Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? (2091 Views)

Best Alternative To Watch Movies For Free / Multichoice NG Introduces Pay-per-view Pricing Model To Dstv/gotv Subsribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Jbleenk: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Basically I mean what other cable tv network can best replace dstv in Nigeria?

I need one that air English Premier League, any other channel is just an icing basically. It’s about time I did away with anything South Africa. Please I need suggestions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
None, sadly
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by HacheNoire: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Netflix

Cheaper and affordable.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Jbleenk:
Basically I mean what other cable tv network can best replace dstv in Nigeria?

I need one that air English Premier League, any other channel is just an icing basically. It’s about time I did away with anything South Africa. Please I need suggestions

TSTV bro. it shows EPL, an has so many amazing channels, give it a try its proudly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Jbleenk: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
LostAddict:

TSTV bro. it shows EPL, an has so many amazing channels, give it a try its proudly Nigerian

Are you for real about tstv?
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Nbote(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
None ... Dats d sad part.... If TSTV had sense DSTV would b dead and gone by now...
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by meobizy(f): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2019
The best alternative to DStv is DStv. Every xenophobia period you guys open these threads. Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Jbleenk:

Are you for real about tstv?

Yeah bro. and the signal quality is great
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by presented007(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
LostAddict:

Yeah bro. and the signal quality is great
Oga are you sure you are watching Premier League and champions league with TSTV??
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
If you ready to sacrifice your time in watching EPL then things will turn around. However because you are not ready, be ready to continually use dstv
Re: What Is The Best Alternative To Dstv? by hakinze00(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches Or Watched CONTINUUM / Meet The Money Drop Nigeria Episode One Contestants / 'Edge Of Paradise' Soap On Mnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.