Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo (32513 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Reno Omokri Writes An Open Letter To Linda Ikeji. Read The Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Blisplendor12(f): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Lifeless leaders
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by samwash(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
@Brother Shaggi you made a lot of sense. Our government is the major problem in all this matter .
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by madridsta007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
SandraJane:

THERE WAS A COUNTRY!� The president of this country @muhammadubuhari , I regret to know that you are a Muslim, you are a General and nothing has been done to the killings of our brothers in South Africa� but if Cows were been slaughtered, we would have seen you @muhammadubuhari on NTA news.
I regret to know that you @profosinbajo is a Christian and a professor. We thought you could do better but you are just nothing but one of them

Nigerians please stop destroying the businesses of our own people. South Africans will be laughing at us for doing this.
Questions: *How manY South Africans have you seen in your street? *How many South Africans live in your house? *How many South Africans work in your office?

Answer: NONE!!!! They don’t live here, they don’t work here coz their country is better than ours. That’s the basic truth but WE MADE THEIR COUNTRY BETTER and didn’t make ours better.

I have been to South Africa and I can tell you Their men are the laziest men in Africa. When they see Other blacks, they believe we’ve come to take their jobs, we’ve come to steal their women . South Africans have the lowest self esteem in the World.

NIGERIA can be great again if we all put this energy to Chase out the OLD ONES in power. Only REVOLUTION!

The youth of this country, instead of us destroying our business, we need to channel that energy by destroying this present government. That’s the only way out������✊� Celebrities, stop fighting yourselves over who’s posting and who is not. That’s not what we need now. We are voices. Anything we do now will strengthen our followers to make a better NATION. Wake up NIGERIA, wake up....THE PROBLEM is THE GOVERNMENT!!!!, wake UP!!!!!! Brodashaggi

Source: https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/broda-shaggi-writes-open-letter-buhari-osinbajo/

He has not said anything of note.

Unless these so-called letters call out the maliagnt tribalism that decisions are made from, they aren't really saying anything. Only pretending to oneself, which Nigerians are good at anyway. Chase the old ones and then put the next breed based on what— merit-driven choices or tribalism?

You see why he hasn’t said anything yet?

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by jossiwan(m): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
I call on Nigerians with an MTN SIM to SWITCH. Each RECHARGE
you make STRENGTHENS the killers of our brothers and sisters. If you have DSTV, SWITCH. Your SUBSCRIPTION ELONGATES South Africa’s arrogance. Avoid SHOPRITE. You shop WRONG if you shop there! That Buhari will not help our people. We must help them. The only thing I will not support is VIOLENCE. But your MONEY must FIGHT for YOU! South African firms in Nigeria send BAGS of MONEY to SA from Nigeria, meanwhile South Africa is sending Nigerians in SA back home in BODYBAGS! Our people make South Africans MONEYBAGS and this is the thanks we get. BOYCOTT everything South African until the killings stop!
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Paulo3ree(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
internationalman:
Boko Haram may come in handy now if only they could cooperate
They have to ooh
Laughing in horse style

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
This comedian has put forth more wisdom than Osibanjo, Buhari, Lai, Soyinka, and all elder statesmen put together...

Dear Broda Shaggi, save your words.... Your fellow youths are as daft as those they elected.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by maestro434(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
You are one of the many problem Nigeria is facing.

Neddstark:
So i am supposed to read the views of an areaboy imitator? E no go better for you bloggers

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by xpool(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
odave:
K. Please can someone post addresses of south African nationals in Nigeria online? We just want to pay them a visit and preach christ to them, nothing more, we just want to preach gospel to them. Lagos, PH, Abuja or any state. Please it's urgent!

Thanks all
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by UzoIwu: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Yes ooo Broda shaggi well said. Na only you gets sense cool
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Obaino12: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
THERE WAS A COUNTRY!� The president of this country @muhammadubuhari , I regret to know that you are a Muslim, you are a General and nothing has been done to the killings of our brothers in South Africa� but if Cows were been slaughtered, we would have seen you @muhammadubuhari on NTA news.
I regret to know that you @profosinbajo is a Christian and a professor. We thought you could do better but you are just nothing but one of them

I just love Broda Shaggi

Guys lets not affraid. we team up together and fight for our right. please take urgent action.

