Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security (55371 Views)

Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by fergie001: 1:59am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have told you I don't need anything from you or anyone in life , I am on this forum to call out the bad Buhari govt and that's all , I am not here to make any friend nor foe or take your silly advice .. I am not in support of Xenophobia in any way but the way Nigerians are going about it's is very short sighted and wrong , today at Sango Tedo and Jakande malls shops belonging to innocent struggling Nigerian entrepreneurs were the biggest loser and some of them might never even reopen again due to the losses .. Y'all attacking the wrong people over this xenophobia thing instead of attacking the useless Nigerian govt that has refused to fix this nation thereby making Nigerians to migrate just for survival to countries we are more blessed than in the first place , if the govt is doing it's duty who is South Africa that any Nigerian will want to go an settle there in the first place ?

Close your mouth, nobody exhorts the FG for their role(s) in this but that doesn't mean you should be lousy.
Like I said before, you are not a wise person and you are a lousy talker.
Your comments since this happened have shown you enjoy what is happening. Nigerians, irrespective of party lines have united to condemn what the SA'ns are doing and you are here blowing your trumpet... It is people like you that the name "chest-beaters" was coined for.

I don't think you know how you sound here. It's a faceless forum and nobody sends you, that's why you have a running tap for a mouth...Can you talk to buhari one-on-one when you see him?

He is not behaving well but your comments here show you are worse than those you attack here daily.

Keyboard Hulk Hogan.
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by BlackPantherCri: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Precolonial savages masquerading as 21st century humans. Thunder faya them. Faya burn them, bomboclat
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by FarahAideed: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2019
fergie001:

Close your mouth, nobody exhorts the FG for their role(s) in this but that doesn't mean you should be lousy.
Like I said before, you are not a wise person and you are a lousy talker.
Your comments since this happened have shown you enjoy what is happening. Nigerians, irrespective of party lines have united to condemn what the SA'ns are doing and you are here blowing your trumpet... It is people like you that the name "chest-beaters" was coined for.

I don't think you know how you sound here. It's a faceless forum and nobody sends you, that's why you have a running tap for a mouth...Can you talk to buhari one-on-one when you see him?

He is not behaving well but your comments here show you are worse than those you attack here daily.

Keyboard Hulk Hogan.

Why don't you put me in a room with Buhari and see if I will not tell him the truth .. I have never been an ass licker in my life and those who know me personally will tell you that ..So because I will not join you and behave irrationally means I am not wise ? cheesy okay lemme see where your own wisdom is taking you in life .. I am not a hungry man and I will never be one so I don't need to make anybody feel good to survive like some of you .. Just go and sleep you have exposed to me the kind of person you are today
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by fergie001: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Why don't you put me in a room with Buhari and see if I will not tell him the truth .. I have never been an ass licker in my life and those who know me personally will tell you that ..So because I will not join you and behave irrationally means I am not wise ? cheesy okay lemme see where your own wisdom is taking you in life .. I am not a hungry man and I will never be one so I don't need to make anybody feel good to survive like some of you .. Just go and sleep you have exposed to me the kind of person you are today

Do I need your validation?
I thought you said you don't need anything from anyone in life, least of all me and all that many things you typed there...you repeated that more than once.Go up there and read what you wrote....it's annoying, esp from someone like you. Attacking me virulently for no cause,
You haven't condemned this attack all day rather than use it as a swipe for Buhari. You attack anybody that is enraged with it..so what's your problem?
I have nothing to do with how you feed, whether you are hungry or satisfied, it never came up...if your bro or sis was to be the one set ablaze will you use that as a political point?
Unlike you, I take corrections and want to build friends here not those who use crisis in amplifying cheap points.
You demystify yourself today and you fall hands patapata......stay your lane abeg
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by Sonfethopia: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:

Took me to which cleaners ?I didn't even read his comment when I saw he opened with an insult . Where was your loyalty when imported Fulanis backed by your evil govt killed thousands of Nigerians ? The Nigerian govt is the problem not AKA , if the govt is doing the right thing will Nigerians be migrating for survival in droves to go and suffer Xenophobia in South Africa .?

He took u to the cleaners guy, AKA and burna who first start music. Even without music money burna no borke reach to de street de find who go help am.
.think with ur number6.
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by centralcoastseo: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2019
lol
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by ceejay80s(m): 3:51am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
The same AKA that housed you when Nigeria music scene wasn't favoring U for years ...please let Xenophobia not let us divide ourselves any further
We are dividing , they should go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by ceejay80s(m): 3:54am On Sep 04, 2019
We are just here on nairaland making noise, is there no south African living in Nigeria? South African embassy no dey naija? We are all slow and dumb like our president
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by Raymagnate(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by AuroraB(f): 4:10am On Sep 04, 2019
post=81897919:

Burna Boy On Fire!

Oan, It now depends on which side you look at the tweet....
Then you be the judge .
What's this about?
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by faceland: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Lucid1:
Wetin AKA talk to warrant this kind backlash?

I wished he just STFU. Now I know he has no soul. So he campaigned for Buhari, honestly he is a bastard. Jos could has been as developed as Lagos if not for all the crisis that the likes of Buhari secretly supports.
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by Dnight(m): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2019
FarahAideed:
The same AKA that housed you when Nigeria music scene wasn't favoring U for years ...please let Xenophobia not let us divide ourselves any further
And that means he should turn on his home?
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by cuteluks(f): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Looking for creative crochet braid styles to pick from?
Why not check out these styles of crochet styles on:
���

CLICK HERE
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by elmodee7(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Bam lord.dodirima
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by paperboi147: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2019
who price must pay
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by tsavkeghps(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by mozona(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
oya nah
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by DaddyRochie1642: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Is it just me,

Something in me tells me that this AKA guy has a deep dislike for Nigerians,....I remember clearly,when Nigeria beat south Africa in this year's Africa cup of nation's,....that guy AKA posted something on either his Instagram or Twitter account that South shouldn't have lost to Nigeria of all people.....that it was better the lost to Egypt than loosing to Nigeria......you know the rest of the story na,.....the next day,more Nigerians over there in south Africa were killed because South Africa lost to Nigeria in that quarter final match,

I can't believe that there's something like RACISM among Black People.

**Spits_on_south_Africa's_President_and_his_Rough_Forehead**

I still blame Buhari for this grin
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by Iykenuwa(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Speaking like the cultist that he is.

Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by cruzydal(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Neddstark:

And you support what he did then?

Yeah he is a cultist and so farking what? Let him go to Benin and fly colors anyhow.
u dont even know anything ..Go ask of Port harcourt
Re: Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security by MNDY(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Djauro:
There's no need for all this

There is no need for all what?!
Did you see what AKA when we defeated his country's team in the quarterfinals and sent them back home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.