Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 (2434 Views)

Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles / Profitable Business Ideas With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Dear Friend
Year 2014 is gradually coming to an end
Sit down, pause for a moment and think deeply
What have you achieved this year
Have you met all your goals
What's sacrifices have u made
The hard truth is if you fail to plan you have already planned to fail but the good news is its never late to plan your financial future.

For me av only achieved 60% of my goals for year 2014. Some of my goals, a close friend said it was too unrealistic. With that negative word alone coming from someone close to me I couldn't pursue it. Today the proposed project I planned to execute is just at 5%. So beware of friends who don't inspire and motivate you. This can shut down your system and dampen your enthusiasm.

Having said that, please note that all your goals on paper will not fly without money. You're not going to kill or steal to get that money. All you have to do is device strategies to get it. One of such ways is starting a small business. Any of the topics on this thread is good enough to start and even if you're not interested then you should be ready for trading. Trading as you know is selling something(product, service of skill) for profit.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2014
I can hear someone say but I don't like selling I just want to work and earn a good salary. My dear then you are the number one SELLER because you're selling your "time", "energy" and "intellect" to your employer; infact if you don't find a way out, you will be selling your entire life. I have a cousin who once worked with zenith bank, she drives a 2012 model Honda Accord(what most nigerians call evil spirit), she earns a fat salary, she lives in a 6bedrm duplex at Magodo owned by her(via mortgage), she travels abroad for vacation at least twice a year, her three kids combined schools fees is over 700k per term, she bought a Benz Jeep for her husband and Nissan xterra for her parents and donates cheerfully to church and charity projects.

All this was done by a young lady of 31years old but with everything she is not happy. How did I discover this. I once approached her to invest in a particular business project, we sat down and got talking and all of a sudden she started crying that she is not happy with her life. I asked why. She said its because she doesn't av time for her kids and always envy her friends who own their own business. I asked then why can't she resign. She said she is scared of being broke. Then I laughed for long and she asked why I was laughing. I said its amazing that she is unhappy after once bragging that working in a bank was her major goal in life. I counseled her and told her painful truths which changed her life. I told her she was only looking rich but actually not rich because her only source of income was her salary. She acquired all her properties through salary loans and these properties are not real assets because they depreciate in value. Even her house which is on mortgage doesn't generate any income for her.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2014
So I told her to resign because life is in phases and that phase as a bank employee is due to stop because she has been there for 8years(since year 2005). She entered as a single, vibrant and happy lady. Now she is a wife with kids, has been promoted with more responsibilities but very unhappy(according to her), I asked what she will like to do. She said most of her friends run luxury boutiques that its a good business. I said why not do something different and invest in food and agriculture. I advised her to join a FMCG firm in the food sector and also start a poultry. I also told her to invest in real estate. Buy land, hold and resell, buy small buildings, renovate and resell. Today she is a major distributor of dangote noodles and Malta gold making over N100,000 daily sales(not profit) and makes over N400,000 a month from her poultry(selling average of 800crates monthly at N550 per crate). Today she has more time for her husband and kids. Her colleagues at zenith misses her but today she is happy because she is fulfilling the most important job God ordained for her of being a good wife and mother(this is the primary assignment of every woman).

So my people please never ever compare yourself with people you see driving brand new cars or living in luxurious apartments because behind those walls on those leather seats, some are very unhappy inside. Instead focus on yourself, mind your business and work hard to build your financial future. Believe in God, believe in Nigeria, believe in yourself, pray, work hard, be persistent, be focused, work smart and you will succeed...

Keep following
Kindly contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other.
God bless you abundantly
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2014
There is no substitute to hard work in the school of success; even prayer is not a substitute to hard work. The only substitute to hard work is hard life. To succeed in any venture you've got to work smart and start with what you have from where you are.

Your life is more important than money but money is important to sustain life. lack of money can hinder your aspirations and all your dreams on paper won't fly without money. Having said that, you're not going to steal or kill to get that money. All you need do is to device a strategy to make money, manage it then multiply it.