All these SM can never solve anthing rather destroying more of our fellow Nigerians
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Bunnatex(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
True to the core. I've always maintained that it's not South AFRICANS WHO kill our brothers but our leaders with their collective resolve to reduce our country to a laughing stock. A country supposed to be the Giant of Africa being despised by all. If Nigeria was to be good, what will lead her sons outside her shores... I support Brother Shaggy.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
madridsta007:

He has not said anything of note.

Unless these so-called letters call out the maliagnt tribalism that decisions are made from, they aren't really saying anything. Only pretending to oneself, which Nigerians are good at anyway.

He could truly be pretending... But, in the midst of his "pretense", he made more sense than all your elder statesmen... So, I will give him a pass on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by StellarJo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Hmm glad to know comedians are not stupid after all, only them have posted the most sensible and straight forward opinions on this sensitive topic
#StopXenoPhobia
#RespectComicArtists

They think deep bro. It's not easy to make this world laugh.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Neddstark: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
maestro434:
You are one of the many problem Nigeria is facing.

Am i the reason for your retardation too? Guy, park well. If brother shaggi is your hero, go and lick his anûs. I dont care about his views
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
mynaijadj:
Brah Shaggi..Did i read Revolution? Ask Sowore o. This man at Aso Rock na John Wick o

E john wick no reach south Africa?
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by ariwoko205(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bro really gather sense here abeg.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by CrestMan: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Excellent Letter!!!!!!! I'm super impressed with this guy!!!!!!!! Wow!
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by sukar886: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
well said
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Mexyz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
post=81919908:

We hope the senseless ones robbing and looting listen to this.
Many criminals using the xenophobia issue to fulfill their fantasies of looting expensive shops.
Criminals everywhere!
I just confirmed that you're an idiot, you craftily left the part where he spoke against the slowpoke we have as president and pick the area that suit your useless opinion.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Pawon23: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by holuphisayor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
Confam
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by madridsta007(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

He could truly be pretending... But, in the midst of his "pretense", he made more sense than all your elder statesmen... So, I will give him a pass on this one.

He has not done anything different from what others have done- that is mentioning the problems and issues in Nigeria. That is easy to do. But worthless. It is like chasing a fruit and leaving the root to grow- it will always grow and produce more fruits when you are not looking.

What is brave, which many Nigerians are scared of doing, is to directly confront the "root cause"- which is tribalism and the deference to ethnic affliations in leadership selection, in decision-making, in everything. Largely. South Africans have taken the display of xenophobia to Nigerians because they read and see news on social media and know that Nigeria has a prevalent leadership problem. They know that it is not an OBJ that is there -someone who understands foriegn policy- but someone who is probably unaware of what is happening. Hence incompetence. An incompetent leadership. Else South Africa would not have allowed this violence to go on. They know Abba Kyari and Buhari will do nothing. Come on, they have High Commissions and Embassies in Nigeria. These are Intel Centres. You think they do not know the leadership vacuum in Nigeria? Or the root cause?

But hey, we know this but seemingly appear to be afraid of mentioning this root cause. You give him a "pass". I do not.

1 Like

Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by penearth(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2019
MR MAN, U R TALKING STUPID. U R WORKING FOE THE SOUTH AFRICANS. U PEOPLE WILL BE MAIMED ONE BY ONE. THE CARNAGE HAS JUST STARTED. A LOT OF SOUTH AFRICANS ARE HERE. THEY WILL RECEIVE THEIR OWN SHARE. AN EYE FOR AN EYE
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by damoceile: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
where the Bleep is FALZ, dude should get on the beat too.. or is he scared MTN might kick him out from the ambassadorial role??
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by canozy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans will even be laughing more at us for doing similar attacks on our fellow brothers.
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by madenigga(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
this talk is very arrogant, stupid and xenophobic, how would u say South African men are the laziest men on earth.

