Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bbnaija: ‘if I Want To Have $#x With The Girl, I Will’ – Omashola Speaks On Slee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘if I Want To Have $#x With The Girl, I Will’ – Omashola Speaks On Slee (1207 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I'm A Proud Bisexual Girl, I Swing Both Ways / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Bbnaija: ‘if I’m Voted Back, I Will Return’ – Grieving Leo Dasilva Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘if I Want To Have $#x With The Girl, I Will’ – Omashola Speaks On Slee by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2019
BBNAIJA: ‘IF I WANT TO HAVE Sxx WITH THE GIRL, I WILL’ – OMASHOLA SPEAKS ON SLEEPING WITH KHAFI [VIDEO]

Just days after Gedoni was evicted from the BBNaija house, his in-house girlfriend, Khafi, surprised viewers by forging a new relationship with another housemate, Omashola.

The sudden closeness between them left many people confused, and in trying to settle the confusion, many assumed Khafi’s relationship with Omashola was simply helping her forget her pain.

Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/05/bbnaija-if-i-want-to-have-%c2%a7x-with-the-girl-i-will-omashola-speaks-on-sleeping-with-khafi-video/

(1) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Reacts To Claims She Has Been Diagnosed With Butt Cancer / Juice Wrld!! / Jordyn Woods Shows Of Her Banging Body On Display In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.