harry’s hand moved to the neckline on my dress, he dipped his thumb in, and I froze..he brushed his thumb on my skin and placed the material between his thumb and index finger, then drew it up to cover my bust properly.. he removed his hands and stood up, I looked up and met his eyes, he winked and I swallowed the lump in my throat, he smiled and walked out slipping his hands into his pockets.
“.. Hannah?” Sofia called standing in front of me..
“Mmmh” I hummed
“.. urh, are you okay?” She asked raising her brows
“Y-yes.. why?” I stuttered
“You’re stuttering and you are all pink.. what happened to your face?” She asked leaning down to my level on the couch
“N-nothing” I stuttered again
“Okay….?, Uhm.. come on let’s go.. we need to change, we can’t play basketball like this” she said gesturing to our clothes..
“But..what are we going to wear?” I asked taking her hand as she pulled me up.
“Don’t worry.. I’ve got the perfect outfit for us” Lina squealed coming out of no where..
………….
I Walked out of the bathroom in Lina’s room and they both smiled..
“Wow.. you look… Sexy” Sofia said with a wink
“I was gonna say hot, but I go with sexy anyway” Lina mumbled..
“Uhm.. okay” I muttered and adjusted the band on my head..
“Okay, can we go now?” Sofia asked and I nodded..
……….
We walked into the basketball court and saw Kim, Charles, Evans and Harry.. the others were yet to arrive..
Harry was clad in a black basketball short and shirt, his hair was pushed back with the black band on his hair, same with Evans, just that Evans’ was in all yellow.
I smiled when he made his way towards me..with a smile plastered on his face.
“Hey” he said
“Hi” I said
“You look nice”
“You look nice” we both chorused at the same time, and laughed nervously
“You first” he said and I smiled
“You look nice” I mumbled
“Same as you, but you look nicer” he said and I smiled lightly
“Uhm.. thank you” i muttered
“For what?” He asked raising his brows.
“For the gifts, the flower was lovely” I said and he furrowed his brows
“Flowers?” He asked
“Yes.. i.. you were the one who kept the flowers in my room right? ” I asked already getting confused
“No.. I didn’t, it wasn’t me” he said
“..oh.. uhm, I thought, .. nevermind” I stuttered, if he didn’t send those things , then who did?.. I flinched when the ball hit my arm and fell to the floor, I frowned and turned to glare at whoever did it, but instead my heart started beating fast.. Harry made his way to the ball and picked it up, he eyed me and glared at Evans.
“The game is about to start, you should join your team” he said glaring at Evans.
“Okay, we’ll talk later Hannah” he said unfazed by Harry’s glare..
“Yes you will ..after we beat your ass” Harry mumbled, Evans chuckled and walked away…
When he got to his part of the court, Harry turned and glared at me..
……
Harry’s pov
Hannah walked in with Lina and Sofia, and it took everything in me to stop myself from dragging her out of the court, into my room and kissing her senseless.. she looks so..drop dead gorgeous.. she was clad in a black sweatpant, Calvin Klein workout singlet..which was short enough to reveal her stomach, which doesn’t have a baby bump yet.. and did I forget to add that her breasts were a bit Fuller than before?.. and her hips fit perfectly in the pants, her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head, and the black band matched perfectly with her singlet.. she moved her hands into the pockets and smiled, I frowned when I saw ‘him’ walking towards her with his stupid smile on his face.
I watched as they both laughed and continued talking.. her face changed from smiling, to confusion.. Nina and the others walked in and I threw the ball towards the both of them.. my main goal was to hit the wall beside her , but instead, the ball decided that it was best to hit my woman.. I made a mental note to give it a pat on the back later.
I walked towards them and picked the ball.
“The game is about to start, you should go join your team” I said glaring at him
“Okay, we’ll talk later Hannah” he said and I frowned
“Yes you will..after we beat your ass” I said and he chuckled then walked away, I waited until he got to his part of the court and turned to glare at Hannah.. she blinked and looked away, I rolled my eyes to her lips, then her neck and finally fixed my gaze on her cleavage, which was slightly visible..
“What are you wearing?” I asked rolling my eyes back to hers
“.huh?” She asked
“Why are you wearing that?” I asked pointing to the singlet
“Don’t you have a sweatshirt?” I asked
“Well.. I do, but Lina insisted, I wore this” she said Staring at her fingers
“Well .you are going back up to change, I can’t let you wear something like this in this team.. do you want to confuse me?” I asked and she blinked
“But everyone is also wearing the same thing” she said looking around..
“Hey are we playing or not?” Evans asked from his side..
“Ughhh.. okay, you can play like this” I said and eyed her ..
………
Hannah’s pov
20 minutes into the game and I was already tired..
Harry has been acting like a jerk, whenever I try to take the ball from Evans, he would come in between and ask me to move to the back.. it got to the point where he asked me to sit on the bench, and that’s what I’ve been doing since.. sitting and watching.. Lina was really trying.. so were the others, but Evans was already beating them by two points, Harry turned to look at me and I glared at him.. he smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes and looked away..
….
The game ended in a tie, Sofia rushed towards me and slumped beside me.. I handed her a bottle of water and she gulped everything within few seconds..
“Wow.. that was indeed a game,” Nina said and slumped on my other side, I shifted on instinct and Sofia chuckled..
“Hannah can you please help me with the water In Your hands?” She asked and I blinked
“Me?” I asked
AFTER PARAGRAPH 4
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 5
0 words

AFTER PARAGRAPH 5
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 6
0 words