That's very bad
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by PapaAdanna: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
This AFONJA is making sense amongst so many of them
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by abuhlawal(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
well said, I have said it before that the only way out is for we (the youths) to be part of the planing process of our dear country. let's support this online criticism and activism by joining them in their parties and be part of the planing process, it may take a long time but I believe and pray that one day we will have the Nigeria of our dream by the Grace of the Almighty God
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
madridsta007:

He has not done anything different from what others have done- that is mentioning the problems and issues in Nigeria. That is easy to do. But worthless. It is like chasing a fruit and leaving the root to grow- it will always grow and produce more fruits when you are not looking.

What is brave, which many Nigerians are scared of doing, is to directly confront the "root cause"- which is tribalism and the deference to ethnic affliations in leadership selection, in decision-making, in everything. Largely. South Africans have taken the display of xenophobia to Nigerians because they read and see news on social media and know that Nigeria has a prevalent leadership problem. They know that it is not an OBJ that is there but someone who is probably unaware of what is happening. Hence incompetence. An incompetent leadership. Else South Africa would not have allowed this violence to go on. They know Abba Kyari and Buhari will do nothing. Come on, they have High Commissions and Embassies in Nigeria. These are Intel Centres. You think they do not know the leadership vacuum in Nigeria? Or the root cause?

But hey, we know this but seemingly appear to be afraid of mentioning this root cause. You give him a "pass". I do not.

I assent to most of your valid points.... But, where do we go from here? Who bells the cat? What foundational steps must be taken to address these mitigating issues where confab failed?.... Issues sir, issues... undecided
Re: Broda Shaggi Writes An Open Letter To Buhari And Osinbajo by daxclusive1: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
The government has shown the utmost restraint in dealing with this diplomatic impasse with South Africa

You don't have to like the government or those in power

All you need is a little knowledge of how international relations work

Contrary to the desire by some that Nigeria should have attacked South Africa with all guns blazing

It just doesn't work that way with international protocols and conventions.

Especially if you're dealing with a country of equal or near-equal standing in the international community

Nigeria and South Africa are equal in economic, military and political influence in international circles.

In bilateral trade, the balance of trade differentials tilt in our favour.

In 2018, Nigeria’s imports from South Africa amounted to just $514.3 Million while South Africa’s imports from Nigeria were $3.83 Billion. (Source: UN COMTRADE data)

In layman terms, this means that we make more money from trading with South Africa than they do with us so we need to thread gently and not jeopardize an economy already gasping for breath by taking rash decisions.

All of these factors matter a lot in international relations between nation states.

So you don't expect Nigeria to approach (not even invade) South Africa the way we would do to Togo for example.

Because, despite the theoretical equality of all sovereign nations, some are more equal than others.

Even America didn't rush to invade China the last time they had a trade war

And they've kept Russia at arms-length all these while

Only fighting one another by proxy.

You must exhaust all diplomatic channels in a case like this.

You can recall your Ambassador

You can cancel bilateral agreements

You can suspend direct relations e.g issuance of Visa

You can exert pressure on your allies to boycott the other country

If you have the clout, you can even get the super powers to look the other way while you pursue aggressive actions against the other country

But you must, always, get international opinion on your side

Except if you're USA or you're a maverick leader like Vladmir Putin.

So, your social media influencer wearing coat and speaking big grammar

Is just misleading you by saying the government should have done xyz.

We simply DO NOT have that leverage against South Africa.

Tell him I said he's an olodo rabata.

International laws and conventions don't work like that

Not especially for a third world country like ours.

Let's hope saner heads will prevail and we can quickly work things out with South Africa

Because both countries really need one another to provide leadership for Africa.

This is true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Popular People From Kwara State / Flavour N'abania Strips For Complete Fashion Magazine / Davido Pictured With Vice-President Osinbajo In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.