Knowledge is power and information brings transformation only when correctly applied.
What you know is what you are
What you know is what you've learnt
What you've learnt is not all there is to know so seek more knowledge.
However no matter what knowledge you have it is useless if you don't apply it.

Stated below are 12-home based businesses you can leverage on to make more money in year 2015. Information contained in these manuals will empower you and boost your income in year 2015. However its not compulsory as the choice is all yours.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
1. Bulk sms business:
How to start and operate this simple business following a detailed and professional step by step guide. How to attract and retain customers plus how to leverage on this election period to boost your income.
Bonus: free business proposal for schools, hotels & religious institutions

2. Gsm recharge card printing:
How to start and operate a gsm recharge card printing business from the comfort of your home. How to attract customers with effective and dynamic marketing skills.
Bonus: free contact list of 52 authorised gsm distributors(name of ceo, gsm line and office address)

3. Computer tutor business:
How to start and operate a computer training business with little capital and generate a regular flow of income every month. Step by step guide to distinguish yourself from others.
Bonus: Access to cheap laptops with free printer

4. Website marketing:
How to generate income from over 75% hotels, schools, companies and religious institutions without a website in Nigeria.
Bonus: free business proposal

5. Event management:
How to become a highly sought after events manager. Tips on the easiest mechanism to deploy and how to leverage on the numerous event types to brand yourself in this business.
Bonus: free technical support

6. Real estate agent:
How to accelerate your success in this highly profitable business venture. Step by step guide on sales, letting, management and development.
Bonus: free professional support

7. Student coaching:
how to start and operate a student coaching business with little capital and without stress to generate constant income.
Bonus: free branding tips

8. Car broker business:
how to levarage on the power of networking to generate income from car sales without being a dealer.
Bonus: contact list of car dealers

9. John Fashanu business:
how to generate monthly income as a representative, agent, partner or distributor of this international business.

10. Dog Handler business:
how to generate regular income in this untapped business venture
Bonus: free consultancy

11. Seminar business:
How to organise a successful seminar to generate regular income higher than most bankers salary every single month guaranteed.
Bonus: free partnership with us

12. How to profit from this highly rewarding Oil and Gas business operated by an american company. This product boosts fuel economy, prolongs engine life, reduces engine wear, reduce harmful emissions and improves engines performance.
Bonus: discount rates on each product

Each manual is N2000 only but if you order for it this week, you will get 50% discount. Discount offer ends on friday Dec 19th 2014.

PS: Buy three manuals and get any two free of charge. 50% discount offer ends on friday Dec 19th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate. You best will become better in year 2015 ijn. You will excel and succeed ijn.

100% satisfaction guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Other Manuals available for sale are stated below:

1. Health diagnostic business:
Health is state of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. The human body changes with age and responds to food intake and environmental conditions. However most individuals especially africans are ignorant of their state of health. This business is about a unique machine that analyses over 25 organs in the human body and generates a detailed report of their present condition. How to generate income with this unique untapped business idea.

2. Fish farming: the basics, the strategies and business details.
- how to make millions producing adult fish
- how to sell to your target market
- nitty gritty of pond water management
- feeding formulation using local materials
- disease prevention and control for proper fish growth
- how to start with a plastic pond at your backyard
- how to use energized water(bio disc) to boost your fish growth
- effective fish pond construction and management

3. Snail farming: the basics, the strategies and business details.
- effective snail farming housing system
- export processing to foreign countries
- effective ways of selling to your target markets
- contacts address of snail buyers abroad

4. Poultry farming: (chicken eggs production). the basics, the strategies and business details.
- building a good housing facility
- feeding modalities
- disease preventions for healthy growth
- labour wages and waste management
- effective strategies of selling to your target local market
- how to boost your income and avoid financial loss

These ones goes for N5000 each. With special bonus of two free manuals and after sales support.