AFTER PARAGRAPH 6
BEFORE PARAGRAPH 7
372 words

“Uhh.. yeah” she mumbled and I handed her the other bottle in my hand
“Thank you” she said and opened the cap
She finished drinking and placed her head on my shoulder,
Okay?.. what the heck is happening?..
“Hey, Hannah.. why didn’t you play?” Lina asked walking over to the bench
“Harry..” I stated with a frown and she laughed, Sofia smiled and I rolled my eyes.
“I’m hungry.. I’m going in” I said and Nina raised her head from my shoulder.
“Wait.. I’m coming with you” she said and stood up.. I exchanged puzzled looks with Sofia and started walking out of the court..
………..
We finished eating and I started eating my chocolates.. Lina slipped a plate of barbeque in front of me and I smiled
“Food for our soon to be Mom” she said I choked.
Sofia snapped her head to Lina and blinked
“She told you?” She asked pointing at me
“Nope” Lina popped and looked at Nina who was sitting at the other table..
“Then how did you know?” I asked
“”I hear four heartbeats” she stated, I and Sofia gasped, she burst into hysteria and laughed so hard.. I furrowed my brows and looked at Sofia, who shrugged and turned to look at Lina
“you should have seen your faces” Lina said still laughing
“Ahh.. I was just kidding with you guys.. I had my suspicions, and you both confirmed it now” she said sitting properly..
“Oh” I mumbled and stared at the plate in front of me
“It’s for Harry, right?” She asked and I nodded.
“Does he know?” She asked
“No..no” I stuttered as my eyes began to sting
“Do you plan on telling him?” She asked and I shook my head
“He won’t even believe me, he has no memory of me remember?” I asked as a tear slipped down my cheek.
“But I don’t understand” she said looking at Harry, who was playing pool with the guys..
“Why can’t he remember you? I mean he remembers everybody, but he doesn’t remember you.. isn’t it strange?” She asked and I bit my lips, if only she knew.
“I’m sure he’ll remember soon.. now eat up Hannah.. we’ve got sightseeing to do” Sofia said cutting in. I nodded and but fixed my gaze on Harry, he turned and our eyes locked.. I looked away and wiped my tears..
….
To be continued

read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2019
�Crazy Hannah �
By Lady C �(Lilianna)
Episode 72, semi final���..

..still dedicated to Lucy �..
Sofia’s pov ..
“It’s a carnival!!” I squealed and Hannah shook her head..
“Oh my God.. this is awesome” Kim said and I chuckled
“I haven’t been to a carnival before” Nina said and I gasped
“Really?” I asked and she nodded nervously
“Wow.. I and Hannah use to sneak out whenever there was a carnival back at home.. it’s really fun.. come on” I said and grabbed her hand,
“Wait for me guys” Lina said rushing behind us with Kim.. the others were trailing behind..
“Sofia.. look!” Lina yelled and we all turned to look at the direction.. Nina gasped and I smiled.. the ladies were all dressed in bra and panties.. with different masks on their faces.. one was wearing a mask with the design of a peacock, another was all feathers..
Soon they started dancing and Hannah squealed..
“Come on.. let’s go” she said pulling me with her..
“Uhh.. no!” Nina mumbled and pulled away from my grip.. I chuckled and followed Hannah.. we joined the ladies and started dancing with them..
They smiled at us and a lady handed us two different masks.. Hannah’s was pink feathers, it matched her pink flared gown.. mine was cream.. matching my gown as well.. we wore the mask and started dancing again..
Lina screamed and Nina laughed shaking her head, I spotted the guys walking to the scene.. and laughed when Harry’s mouth fell open..
….
Harry’s pov
“Where are they, can’t they just seat their asses in one place?” Lan asked looking around, Evans smiled and looked around..
“Let’s just check that spot.. ” Evans said pointing to the crowd where music was coming from, we pushed through the crowd and finally found Lina, Nina and Kim watching the dancers.. I frowned when I didn’t see Hannah or Sofia..
“Oh.. hey guys, aren’t they incredible.. I never knew they could dance” Lina said smiling sheepishly
“This is a carnival Lina.. what do you expect, these girls are experts..” I said and she shook her head
“No.. I’m not talking about them, I mean those two” she said pointing at two ladies who looked really different from the rest.. that pink gown.. is … Is that Hannah?.. my mouth opened on its own..
“Is that Sofia?” Lan asked
“And Hannah?” Evans asked
“Yep” Nina popped..
I watched as Sofia tapped Hannah and whispered something to her ears, Hannah stopped moving and turned to look at me.. her eyes widened in the mask and she took her lips into her mouth.. she scratched her hair and slowly made her way to us with Sofia by her side..
“How was that?” Sofia asked pulling her mask from her face.
“Superb!!” Lina squealed with a thumbs up for them.. Hannah smiled and moved her mask..
“Wow . Hannah that was… Cool” Evans said and she flushed.. I looked away and met Sofia’s eyes, she smiled and I smiled back..
…..

