Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . (2430 Views)

BEDFRAME, GENERATORS, SOFA, ARMCHAIRS, INVERTER AC, MIRRORS HOME ACCESSORIES NEW / Very Clean 27kva Perkins Soundproof Generator For Sale - N1million / Palm Oil Supply Nation Wide. (Kano, Abuja, Zaria etc.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Sachio Group in Partnership with M saleh

We are into Generator Sales, Repair & Services

However, when buying a Perkins generator or sourcing for parts, it is good to source from a reputable Perkins dealer.

Below we provide Perkins generator price as well as dealers and distributors of Perkins engine electric power generators in Nigeria.

BUY ORIGINAL PERKINS GENERATOR
M.SALEH & CO LTD,
(PERKINS GENERATOR)

CONTACT Sachio- 08187692998
lagos@masalehgroup.com
www.msalehgroup.com

We have available For sale Brand New Generators New Design and good quality Diesel Generators

Models

5-10kVA
11-15kVA
16-20KVA
21-30KVA
31-40kVA
41-60kVA
61-80kVA
81-100kVA
101-120kVA
121-150kVA
151-200kVA
201-300kVA
301-400kVA
401-500kVA
501-600kVA
601-800kVA
801-1000kVA
1001-2000kVA
2000kVA Above.

Why Chose Us

World-class aftersales product support & servicing.

Genuine Warranty, Diesel, Gas, Industrial Sound-proof Generators.

Trouble Free Care

Factory Trained and Authorized Technicians for all Warranty Service.

Call Now - 08187692998

Office address Suite E284/Ikota Shopping Complex V.G.C Lekki Ajah

Thank you

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Thank you

Call: 08187692998

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
M.Saleh & Co Ltd, perkins generator
Ajah
Lagos.

CALL NOW 08187692998

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
thank you

Call Now For delivery Nation wide

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
What is a Diesel Generator?

A diesel generator is used to generate electric energy by using a diesel engine along with an electric generator. A diesel generator can be used as an emergency power supply in case of power cuts or in places where there is no connection with the power grid.

Types of Diesel Generators

Diesel generators are available in various sizes, models and designs that are manufactured by many companies. So before buying a diesel generator, here are the different types that you should know about:

Industrial or Residential – Industrial generators are generally large in size and can provide a great deal of power for a long period of time. As the name suggests, they are generally used in industries where power demand is high. On the other hand, residential generators are small in size and provide power up to a specific range. They are ideal for use in households, small shops and offices.

Air cooled or Water cooled – Air-cooled generators rely on air to provide the cooling function for the generator. No additional part, except for an air intake system is used. Water cooled generators rely on water for cooling and comprise of a separate system for achieving this function. Water cooled generators require more maintenance than air-cooled generators.

Power Output – The power output range of diesel generators is very wide and can be classified accordingly. A 3 kVA diesel generator can be used to run power tools or appliances such as ACs, computers, multiple ceiling fans, etc. They are suitable for use in small offices, shops and houses. Whereas a 2000 kVA diesel generator would be suitable for use in big industries or places with high power demand.

Specifications to keep in focus while buying a Diesel Generator
Power -

It is important to know the requirement of the home/enterprise before buying a diesel generator. According to the need of a place, generators ranging from 2.5 kVA to more than 2000 kVA can be used.

Phase - Diesel generators are available for both single phase and three phase connections. Find out if your home/enterprise has a single phase or three phase connection and choose a suitable generator accordingly.

Fuel Consumption - Fuel consumption is one of the most important things to be kept in mind while buying a diesel generator. Find out the fuel consumption of the generator per hour and per kVA (or kW) and also the fuel efficiency it provides with respect to the load.

Control systems and power management systems - Generators with the ability to automatically transfer power from the grid to the generator during a power cut and vice versa, display warning (low fuel and other performance issues) along with providing a broad range of analysis data, helps increase the efficiency of the diesel generator. The power management system helps to optimize the fuel consumption and the performance of the generator with respect to load demand.

Portability and Size - [/b]A generator with a set of wheels or those provided with slots for easy lifting helps reduce the hassle of transportation. Also, keep in mind the size of the generator with respect to the space available to keep it.

[b]Noise
– High noise emission can be a problem if the generator is kept in close proximity. Noise absorption technology is provided in some diesel generators which highly reduces the noise emitted by it.
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 6:03am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 4:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you

Call Now for your Generators

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2020
Thank you Happy New Year to you More Success and Prosperity.

Call: 08187692998

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Call Now 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Thank You

Call Now 08187692998

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Homeyfav: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
;'
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2020
Still available

Be safe wear your face mask

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank You
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thank you

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thank you

For all Perkins Generators

Call Now 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Thank you
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Perkins Generators for sale

Brand new Perkins Generators for sale

Buy Perkins Generators

Call Now 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Sound proof Generators for sale

Basic Generators for sale

Brand New Generators for sale

Buy brand new Generators

Buy Perkins Generators

Call Now 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Sound proof Generators for sale in Lagos

Basic Generators for sale In Lagos

Brand New Generators for sale In Lagos

Buy brand new Generators In Lagos

Buy Perkins Generators In Lagos

Perkins Generators for sale In Lagos

Call Now 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2020

Call 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Happy New Year 2021
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2021

Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Wheel barrow for sale in Lagos
Wheel barrow for sale in Nigeria

Wheel barrow supplier
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 10:21am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy New Prosperous Week.

*New Week Affirmation:* I rejoice at all the Good in my world. What I look for I see.

“Prosperity is not just having a lot of money. It is having a consciousness of the flow of substance. The true “prosperity consciousness” is consistently open to the flow, attracts opportunities both to give and receive, wisely directs the use of substance and remains free from its burden. An important guideline: if you are worried about money, you have or don’t have you are out of the flow.”
“Thus, the secret of prosperity and success is that they come through you and not just to you.”
_In the Flow of Life by Eric Butterworth pages 43, 45_

“I come from a background of impoverishment in both love and money. Not only were these things scarce, but stories were told to support and justify their scarcity. Eventually, though, I saw that I must take responsibility for how I constructed the world. If it was not to my liking, who but me would change it? So, I eliminated conversations about scarcity from my life, to the best of my ability. I put my self on a “negativity diet” for a year, where I vowed not to speak of my limitations with regard to anything. I would speak only of possibility, and I would interrupt those who tried to engage me in conversations about victimhood. I came to see what Epictetus had pointed out two thousand years ago: it is not the events of life that are bothersome or hurtful, it is the way we think about them.”
“I made up a new world for myself, one in which there was plenty of love and money.” _Conscious Living by Gay Hendricks page110_

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Sachio Properties
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2021

Call 08187692998
Re: We Supply And Sale Brand New Perkins and Lister Generators Nation Wide . by Sachiopropty(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2021
Sound proof Generators for sale

Basic Generators for sale

Brand New Generators for sale

Buy brand new Generators

Buy Perkins Generators

Call Now 08187692998

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Original Olay Total Effects Shower Cream @ Lowest Price / Computer Village Price @ Sango-ota & Its Envionment Delivered 2 Door Step / business ideas To Make more Money In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.