Contact us now:
Phone call: 0909-051-3448
Whatsapp: 0816-241-3161(pls don't call this line, its not my personal line)
BBM: 23C14219
Email: ideas2wealth@yahoo.com

Ps: discount offer ends this week.
You will excel and succeed. Your best will become better in 2015 ijn
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Still available
Call now to get your copy
Decide fast and don't miss it
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by 2ndking: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
following.
I really appreciate.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by Adwexky(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
I hope this docs. Will be available till I am opportuned (funded) to buy.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by bank2k4real(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Still available
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year
May all your heart desires
Be fulfilled in jesus name
You have sowed and laboured so in 2015,
You will reap a good harvest in jesus name.
May the good lord crown all your efforts
With outstanding success this year ijn.
Your best will become better this year
You will not lack any good thing
So shall it be ijn(amen)

1 Share

Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
goldendiamond:
1. Bulk sms business:
How to start and operate this simple business following a detailed and professional step by step guide. How to attract and retain customers plus how to leverage on this election period to boost your income.

How to start and operate a gsm recharge card printing business from the comfort of your home. How to attract customers with effective and dynamic marketing skills.
Bonus: free contact list of 52 authorised gsm distributors(name of ceo, gsm line and office address)

How to start and operate a computer training business with little capital and generate a regular flow of income every month. Step by step guide to distinguish yourself from others.

4. Website marketing:
How to generate income from over 75% hotels, schools, companies and religious institutions without a website in Nigeria.

5. Event management:
How to become a highly sought after events manager. Tips on the easiest mechanism to deploy and how to leverage on the numerous event types to brand yourself in this business.

6. Real estate agent:
How to accelerate your success in this highly profitable business venture. Step by step guide on sales, letting, management and development.

7. Student coaching:
how to start and operate a student coaching business with little capital and without stress to generate constant income.

8. Car broker business:
how to levarage on the power of networking to generate income from car sales without being a dealer.

how to generate monthly income as a representative, agent, partner or distributor of this international business.

11. Seminar business:
How to organise a successful seminar to generate regular income higher than most bankers salary every single month guaranteed.

12. How to profit from this highly rewarding Oil and Gas business operated by an american company. This product boosts fuel economy, prolongs engine life, reduces engine wear, reduce harmful emissions and improves engines performance.

Each manual is N2000 only but if you order for it this week, you will get 50% discount. Discount offer ends on friday Dec 19th 2014.

PS: Buy three manuals and get any two free of charge. 50% discount offer ends on friday Dec 19th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate. You best will become better in year 2015 ijn. You will excel and succeed ijn.

The discount offer is over but due to numerous calls recvd for an extension, you can now get it at same 50% discount if you pay between today and monday. The choice is yours to make so decide fast and don't procrastinate. Offer ends on monday January 5th 2014. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Still available
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Still available
Order your copy now
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2015
Still available
Order your copy this week
And still get the discount
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 3:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Still
Available
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by EhiGid(m): 3:36am On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] is it still available?
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Still available
Happy valentines days
Year 2015 is fast moving
Take that bold step to generate income for yourself now. Stop spending your money on only food, clothes, fuel and pleasure. Invest in your future now. Knowledge is power.
Decide fast and don't procrastinate
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by profsamd(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2015
FREE
REPORT REVEALS how you can raise any amount in free cash.
To get started right away, contact me on 07051305835, And via mail, Samsogoowopetu@gmail.com.
You can download your free report immediately today.
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Still
Available
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE
ORDER NOW AND GET THE DISCOUNT
ACT FAST AND DONT MISS IT
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE
CALL NOW
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
STILL AVAILABLE
CALL NOW AND ORDER YOUR OWN COPY
YOU WILL EXCEL AND SUCCEED IJN
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
Still
Available
Call now
And get the discount
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by goldendiamond(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Still available
Call now
Re: business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 by kester113(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
goldendiamond:
1. Bulk sms business:

4. Website marketing:

5. Event management:

6. Real estate agent:

7. Student coaching:

8. Car broker business:

11. Seminar business:

@goldendaimond Is it still avaliable for sale?

(1) (Reply)

Kwara: Elm 327 OBD II For Sale @ #3,500 For Check Engine Light Only / 2009 Arsenal Home Jersey (xxl) For Sale-n7k- Negotiable / Pay Direct Into Our Bank (you Get Paid To Your Savings Bank Account GUARANTEED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.