….
Next day
*3:18pm*
Hannah’s pov �
“Uhh.. no..way, I’m not wearing that” I said looking at Sofia
“Yes you are, think of it as a way of making Harry go crazy over you, he doesn’t remember you right?.. so why don’t we make him want you.. him falling in love with you , isn’t a bad thing.. is it?” Sofia asked
“No.. I guess not, but.. it’s so.. so.. revealing?” I said looking at the white bikini bra and panties..
“Ugh! We are going to swim Hannah.. in.. water, not Walk on the streets” Sofia muttered
“Okay.. you can tie this on your waist then” she said throwing a white transparent scarf at me.
“Well.. it wouldn’t hide anything, but it’s better than going out with just these” I mumbled and walked into her bathroom..
I walked out and adjusted the chain on my waist.
“So..?” I asked
She turned to look at me and gasped..
“What?” I asked
“You look.. good” she said trying to hide a grin.. I rolled my eyes and dragged her out of the room..
….
Harry’s pov
“Wow.. I can’t believe we’ll be leaving tommorow” Evans said and I rolled my eyes.
“Harry, I don’t understand..why are you holding a party tonight?” Lan asked and I glared at him.. I wore my sunglasses and lay back on my chair..
“Hey guys” Nina said walking out of the pool..with her red bikini’s..
“Hey Zi” she said with a smile.. I looked to the direction and saw Sofia walking into the pool area, she moved out of the way and Hannah came into view. I sat up and removed my glasses.
“Oh.. my.. god” lan mumbled shamelessly.
I raked my eyes from her sexy legs to the transparent scarf on her waist, to the diamond chains which glittered in the sun, to her navel, then her perfect bust.. her neck and face..
“She’s so hot!” Evans mumbled beside me and I smiled.. only because he was right.. she smiled and my briefs became tight.. the things she does to me.. she walked past lan and he whistled.. I glared at him and Evans started laughing..
“Hey Ann.. come sit here” Evans said and she smiled.. Ann?.. that’s the most repulsive nickname I’ve ever heard.. she smiled and sat beside Sofia..
She looked at me and I looked away..
Soon Evans started talking with her..she kept smiling and laughing, Making me so angry and jealous.. she dived into the pool with the girls, they started chatting and laughing.
I turned to Evans, he looked at me and smiled.. is he crazy?
“You really don’t know how to stay away from someone else’s woman, do you?” I asked quietly and he chuckled
“I knew it.. you didn’t loose your memory did you?” He asked and I rolled my eyes
“Stay away from Hannah, she’s mine” I growled and he scoffed.
“I don’t see a ring on her finger” he replied sternly
“Well.. you will soon, now please stop flirting with her you’re only wasting your time by doing so” I muttered and he looked at her.
“Why though?” He asked, huh?
“Why what?” I asked
“Why are you pretending?” He asked
“Not your business” I mumbled
“Well.. I do have feelings for her, but I also have a reason for flirting with her” he said and I frowned
“Which is?” I asked
“You’re punishing your woman and I’m making mine jealous” he said and I raised my brow
“Nina” he said nodding towards her without looking . I looked at her and caught her staring at Evans.. I smiled at her and she flushed. Lina splashed water on her face and she looked away.
“oh..” I mumbled.
“I really love her, she has apologized and I’m still thinking of forgiving her” he said with a smile.
“Well.. you’re also punishing her” I said and he shrugged
“She deserves it” he said and I smiled
“You’re crazy” I said and nudged him
“Well that makes two of us” he said and we both laughed..
…………
……….
Hannah’s pov
I walked into my room, I felt something pull my wrist and pin me to the door,
“Ow!” I groaned and opened my eyes to see Harry staring at me.. my eyes widened and he smirked..
His hands were placed on the wall on each side of my head..
“You can’t just go around flaunting what’s mine in front of other guys Hannah.. it makes me really … jealous” he said brushing his lips on my cheek..
What’s his?.. I don’t understand, I thought he didn’t..
He placed soft kisses on my neck and moved his hands from my waist to my back.. he placed it on my ass and squeezed through the wet scarf.. he nibbled on my neck and I moaned….
“Harry…” I called.
“Yes.. baby?” He answered pulling back to look in my eyes.. my eyes widened and I blinked rapidly
“Y-you remember?” I stuttered he smiled and pressed his lips on mine.. a tear slipped down my cheek and I placed my hands on his bare chest.. he moved his lips from my chin back to my lips and grabbed my busts..I moaned into his mouth as he kneaded and squeezed like his life depended on it..
“I never forgot” he said into my ear and nibbled on it..
“Your name” he said and kissed my cheek
“Your face” he said and kissed my chin
“Your eyes” he said and kissed my neck
“Your smile” he said and kissed my cleavage
“Your sweet scent” he said and bit my nipples .. I moaned and moved my head back
“Your Love…” He said and bit the other.. I moaned again and tugged on his hair
“And our baby” he said and placed kisses on my Belly.. I smiled out tears as he placed his head on my stomach..he untied the scarf and placed his hands on my panties.. he looked up at me for permission and I nodded.. he slipped it down and I stepped out of it.. I gasped when I felt his tongue against me.. I tugged on his hair and closed my eyes..I moaned softly as he continued his assault.. he stood up minutes later and took my lips again, he untied the bra.. and carried me over to the bed..
“God I’ve missed you so much..” he said and I moaned when he moved into me..
………..
……….
…….
Nina’s pov
I apologized to Evans already, I already apologized to Harry after his accident.. and he forgave me.. now I’m looking for Hannah.. I know I wronged her a lot, I wouldn’t blame her if she doesn’t forgive me.. Evans called me few minutes ago and we are back together now.. I feel so happy..
I got to her floor and knocked on her door.. Harry said she was still sleeping and I should bring her myself.. I just hope she agrees to come with me.
I knocked on her door and walked in when I heard her say come in.
“Hi” I said
“Hi” she mumbled brushing her hair in front of the mirror
“Uhm.. I.. I want to apologise for everything I did to you, for trying to tear your relationship with Harry apart, I’m sorry..I understand if you don’t want to forgive me now, I just hope that someday, you will find a place in your heart to forgive me” I said looking at the floor.. there was silence for some minutes, until she turned and walked towards me.. she smiled and nodded
“It’s okay.. I’m not angry at you anymore, Harry is back now.. and I’m really happy, and yes I’ve forgiven you” she said and hugged me..
…..
You might also enjoy
Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like CrazyGreen Coffee Beans

Hannah’s pov
I hugged her and she smiled happily,
Wow.. things are really going great, who could have thought that she’d apologize?.. and that Harry was pretending.. he told me that he heard my conversation with Sofia the other night and had wanted to punish me a bit, which was why he pretended.. of course I had given him a few punches.. and two kisses..�
“Uhm.. there’s something I want to show you” she said
“What?” I asked
“Its a Surprise” she said and I raised my brow
“Oh come on.. hannie, you’ll like it” she said pulling me out of the room
“Hannie?” I asked chuckling behind her
“Yep.” She popped and dragged me out of the house.. she slipped into a car and drove out when I fixed my seatbelt….
……
To be continued..
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C �(Lilianna)
Episode 73 �� Grand�Finale��
.. Hannah’s pov �
“Hell no…” I said crossing my hands on my chest
“Ugh!.. come on hannie, just close your eyes.. trust me this is gonna be the best surprise of your life” Nina said for the twentieth time.
“Oh really?.. how am I sure you’re not trying to kill me?..” I asked eyeing her suspiciously
“Huh?.. why would I kill you?” She asked creasing her brows
“I don’t know.. you tell me” I mumbled
“Oh come on hannie, just close your eyes and trust me for once” I groaned
“I’ll do it.. only if you drop that hideous nickname” I said and she rolled her eyes
“Okay.. ” she mumbled and I narrowed my eyes at her
“I promise.. stake my heart and hope to die” she said and I grimaced
“Geez.. don’t tell me you’re still watching hotel Transylvania” I said.
“Don’t judge me ” she said sternly and I laughed..
“Okay I won’t” I said closing my eyes.. I felt her fingers covering my eyes and I frowned
“Is this necessary?” I asked
“Yup.. I don’t want you peaking out and spoiling the surprise now do I?” She mumbled and I shrugged
“Okay, one step at a time woman,” she said and I giggled but moved anyway..

