Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack (34895 Views)

Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by MrGidifeed: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Danilo Feliciano de Moraes, the son of Brazil football legend Cafu has passed away at the age of 30.

Danilo suffered a heart attack while playing football with friends on Wednesday, September 4th.

It was reported that the 30-year-old had complained about feeling unwell, before playing the game at his home in Barueri, Sau Paulo.

He was then rushed to the city's Albert Einstein Hospital, but sadly could not be saved by doctors.

The shocking news was confirmed by Cafu's former team-mate and friend Paulo Sergio. He said that Danilo felt ill after ten minutes of the game. He was taken to the hospital, but unfortunately, couldn't be saved.

Danilo was the oldest of three children of the World Cup winner, who made over 400 appearances for AC Milan and Roma.

Roma was among the first of the football community to pay tribute and pass on their condolences to Cafu.

'The club sends its deepest condolences to Marcos Cafu and his family at this sad time. Our thoughts and prayers are with them all,' Roma said via a short statement on social media.

Sao Paulo, the Brazilian club where Cafu, 49, started his career, have sent a message of support to one of their greatest ever players.

They said: "Sao Paulo Futebol Clube deeply regrets the death of Danilo, son of Cafu.

"The club sympathizes and wishes the tricolor idol, family and friends a lot of strength."

Another former club Palmeiras added: "The Palmeiras Sports Society mourns the death of Danilo, son of Cafu, and expresses condolences to the world champion and his family."

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/09/05/30-year-old-son-of-brazil-legend-cafu-dies-of-heart-attack/

1 Like

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by doctimonyeka(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Such sad news.

Rip Danilo.

This world is not our own.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by cokerlino(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Sunofgod(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Terrible for a father having to bury his son!

18 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
My condolences to the bereaved.

Anyways, do you really love this country? I just wrote an article to explain to the world that not all Nigerians are criminals and not all criminals are Nigerians. Kind read it, share it and if you have an account and n medium please give a clap and drop a comment.

Thanks.

“Talking of reputation, Nigerians are not the only ones committing crime worldwide.”

https://link.medium.com/9Jq2Jg4bJZ

5 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by femtex007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
May his gentle soul rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Abbeyjoy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
You fast oh grin
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by puredigital(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
angry
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Naija247blog: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Whoa, may his soul rest in perfect peace.... Amen
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by huptin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wow nothing is more painful than the loss of a child, I pray none of us will experience it.

Take heart Cafu!

33 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
May God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss

3 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by tessygirl(f): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
These are some Instagram scams I saw online.

Learn how these scammers operate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXDJslDAQ2I

1 Like

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by nerorex01: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
So painful ..

RIP

Feel my pulse Cafu, pray to God to grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Scatterscatter(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa ooo.. This xenophobia Sha!
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Sommydisaster(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
embarassed

I for fear oh, thought twas the legendary cafu

Well rest in peace, where ever you're man

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

1 Like

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by eaglez(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rip Danialo, though painful but one thing I salute cafu for, 49 years old man had a 30 year old son.

9 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by tillaman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Damn!
Condolence to Marcos Cafu
Wow, he had his first son at 19, Rip Danilo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by 8stargeneral: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
wow,d guy 30 and his dad 49...may his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by kheny12(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
why do south American names always long
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
May we never bury our children.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Denikayan: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iku o!
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Fingerlins: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by GodSaklek(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked shocked Oh my RIP to the boy
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by abumoney(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
If he were in Nigeria, he would have died 20yrs ago. Nigerians are very strong people. Despite all the stones the world throw at us, we de use the stones build house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
doctimonyeka:

This world is not our own.
That's right, by Jim Reeves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by stevio(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
19 years older than his son grin? I respect you Cafu may his soul rest in peace
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Denikayan: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
May we never bury our children.

Amin!
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by emmancipated(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
R. I. P young man. First time I'm seeing Cafu's first name though.

5 Likes

Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is sad.
My thoughts and prayers are with the Cafus family.
Re: Danilo Feliciano de Moraes Is Dead, Son Of Cafu Dies Of Heart Attack by kenzysmith: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
So cafu pinkin is older than neymar with 3yrs, ndidi with 8yrs, lukaku with 4yrs, eriksen with 4yrs, footballers una lie dòn too much eeh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dejo Fayemi Is Dead (photos) / Okowa Promises Super Eagles $25,000 Per Goal Against South Africa / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.