Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Choosing Between America And Europe Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between America And Europe Countries (1917 Views)

10 Europe Countries Nigerians Can Easily Travel To / Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
good afternoon good people of Nairaland, this is my first time of posting this kind of thing and I really need help concerning my topic which has being bothering me for quite a while now
I want to go to Europe country for greener pasture, for now I don't know the one to chose in terms of racist,getting a wife there, good salary, cost of living and other factors please I need help on that
moreover, I have two of my family in USA doing very well, it happen that one got visa lottery then and the other one has his own company in USA(he is very rich) please I want you all to advise me on this on the country I can go to and live a better life.. please no bad comment or insult thanks
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
please I need a lot of good suggestion on my topic
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by eduson33(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
DO NOT migrate to any country on a visit visa.

the answer to your question depends on your personal interest.

everywhere's got its good and bad.

do your research and choose

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
eduson33:
DO NOT migrate to any country on a visit visa.

the answer to your question depends on your personal interest.

everywhere's got its good and bad.

do your research and choose

like I said am confuse on where to chose and well am planning to live there for the rest of my life
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by eduson33(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
You wouldn't be confused if you have done your research.

You have google as your personal assistant.
make use of it and i am sure it will help you make the right choice.

Like i said,dont ever relocate to any country on a visit visa and dont waste money on agents
jollenbaba:

like I said am confuse on where to chose and well am planning to live there for the rest of my life
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
jollenbaba:
good afternoon good people of Nairaland, this is my first time of posting this kind of thing and I really need help concerning my topic which has being bothering me for quite a while now
I want to go to Europe country for greener pasture, for now I don't know the one to choe in terms of racist,getting a wife there, good salary, cost of living and other factors please I need help on that
moreover, I have two of my family in USA doing very well, it happen that one got visa lottery then and the other one has his own company in USA(he is very rich) please I want you all to advise me on this on the country I can go to and live a better life.. please no bad comment or insult thanks
grin grin cheesy
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
eduson33:

Like i said,dont ever relocate to any country on a visit visa and dont waste money on agents

well the 5 Europe country in my mind now
Belgium
Australia
Denmark
Sweden
Norway

Sir which type of visa is okay to get a good stay
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
jollenbaba:

U have two people in the US... if they want u to come... that’s the best place to go.. cos u will settle in easily, free house, free food for a while, they will show u the ropes...until u can fly on ur own..
Unless u have a strong conviction on going to Europe.. mayb a dream or a vision guiding u.. asides that Abeg no go where u no know anybody... Europe is not like before..u no get valid work visa or student Palii, u can’t work... unless u are fortunate to get someone to give u his valid papers to work with.....

Let me give u one short gist: Nigerians are not nice abroad ooo....don’t say I ddnt tell you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U have two people in the US... if they want u to come... that’s the best place to go.. cos u will settle in easily, free house, free food for a while, they will show u the ropes...until u can fly on ur own..
Unless u have a strong conviction on going to Europe.. mayb a dream or a vision guiding u.. asides that Abeg no go where u no know anybody... Europe is not like before..u no get valid work visa or student Palii, u can’t work... unless u are fortunate to get someone to give u his valid papers to work with.....

Let me give u one short gist: Nigerians are not nice abroad ooo....don’t say I ddnt tell you..
I am really grateful for this advice. well, I was thinking of USA too but it is Donald trump policy that is killing my motivation though I am planning to join usa air force but I don't know if I will be able to get a good position with my naija certificate though I can work with one of my Family that has automobile company in USA but you know family matter the other one is a doctor and yess both have their citizenship already and I also hope to further to MSC level

well how many years can one use in USA before he or she get citizenship
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
eduson33:

How do U now want him to relocate...?? Asides Canadian express entry which has its technicalities, Have u seen too many people get jobs from Nigeria and relocate on valid work visa.
The next route is student visa which is always expensive since u have to pay school fees, student will have worst case 3.5-4years for bachelors or 1 or 2years for masters and he will be back on the same level as a visitor at the end of his studies...
The OP not married from his story... he can always settle tru marriage....it’s not the best, it’s breaking immigration law if he doesn’t do so before his visit expires.....but my brother people are roasting here..committing suicide....if u ask me to chose btw jumping visa with hope of settling and committing suicide....my oga....ur guess is as good as mine..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
jollenbaba:

I am really grateful for this advice. well, I was thinking of USA too but it is Donald trump policy that is killing my motivation though I am planning to join usa air force but I don't know if I will be able to get a good position with my naija certificate though I can work with one of my Family that has automobile company in USA but you know family matter the other one is a doctor and yess both have their citizenship already and I also hope to further to MSC level

well how many years can one use in USA before he or she get citizenship

Lol....u just listing fairytales........

If u going as a visitor, u can’t convert to anything except u marry or get someone pregnant..or by some strange luck u are able to convince immigration u can’t return to Nigeria on grounds of asylum , that MTN and shoprite are throwing bomb to retaliate on Nigerians for xenophobic attacks.... u can’t even convert to a student visa...u can’t convert visit visa to work visa....
If u have the cash, u have bachelors...u can try student visa by applying for a course.... or best bet....Canadian express entry if u are less than 35, have 3.7million, a friend or family abroad and u can still write English test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

If u going as a visitor, u can’t convert to anything except u marry or get someone pregnant..or by some strange luck u are able to convince immigration u can’t return to Nigeria on grounds of asylum , that MTN and shoprite are throwing bomb to retaliate on Nigerians for xenophobic attacks.... u can’t even convert to a student visa...u can’t convert visit visa to work visa....
If u have the cash, u have bachelors...u can try student visa by applying for a course.... or best bet....Canadian express entry if u are less than 35, have 3.7million, a friend or family abroad and u can still write English test

I don't have anything like Canada in mind and the 3.7 is too much..please talk about USA abeg and like I said, I am going for a greener pasture am tired of this shithole
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by KendrickAyomide: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
jollenbaba:

I don't have anything like Canada in mind and the 3.7 is too much..please talk about USA abeg and like I said, I am going for a greener pasture am tired of this shithole
student visa student visa student visa stident visa!
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by soleexx(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

any luck to hustle with business Visa?
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
soleexx:

any luck to hustle with business Visa?