I heard the sound of a door closing and I tensed..
“Nina?.. where are you taking me?” I asked anxiously
“Shhhh…” She said into my ears and I frowned
“Don’t shush me” I said crossing my hands on my chest.. she scoffed and I fought the urge to kick her shin.. but only because it would break her leg.
“Okay… I’m going to move my hands.. but you have to count to ten before you open your eyes, got it?”;she asked
“You could have just said you wanted to play hide and seek” I mumbled, I can tell that she’s rolling her eyes.
“Okay.. start counting” she said and moved her hands..
“1, 2, 3….10… Okay I’m opening my eyes now.. this better be good” I mumbled and fluttered my eyes open. I looked around the dark room, which was dimly lit with the fireflies in jars that hung from tiny ropes in the ceiling.. I noticed figures shuffling in the dark and I tensed, I narrowed my eyes but couldn’t make out any of the faces.. soft music started playing and I looked around..
Okay, what the heck is going on?..
I looked around and my eyes landed on a figure slowly which seemed to be slowly approaching me.. I squinted my eyes and gasped when the figure came into view.. he looked.. stunning?..
Right in front of me was Harry, all dressed up in black suit.. with a single white rose in his hands.. he smiled nervously as he made his way to me..
He handed me the rose and I took it with a smile
“Harry?”I called praying that this was real
“Can I have a dance?” He asked holding his hand out for me.. I smiled and placed my hand on his..
He slipped his hand to my lower back and held my hand with the other.
I placed the hand I held the rose in on his shoulder and looked into his eyes, as he swayed our bodies slowly to the music..
“You’re so beautiful” he whispered and leaned down to brush his lips on mine.
I whined as he pulled back slowly and moved slightly away from me..
“Gosh I’m so nervous..” he mumbled and I raised my brow
“Nervous.. why are you…” I stopped as he reached into his jacket and went on one knee.. I gasped as he brought out a black case and opened it to reveal a diamond ring with an ‘H’ crested in it..
“Roses are red,…violets are.. are.. dang it!.. how can I forget that part” he mumbled under his breath and I giggled covering my mouth with my hands, he sighed and looked up at me
“Sorry.. I’ll just save us the stress and go straight to the point… I used to imagine what proposing to you would look like.. I thought I had it all figured and planned out.. I’d take you to my favorite place in the island, we’d have a picnic there, we would laugh and crack jokes.. we would make out under the sky, and when the sun sets, I’d go on one knee and ask you to be mine, but now.. I Know anywhere would be perfect as long as you’re there.. Hannah Shù will you do me the honor of saying yes and make me the happiest man on Earth.. Will you Marry me and become Hannah Lee?” He asked .. I smiled and tears rolled down my eyes..
“Yes… Yes.. she’ll ma

You might also enjoy
I Wanted To Shed This Belly Fat, So I Did ThisGreen Coffee Beans

rry you!” I heard a familiar voice yell.. is that my Mom?.
“Yes.. yes!.. yes!.. yes!” I yelled excitedly and he sighed in relief.. he took my hands and slipped the ring into my finger.. he kissed it and stood up, I grabbed his collar and pressed my lips on his.. the lights came on and the sounds of hands clapping rang through the hall.. I pulled back and he hugged me..
“I love you Hannah” he whispered into my ears and I smiled hugging him tight.
“I love you Harry” I said
“Ahhhhhhh” I turned to see sona running towards me.
“Oh my gosh! My sister is getting married!” She squealed and jumped on me .
“Careful now.. she’s pregnant” Mom said shoving Sona to the side and gave me a hug.
“Awwn.. I’m so happy” mom said sniffling
“Me too mom” I said sniffling as well
“Oh… come on! This isn’t a crying contest” Jeremy said giving me a hug.
“Congratulations Hannah” Nicky said walking towards me, without any support.. and no crutches.. I smiled and hugged him tight, spinning him around.. he laughed when I dropped him and I placed kisses on his face..
“Oh…this is the best day ever!” I said
“Yeah, I know..now leave me alone, I’m hungry” he said and walked away
I chuckled and smiled when Harry snaked his hand around my waist.
“Unnie!”I turned to see j rushing over with Mr Lee.. they hugged me and Mr Lee congratulated us
“Welcome to the family Hannah” he said and I said a thank you..
“Oh my gosh!!!… My baby is getting married!!” Sofia squealed rushing towards me.. she gave me a hug and pulled back to hug Harry..
“Hey girl!!” I looked to the side and saw Ethan standing with Livia, Ollie and the others including Nina and Evans..
I catwalked to them showing off my rings.. I got to Livia and pulled her into a hug.. Ollie pushed her to the side and hugged me.. he kissed my cheek and I pushed him back.. I hugged Nina Evans and everyone else.. this is the best surprise ever!.
“How did you all get here?” I asked
“Well lover boy here had it all planned out after the accident” Ollie said winking at me, Sofia smacked his head and he pecked her lips.. I smiled and pulled Harry into another kiss, receiving cheers from the others.
………………..
��������
“Do you Hannah Shù take Ju Sung Lee as your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish in sickness and in health till death do you part?” The priest asked
“I do” I mumbled
“Do you Ju Sung Lee take Hannah Shù to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her in sickness and in health till death do you part?” He asked
“I do” he said
“By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.. you may kiss the bride” the priest said and with one swift motion Harry raised the veil and slammed his lips on mine..
The congregation cheered and flowers fell on us from all sides..
The reception kicked off and Ollie caught the garter, causing Sofia to blush profusely.. the twins, Haley and Nicky couldn’t stop taking pictures with me.. everyone was happy, me especially.. it was the best day of my life.. and mom couldn’t stop crying..
The celebration ended and I waved everyone good bye as our car drove off to the airport.. our honeymoon of course was to be spent in France..

The end.
Finally!!!!…
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
epilogue 1 and 2 to be update soon.

read here till den. https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=crazy+hannah
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Epilogue �
….it’s hard to write whilst Working, sorry for the delay..

..six years later..
Hannah’s pov �
“Lisa.. how many times do I have to tell you all? ..I can do this myself” I asked glaring at the five maids standing in front of me.
“We are sorry ma’am, but sir Harry left us with a serious warning.. that on no account should we let you do anything by yourself..” she said bowing her head.
“And does that include brushing my hair?” I asked and they all nodded.
I scoffed and huffed then puffed
“Then you should feed me then, or even bathe me,” I said sarcastically
“We are willing to do that ma’am” she said and I shot her a glare.

