Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience (692 Views)

Valid, Updated And Accurate Nigeria Email Lists Database + Bonuses / Webmaster With Experience With Wordpress Needed / 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2019
I am planning to open a blogger blog with a custom domain and I want to know how long it will take the blog to be qualified for AdSense program.

I don't mean AdSense application approval, those who use blogger might know what I am saying.
Re: Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2019
19 vie ws no comment.. na was ooooo
Re: Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by codesngr(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blog at least for 6 months that's my minimum

Am CEO of bloggersng.com
Re: Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by mike272(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Not 6 Months. If you can get daily views of above 100 you get approved within a week after starting your blog.
Re: Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
mike272:
Not 6 Months. If you can get daily views of above 100 you get approved within a week after starting your blog.
Do you or did you use blogger

codesngr:
Blog at least for 6 months that's my minimum

Am CEO of bloggersng.com
Do you or did you use blogger
Re: Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience by codesngr(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
No matter the blog platform. Blog for at least 6 months before looking for where to earn

(1) (Reply)

Health Niche Blog Needed / Namecheap Top Ups Available @ A Sweet Rate N310 Per Dollar (domain Renewals, H / Adsense Stops Banning For Adult Content! Find Out Why…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.