U get money for business visa
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by soleexx(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

conference visa precisely
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by FreeMejoor1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

mehn my last hope on this travel mata now visit visa..
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
soleexx:

conference visa precisely

Oh conference? Cos business visa is way way expensive. last I checked was 200,000dollars..

U go gats meet agents wey Dey package conference visa ooo.. though it’s something u can easily do if u have money in ur account and can scatter the internet to search for conference or programs that have to do with ur background or job..send mail to correspondence address that U wanna attend.. they will send u invite if ok with ur packaging...so u won’t waste much money on agents..... I fit help u search shaaa...if I’m less busy
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by soleexx(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Oh conference? Cos business visa is way way expensive. last I checked was 200,000dollars..

U go gats meet agents wey Dey package conference visa ooo.. though it’s something u can easily do if u have money in ur account and can scatter the internet to search for conference or programs that have to do with ur background or job..send mail to correspondence address that U wanna attend.. they will send u invite if ok with ur packaging...so u won’t waste much money on agents..... I fit help u search shaaa...if I’m less busy

bro I really appreciate! tho I knw every detail abt securing d visa.... just Wana knw if it's gonna be easy seeking greener pastures with conference visa in Europe
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
soleexx:

bro I really appreciate! tho I knw every detail abt securing d visa.... just Wana knw if it's gonna be easy seeking greener pastures with conference visa in Europe

U can’t work with conference visa, it’s like visiting.. u can’t switch to any visa class except U hook babe wey be citizen.

so it’s either someone helps u with their paper to do salary work or u do personal runs with small private business owners...like delivery van riders offloaders or load-movers for people relocating .that means u gats know someone wey go point you in the right direction....so it’s better u know a few folks where u are going
still shaaa, me no Dey discourage person even if u know Sabi a single soul, e fit be your way...I don see person wey japa after weight lifting competition for manchester run go Scotland cos life cheap there small pass England and he’s doing fine now... he just got lucky cos he hooked one Ghanaian babe wey be citizen
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by soleexx(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U can’t work with conference visa, it’s like visiting.. u can’t switch to any visa class except U hook babe wey be citizen.

so it’s either someone helps u with their paper to do salary work or u do personal runs with small private business owners...like delivery van riders offloaders or load-movers for people relocating .that means u gats know someone wey go point you in the right direction....so it’s better u know a few folks where u are going
still shaaa, me no Dey discourage person even if u know Sabi a single soul, e fit be your way...I don see person wey japa after weight lifting competition for manchester run go Scotland cos life cheap there small pass England and he’s doing fine now... he just got lucky cos he hooked one Ghanaian babe wey be citizen

Gracias bro... that babe level make sense... tho I hear say euro babe no dey too fall for niggaz unlike American gals ...
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
soleexx:

Gracias bro... that babe level make sense... tho I hear say euro babe no dey too fall for niggaz unlike American gals ...

There’s no laid down rules to these dating paroles..whites generally like to date themselves more . just like blacks too prefer dating blacks unless there’s a motive or love is involved..or one night or two night stand that bcame a more serious

although its becoming a trending parole in the US to have half caste children...they are just kinda cuter than the usual white skin...

u could get lucky shaa whicheva way
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:

There’s no laid down rules to these dating paroles..whites generally like to date themselves more . just like blacks too prefer dating blacks unless there’s a motive or love is involved..or one night or two night stand that bcame a more serious

although its becoming a trending parole in the US to have half caste children...they are just kinda cuter than the usual white skin...

u could get lucky shaa whicheva way

this really make sense I swear.. na to hook one akata babe straight nii oo and give am belle
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Mcslize: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
jollenbaba:

well the 5 Europe country in my mind now
Belgium
Australia
Denmark
Sweden
Norway

Sir which type of visa is okay to get a good stay

Australia is not part of Europe. It's a continent on its own. But the other 4 are still OK any way.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by TheCongo2: 3:45am On Sep 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The bolded isn't always true.
There are many cases of family members showing hell instead of ropes to their siblings abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2019
TheCongo2:

The bolded isn't always true.
There are many cases of family members showing hell instead of ropes to their siblings abroad

I also told him that at the end of the comment...

Or what did I think I meant by “ Nigerians are not nice abroad”.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

oh yes you are right bro
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by Suspect33(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
you'll think America is bread and butter until you get there, of course it's a much better alternative to this crap of a country but it's not exactly what the media paints it to be, I'd pick Europe, depending on the country though
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by jollenbaba(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Suspect33:
you'll think America is bread and butter until you get there, of course it's a much better alternative to this crap of a country but it's not exactly what the media paints it to be, I'd pick Europe, depending on the country though

hahaha tell me more bro abeg make ah no go make wrong choice
Re: Choosing Between America And Europe Countries by TheCongo2: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Cool.
I thought you were reffering to this statement of yours:
"unless u are fortunate to get someone to give u his valid papers to work with....."

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa / 10 Dead, 5 Survives In Ghastly Accident At Abia Tower, Umuahia (photo) / I Need Advise Pls,can I (should I) Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.