“Since when did pregnancy become a sickness?!” I asked throwing my hands in the air
“Since you became Harry’s wife” I turned to see Sofia walking into the bedroom with a grin on her face.
I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.
“Aww, what is she sulking about?” She asked looking at the maids
“She doesn’t want us to brush her hair” Lisa said and Sofia grimaced
“Then don’t” she said and sat on the couch
“They won’t listen, simply because Harry gave them the stupid order to babysit me” I mumbled and Sofia cracked, the maids tried to giggle discreetly, but failed woefully.. I glared at them and they all stopped.
“Sorry, it’s pregnant-sit, literally” Sofia said pointing to my baby bump.
“You guys can leave..” I said and packed my hair in a bun with the band on my wrist. They bowed and walked out.
“Pregnant-sit isn’t a word, but either way it sucks ..I mean since he found out I was pregnant, he has been doing some stupid overprotective things, like; not letting me down the stairs on my own, without him or a maid, restraining me from cooking, and so much more, and what’s worse, he stopped me from working, it’s not fair” I said pushing the tears out of my face.. I hate these pregnancy hormones.
“Awwn, it’s okay baby, he just wants you safe.. and we honestly don’t want any complications, I Know he’s over doing it, but you have to push the actions away.. it’s the intentions that counts” she said softly
“I Know” I mumbled nodding my head
“Besides you’re lucky, when I was pregnant with Vinnie, Ollie wouldn’t even let me leave the bed, he only loosened up when I was having Ryan” she said laying on the couch.
“At least he loosened up, this is my second pregnancy and he got even worse, ” I muttered and she chuckled.
“Is Sona still at Mom’s?” She asked
“Yes, Jeremy is coming tomorrow” I said and she sat up
“Seriously?” She asked
“Yes” I replied and she squealed
“Awwn.. he’s finally coming back home, do you think his accent is now British?, What about his girlfriend.. I saw Miya with Sona last week, she looks good, do you think they are gonna get married?” She asked
“Uhh, you literally saw Jeremy in January, when he came for the New year’s celebration, and you sure didn’t hear any change in his accent.. so I don’t understand your question, besides Miya always looks good, and Jeremy had made it clear that he doesn’t want to get married for now, so I don’t understand your questions” I said and she rolled her eyes.
“How’s Nina?” I asked
“She’s good, oh and she said to ask when the play date for the kids is going to hold, ” she said
“Why didn’t she just call me?” I asked reaching over to the table to take an apple from the fruit basket
“She couldn’t get through, and since we were both over at the family house during the weekend, she decided to ask me” she replied..and I mouthed an o.
“So I was thin…”the sound of my phone ringing stopped her from completing the sentence.
I stared at the ID and silently prayed that it wasn’t what I was thinking
“Hello” I answered
“Mrs Lee..” Mr Lewis said frantically, and I could barely hear what he was saying.. because of the noise in the background.
‘you can’t suspend me, this is my grandpa’s school!,. If you keep talking I’ll ask him to fire you’ the all so famous voice of my child yelled in the background..
Uh huh
“Lewis, what is happening?” I asked rubbing my temple
“It’s Ashley ma’am, she’s …”
“I’m on my way” I said and hung up.. I stood up and picked my key

You might also enjoy
A guy from Nigeria revealed a secret: how I stopped baldness! No chemistryspirulina

“What happened?” Sofia asked standing up
“It’s Ashley…” I mumbled walking out of the room
“Again?!” She asked rushing out as well.
“Yes..” I breathed out and threw my key to my driver.. I and Sofia slipped into the car and I sighed.
“Take us to the school” I muttered and he started the engine
“What did she do this time?” Sofia asked
“I don’t know… I just hope she didn’t kill someone” I mumbled and looked out the window.
………
“Where’s she?” I asked Lewis as we walked down the hall..
“In here” he said pointing to his office. I walked in and frowned when I heard her talking.
“if you had just left me alone this wouldn’t have happened” I turned to see who she was talking to and gasped when I saw her teacher with a bandage on his head.
“Ashley!!” I barked and she flinched on her chair, then slowly turned to look at me.
“..m-mom” she stuttered with her eyes wide open
“G-good afternoon Mrs Lee” the teacher mumbled standing up to bow..
“Please seat” I said and he sat down
“What happened?”I asked taking a seat with Sofia beside me
“Well.. uhm, According to him” lewis said pointing to the teacher.
“He was teaching in the class and spotted her with earplugs on.. at first he had ignored her and continued teaching, but when she Started laughing, causing the other students to be distracted, he had no choice but to seize her phone..she requested for it, and when he didn’t give her, she pulled off her shoes and stoned him with it. And that’s what led to this” he explained.. I sighed and looked at the teacher.
“I’m sincerely sorry, I hope the damage isn’t too serious?” I asked
“No it’s not” he mumbled
“Okay.. uhm, you can have the rest of the day off, Lewis will give you something as compensation for the damages, once again I’m sorry” I said and he nodded
“It’s okay ma’am” he said
“I’ll be back in a bit Mrs Lee, Come with me ” Lewis said gesturing to the teacher.. I couldn’t help but feel bad for the poor man.. the door closed and I faced the smaller six year old replica of me.. she sat innocently on the only couch in the office.. her hands were clasped together on her thighs and her long Raven hair fell on both sides of her face as she stared down at her maroon school skirt.
“Ashley..” I called
“Yes mummy” she mumbled softly without looking up.
“Where’s your brother?” I asked
“He’s in class” she replied
“How did you get your phone?, If I remember correctly I had all your devices seized and locked up in my room, how did you even get it?” I asked
“I.. I asked Dad to get it for me” she mumbled
“And he did?” I asked furrowing my brows
“Yes” she said nodding.
“What’s is wrong with Harry?” I mumbled under my breath
“You do know you are in a lot of trouble, right?”I asked and she sniffled..
“Yes” she said shakily.
“Oh don’t play smart with me young lady, your tricks won’t work on me, not this time, why can’t you be like Liam? I mean he’s your twin brother for Christ sake, why do you have to be so stubborn and troublesome.. when he’s so quiet and well mannered?” I asked and Sofia chuckled
“I’m sorry mom” she said raising her face to look at me, giving me that hypnotizing, cute puppy brown eyes..
I won’t fall for it, I won’t fall for it..I won’t…
“Ugh!.. don’t look at me like that” I groaned turning to look away
“Awwn, princess don’t worry.. mummy won’t punish you okay?” Sofia asked opening her arms for Ashley, who rushed in for a hug
“Yes I will” I stated
“No, you won’t.. we both know that you did worse things in your time, so don’t even think of punishing the child for inheriting your trait” Sofia said eyeing me, I rolled my eyes and looked away
“Where’s, Vinnie?” She asked
“They are all in class” Ashley replied
“And you’re the only one who’s not?” I asked
“Yes” she mumbled
“Yeah, you are definitely getting punished” I said.

