Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos (70172 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Court Seals Shoprite In Umuahia Over Loan Default (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Celebrityblog: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite in Lagos All Through Out Last Night And Protected Their Shops to Ensure that Nobody Broke Into Their Shops.

A man has hailed his friends for staying back to secure their shops at Shoprite in Lagos.

Watch the videos

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_ijM_H1-_/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-man-and-his-friends-slept-at.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Celebrityblog: 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
More
Watch the videos HERE

1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Elsanchez: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by OBTMOS(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
The guy above stole my ftc that I would enjoyed for the first time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by qualityovenbake(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
We die there. Looters should not dare near this shop

15 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by swaggzo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Another clear picture, showing that many Nigerians are dullàrds.

They're killing our people in South Africa, we're here looting shops.. Showing the whole world that it is food that is our problems.

For Christ's sake how is packing drinks and biscuits from shoprite equal to the humans and properties being burnt in South Africa?
How does attacking a mere shop of a South African businessman affect the hundreds of illiterate South Africans causing the chaos over there? How does this stop the war?

You want to get back at South African.... Yet you ignore DSTV. You put your MTN SIM in your pocket..... And then head down to SHOPRITE where there's food, because of hunger and poverty?

I'm very disappointed, and ashamed to say I'm a Nigerian.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Sunofgod(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
The hustle is real....
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Timinho23: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians would suffer the most if we try to revenge in the same way they dealt with us
Like the saying goes, "an eye for an eye means the whole world would go blind"
solution to all this is
1. This useless government should make indigenous Cable TV thrive in nigeria, eliminating politics and selfish interest
2. Useless GLO should get their network working for good and get their ass ready to work..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Too bad
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Sonfethopia: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
This matter tire me.
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Ijaya123: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
My suggestion...

In retaliation to all these senseless and horrific attacks on Nigerian citizens in South Africa, I suggest this government should expel the SA High Commission team in Nigeria with immediate effect. I disagree with recalling our envoy over there. We need someone to keep an eye on activities over there. I stand to be corrected though.

This should be followed up by a call to CAF to suspend SA Football Association from all CAf organised competitions since the country has shown it is incapable of guaranteein the safety of other African countries involved in their land.

The government should as well use its position to lobby other African countries to call for the indefinite suspension of SA from the African Union having failed to uphold one of the values of the union

These are just a few among many options available so we can teach those animals some hard lessons they wont forget in a while.

17 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Tombrown3(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
swaggzo:

They're killing our people in South Africa, we're here looting shops.. Showing the whole world that it is food that is our problems.

For Christ's sake how is packing drinks and biscuits from shoprite equal to the humans and properties being burnt in South Africa?
How does attacking a mere shop of a South African businessman affect the hundreds of illiterate South Africans causing the chaos over there? How does this stop the war?

You want to get back at South African.... Yet you ignore DSTV. You put your MTN SIM in your pocket..... And then head down to SHOPRITE where there's food, because of hunger and poverty?

Me too

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
These guys perpetrating all these are nothing but criminals.
They even looted shops own by Nigerians!! 
Are they all mad?
Only basards that have been praying for unrest in this nation could ever support this evil acts.
Criminals and thieves everywhere!

Lamanii22:
Abi, I pray food will not kill Nigerians... That act of stealing from shoprite is uncalled for... Well it is jobless people that would do such a thing ..
True.
So true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by puredigital(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is not the time to start destroying our brothers properties but time to spark the revolution we are waiting for...let us face the government not looting

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by FuckThaMod: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank God say no be South Africa get bet9ja, watin some boys for don do ehn grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
They looted a friend's shop.

She doesn't even sell food o, just beauty products. Skin care and hair care.

Them go rub relaxer tire.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Onyi22(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians and drama
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by EazyJ(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is not the best way to go about it. Nigerians are still the victims in this looting.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by youngbang(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
He must be an Igbo man

Igbo Amaka !!!!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by baby124: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blame the mall owners for putting Shop Rite in bold on the shopping mall. They need to name the mall something else and put Shop Rite as one of the stores within the mall. Their advertising tactic caused your losses. Any reasonable person will think ShopRite owns the property.

That ShopRite store empty wella though grin

9 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
swaggzo:

It's a Big shame!
Destroying themself by themselves!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by West2019(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
If them.mean u.nothing go hapn ur next name will be Rip
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
pocohantas:
They looted a friend's shop.

She doesn't even sell food o.

But beauty products. Skin care and hair care.

Them go rub relaxer tire.

I'm sorry for this.

Knowing Nigerians, they are ready reselling them in traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Lugianostar(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
SA brainless people ask for it and here it this.
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by SoNature(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
swaggzo:

You need the education more.
Those rioting South Africans are looting the shops of everyone, including foreigners and their people.
We personalize it here because we are the worst hit.
If you doubt it, go and watch Al jazeera news
According to Al Jazeera, they are broke and jobless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
ornicus:

I'm sorry for this.

Knowing Nigerians, they are ready reselling them in traffic

Lmao. Didn't even think of that.
I was already wondering what young men will do with those things. I wonder if they looted those jewelry shops - Pandora and the likes.
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by ikay00406(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
swaggzo:

I am disappointed too.. It's quite unfortunate.. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Jaytecq(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2019
lol
Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Lmao. Didn't even think of that.
I was already wondering what young men will do with those things. I wonder if they looted those jewelry shops - Pandora and the likes.

If Nigerian police are serious, the electronics at least can probau be recovered. They have serial numbers and are more likely to be resold. By Nigerians, no less.

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by naijadrivablog: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin
We said in another thread that within every Shoprite Mall, Nigerians have shops there.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
By the time the police shoot at least 17 on the foot, others will learn a lesson.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.