To be continued ✍️
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Epilogue two�
.. Hannah’s pov
“Ama…, Biané…” She said through sobbings
“Shut up and continue, I told you to frog jump from that door to the wall, for three times.. you just started and you’re already crying?” I asked shaking my head
“Mom please.. I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I promise” she said stopping to push the tears away.
“Your hands on your ears Ashley, if you stop, you’ll start again” I said and she whined but continued anyway..
“Okay.. give me something else, this one is too hard” she said stopping again.
I glared at her and she continued
“What punishment have I not given you, I have asked you to stand in the sun and carry a chair above your head, but because you have superstrength, you Didn’t feel it..I have given you lots of punishments but you don’t want to change.. ” I said
“My legs hurt mom..” she said bursting into tears..
The door opened and Liam walking in with his iPod..
“Mom..” he called
“Yes baby” I answered
“Can I sit here, I’m bored downstairs..” he said
“Of course you can..” I said and watched him move over to sit beside me on the couch.
“Have you done your assignments?” I asked
“Yes..now I’m waiting for miss JoJo” he replied
“Okay” I said
“Did you do my assignment?” Ashley asked pausing to look at her brother
“No, why would I?” He asked
“Because I’m…”
“Ashley..” I muttered cutting her off, she sobbed and continued
“Ama….” She said crying
“What?” I asked moving my gaze from the TV
“Liam …is videoing me” she said.
I shrugged and looked at Liam
“So?” I asked
“He’ll show it to the others, and they’ll make fun of me”she said
“Well.. that’s good, it’s the kind of punishment you need anyway” I said and she whined..
Then went into a fit of hysteria..she rolled on the floor and cried whilst pushing her legs in the air..
“Hahaha, this is so funny, can’t wait for Mackie and Vinnie to see this” I turned to look at my son, the exact replica of his father, laughing heartily making his dimples visible..
Ashley’s cries increased and I groaned..
“Hey.. do you want to join her?” I asked looking at Liam
“Huh…nuhh huh..no” he said shaking his head
“Good . Now stop that record, and take your sister out of my bedroom.. I want to sleep” I said.. he nodded and walked towards Ashley..
But instead of helping her up, he continued videoing, she got up and chased him out muttering the words
“I’ll beat you up and dump you in the trash can, delete that video.. or I’ll deal with you”.
“Mom…” Liam screamed as he ran
“Ashley…Don’t kill my son” I yelled after her.
The door closed and I shook my head.
…………
……………..

Harry’s pov
I walked into the house just in time to see my kids running down the stairs, with Ashley chasing Liam around..
“Kids..what are you doing?” I asked tiredly.
They both stopped and turned to look at me
“Dad!” They both squealed and dashed towards me.. I groaned when they both jumped on me..
“Welcome dad” they chorused
“Thank you, how are you both doing?” I asked
“I am fine.. but Liam wouldn’t be in few minutes” Ashley said with a smile
“Huh..don’t tell me you want to beat him up again” I said setting them down
“Yep.. I will” she said smiling and batting her lashes whilst nodding
“Please don’t, miss JoJo will be here in few minutes, go get ready” I said.
“Apa… I’m not feeling too well” Ashley said holding her head
“She’s lying, she just wants to skip class with miss JoJo” Liam saidand she shot him a glare
I smiled and looked around
“Where’s mummy?” I asked
“In you bedroom” Liam replied
“Okay little Lees, go get ready for your lesson, I need to rest” I said squatting down to kiss their heads. And faced the stairs
“You are really annoying” Ashley mumbled
“We are twins Ashley, if I am..then so are you” Liam mumbled back
“I don’t know where mom got you from” Ashley groaned
“Well .I do know she got you from the pet store, or is it the zoo?” Liam asked
“That’s it.. I’ll deal with you” she said and started chasing him, I shook my head and walked into the bedroom.. where I saw my lovely wife sitting on the couch with her gaze fixed on the TV.
“Baby..” I cooed walking towards her, but instead of the usual welcome hug, kiss on the lips and how was your day? She only glanced at me and faced the TV..
What’s wrong?..
I moved over and leaned down to kiss her, she moved her face to the side and my lips touched her cheek instead of her lips.
“Is something wrong?” I asked moving back.
“Who gave Ashley her phone?” She asked without looking at me..
I swallowed and took my lips in my mouth
“Harry?” She called looking at me
“Uhm..I . Well..it’s..I.. ugh!, Fine, I did” I admitted
“Why?” She asked
“She requested for it,” I mumbled flopping on the couch
“And you gave her?” She asked
“It was hard to decline.. has she ever given you those puppy eyes, it’s hypnotizing and hard to resist'” I said
“Yeah right” she mumbled with an eyeroll
“We both know that it’s true” I pushed
“Anyways.. how is my baby doing?” I asked wrapping my hand around her waist and placing the other on her baby bump
“Leave me alone” she mumbled softly trying to hide a smile
“No I won’t” I said trailing kisses from her neck to the sweet spot behind her ears.. she moaned softly and I moved my hands to the Hem of her shirt, and tried to tug it off.
“Uhh.. what do you think you’re doing?” she asked
“What do you think?” I asked with a wink
“In your dreams, come on go take your bath, you stink” she said grimacing.. I rolled my eyes and stole a kiss, before I stood up ignoring her glare.
…..
….
Jeremy’s pov�
“Jeremy!” Ashley squealed and ran down the stairs
“There’s my favorite niece” I said Carrying her up
“I’m your only niece Remy” she said with a dramatic eyeroll
“But you’re still my favorite little boss lady” I said tickling her. She giggled and squealed when I twirled her around.
“Where’s little Harry?” I asked looking around
“He’s taking lessons with miss JoJo” she replied
“Who’s miss JoJo?” I asked
“Our tutor” she replied
“So why aren’t you taking lessons?” I asked
“I was.. but I don’t like her, so I left” she replied
“Why don’t you like her?” I asked
“She’s always spitting whilst talking, I’ve told mom but she said I’m just making things up” she replied and I laughed
“I thought you were coming tommorow?” She asked
.”yeah, well.. I decided to come today” I replied
“Okay” she mumbled.
“I heard you are getting a kid sister/ brother soon” I said
“Yeah, but I wanted a goat instead” she said and I laughed..
……
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
� Crazy Hannah�
By Lady C � (Lilianna)
Epilogue three..
….

..next day..
Hannah’s pov
“So as I was saying.. I don’t think I’m going for another child after this one.. Ashley is already too much for me, as it is” I said
“Well.. Evans wants more and I’m not tired so, once Mackie clocks two, I’ll be getting ready for another child” Nina stated, Livia and Lina giggled..
“I think I’m gonna have just one more.. ” Sofia said and I raised my brows at her.
“What?” She mumbled
“Nothing…can you please check on the cupcakes?” I asked piping whip cream on the first set of cupcakes we already made,
“Hey ladies” Ollie said walking into the kitchen with Harry, lan, Evans, and Collins..
Harry eyed me and glared at the piping bag as he made his way over to me.. I feigned ignorance and continued
“Babe” he mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist ..
“Mmmh” I hummed
“I thought I asked you not to work?” He asked biting my cheek softly
“Yeah.. and I’m not working am I?” I asked
“Obviously, you are..” he stated and I rolled my eyes..
“Come on you need to rest, come sit” he said moving to bring out a chair for me..
“Don’t worry, I’m not tired” I said scooping some cream in my mouth.. he narrowed his eyes at me and I gave him my best smile..
He rolled his eyes and sighed
“Okay, but you can stand for just five minutes, you have to sit after that okay?” He asked
“Yeah, thank you” I said and pecked his lips..
“That wasn’t what I was expecting” he mumbled
I smiled and locked my lips with his..
“Yo… Hey, stop smooching here, we’ve got a kid in here okay?..” Ollie said pointing to Nina’s four months old son who was cooing in his father’s arms (Evans)..
I chuckled and shook my head..
“You are crazy” Harry muttered throwing a hand towel at Ollie..
“No cussing” Collins said pecking Livia’s cheek
“And no pecking either” Lina stated sitting on Lans’ thigh..
“Where are those kids anyway?” Livia asked looking around..
“They are all out back, at the playground.. there’s a reason why it’s called a playdate” Ollie said picking a cupcake..
“Honey..those are for the kids, drop it..” Sofia said glaring at him
“But I’m hungry” he whined and she rolled her eyes
“Not falling for it” she stated taking the cake from him..
“Baby .. please open the door so we can see the kids from here, I don’t want someone doing something bad to the others” I said looking at Harry.. his brows furrowed with confusion for a second, but soon he recovered and his eyes widened..
“Ashley” we both muttered together.. he rushed to the back door and opened it wide, so we all could see from inside
I sighed in relief when I saw all of them running and chattering happily.. Liam was climbing the ladder to the tree house with keifer(Nina’s five year old son), Ryan (Sofia’s four year old son) pearl(Lina’s four year old second daughter) and Crystal (Livia’s five year old daughter) who was giggling excitedly..
I watched as Liam reached out to help her inside the tree house.. she said something I couldn’t hear and he smiled..
“Uhm.. who else notice the chemistry forming between Crystal and Liam?” Ollie asked grinning mischievously..
“Ollie.. did you pick the cupcake?” Sofia asked eyeing him
“Uhm.. y-yes” he stuttered and she shook her head..then switched off the oven..
“Babe… Did you see Ashley?” Harry asked looking at me
“No.. I didn’t” I mumbled and looked outside at the playground..
I was starting to panic until I saw her sitting on the grass with Vinnie, Gretel (crystals twin) and Elsa (Pearl’s older sister).. she kept glancing at the tree house whilst whispering something to the others.. Vinnie said something and they highfived..
Dear God, I just hope it’s not what I’m thinking..
“Mom… Are the cupcakes ready? Crystal is hungry already” Liam yelled from the tree house..
“Yes it is honey.. you guys can come now” I replied and they all started rushing towards the kitchen.
“Just when I was enjoying peace and quiet” Evans mumbled rocking little Mackie who was already fast asleep..
“Uhm..honey, I’ll be back in a bit, I need to use the restroom” Nina said and Evans nodded..
I watched as he continued rocking the baby, who could have thought that he’d be so good as a father.. he met my gaze and smiled genuinely, I returned the smile and looked down when I felt something tugging my gown..
“Hey Keifer…” I said
“Aunty Hannah..can I please have a cupcake?” He asked looking up at me..
“Sure honey..do you want brownies as well?” I asked
“Yes please” he said
“Okay.. just give me a minute” I said and started placing the brownies on a disposable plate.. I set his plates on the table and asked him to sit on his chair.. I looked round the table and saw all of them seated around the table, Lina, Sofia and Livia were serving them..
They started chattering and laughing loudly, causing Mackie to start crying…

“oh no..”Evans muttered and started trying to pacify the little baby..
“Please don’t cry, mummy’s on her way.. Mackie, baby.. stop crying.. it’s okay.. mummy’s coming” he said rocking the baby
The guys started laughing and Livia chuckled..Sofia shook her head and lina smiled..
“Here, let me try” Livia said taking the baby from Evans.. causing the child to cry even louder
“You don’t have good hands, give the baby to Sofia and see if he won’t stop crying” Ollie boasted
Livia rolled her eyes and gave the baby to Sofia..
Making the situation even worse, she transferred the child to Lina and he continued..
“Baby.. why don’t you try?” Harry asked
“Uhm.. okay” I mumbled and took the baby.. he clinged to me as I rocked him gently..
“Sshh.. mummy’s coming, it’s alright… Mummy’s gonna be here in a bit.. okay little Mackie?” I said sitting on the chair ..he cooed and stopped crying.. but kept his eyes open..
“Awwn.. isn’t that cute?” Lina cooed
“It’s only because he can feel his wife in your stomach, that’s why he kept quiet” Ollie said and they started laughing..
“We are done, mom!” Gretel announced..
“Okay, uhm.. you guys can go back now.. ” Livia said standing up to Clean up the table along with Lina and Sof.
Nina rushed in and sighed when she saw her baby in my arms..
“I heard him crying.. hope he didn’t stress you?” She asked reaching down to carry him
“Nah.. he didn’t” I said
“Okay, I’ll just feed him now, love where did you keep my bag?” She asked
“In the living room.. I’ll go get it” Evans said
“Don’t worry, I’ll just go there” she said and he nodded…
I stood up and winced when I felt a slight pain in my stomach
“Babe… Are you okay?” Harry asked
“Yeah.. yes, I’m fine” I mumbled
“Are you sure?” He asked
“Yeah.. let’s go to the living room, I want to watch a movie” I said and he nodded
“Okay,” he mumbled and helped me out of the kitchen…

…..
“Hahaha.. this is so hilarious” Ollie said laughing, I smiled and glared at Harry when I felt his hands sneaking into my gown.. he smiled innocently and moved his hands back to my legs which were on his thighs and continued massaging them..
“Ahhhhhhh” I sat up Immediately and the others turned to face me..
“What is it?” Sofia asked looking at me
“Nothing.. I.. I thought I heard something” I replied
“Well.. I didn’t, did y….”
“Ama…!!!!!, Mom!!!!!, Help me!!!” Liam screamed cutting Sofia off..
“Oh my God..” I mumbled and rushed out behind the others, since I couldn’t run with my stomach.. Evans opened the back door and we stepped out.
“Jesus!” Sofia yelled covering her mouth
“What the…” Lans’ drawed
“Mom!!” Keifer called crying..
I looked around at the scene in front of me.. my son was hanging upside down from the tree, with his legs tied to the branch.
Keifer was tied to the tree, pearl and Ryan were both tied together..with their backs to each other.. and the stupid drawing of a mustache and eyebrows was evident on their faces..
The worst part was Crystal completely buried in the sand.. save for her head. There’s only one person who could have done this
“Ashley!!” I yelled and looked around.. I saw Vinnie, Gretel, and Elsa all standing beside the tree..
“Where’s Ashley?” I asked
They all swallowed and pointed to the back of the tree.. I silently padded to the spot and saw my daughter hiding behind the tree, she saw me and started running ..
“Ashley you are finished, I’ll beat you up and send to Grandma’s house” I said chasing after her
“Just pray I don’t get you.. God help you if I lay my hands in you!” I said.
“I’m sorry mom, Liam caused it, he showed them the video and they started making fun of me” she said running round the tree
“Is that why you want to kill them? Is that why you want to kill my son?.. what is wrong with you?!” I asked
“Baby.. be careful, don’t hurt yourself” Harry said loosing the rope from Keifer’s and Pearl’s body..
“I’ll deal with this girl today, I’ll teach her a lesson she’ll never forget” I said and stopped to catch my breath.. Ashley giggled and ran away
“Come here you little.. ahhhhh” I yelled as I felt a sharp pain on my stomach.
The pain vanished and came almost immediately..
“Ahhh.” I groaned and felt something dripping down my thighs.. I looked down and saw water running down my legs..
“Oh my God” I mumbled
“Oh my God” I repeated
“Baby.. are you okay?” Harry asked jogging over to me..
“My water just broke” I mumbled..
“Huh?” He asked confused
“My water just broke” I said louder..
“I don’t underst…oh my God.. your water just broke, the baby is coming.. the baby is coming” he said frantically
“Evans I need a little help here, the baby is coming!” He yelled and the others started rushing over to us.. as I groaned and winced continuously…

Harry’s pov
It’s been five hours, five stupid hours.. of waiting, and there’s no news yet.
I paced around the hall, running my fingers through my hair.. Livia kept asking me to calm down and as much as I try to, I just can’t.. everyone was already here in the hospital.. dad and the twins, my in-laws and the rest of the family..
“Calm down Harry.. she’s going to be okay, she’s a strong woman” mom said
“Yeah.. I know” I said nodding my head
“Man i know this sounds Crazy, but i honestly hope it’s a boy, just for your sake” Ollie whispered and I glared at him.. even though I’m praying that it’s a boy silently.. the last thing I want is another Ashley tearing the whole of Asia apart.. speaking of Ashley, I turned to see her on Jodi’s lap.. while Liam was fast asleep in Sona’s arms..
“Ashley..” I called
“Yes daddy..” she answered
“Are you hungry?” I asked
“No.. I just want my mummy” she said
I smiled lightly and took my lips into my mouth..
The door opened and Sofia walked out with Lina..
“So?” I asked looking at the both of them..
“Congratulations Harry.. you now have two little beautiful daughters.. twins!” Lina squealed
“Twin girls?” I mumbled gaping at the both of them
“Yeah” Sofia said with a smirk..and I fainted..

The end!..
Written and published by Lady C � Lilianna (Favour Cletus)..
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronics, mechanical, photo copy, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner..
c 2019.
Finally ooo..
I’m done with anything Crazy.. now our next story is gonna be starting tomorrow.. just three chapters.. can’t wait!!
Anna

read more story on: www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by YeSJacky(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2019
emperorblog21:
JerryOJerry6429 , Chasegb
( m), Famzi , Nellydeen ( m), omotoda ( m),
GOLDENMAMA ( f ), DivineSpecial ( f ),
Adejunwonlo94 , manunited3 , alshalz( m),
Divepen1 ( m), tunjilomo ( m), Colynx( m),
Angoson1 , Misscruz, eboigbedavid1 ( m),
Faspen ( m), germaphobe( m), Emperor002 ,
sheyizy1 , drealOyinade , Cenken ( m),
YeSJacky
cute piece.
I'll follow, read, like and reply.
Hereby encouraging the honourable writer

1 Like

Re: Crazy Hannah - By Lady C by oghenekome51(f): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
WOW! THIS STORY IS SOOOO NICE!
I LOVE THIS STORY, TYPICAL KOREAN MOVIE!
THANKS SO MUCH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Schoolgirl / "Kidnapped For Rituals In Broad Day Light" / The Power Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.