Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria (14811 Views)

Gionee S8s Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Now Available / Lightweight Google Maps App Now Available For Download On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2019
sexiestharam:
They would definitely be fake and low quality products. Instead of Infinix to concentrate on making their phones international standard, they churn more stupid products.
Isnt it too early for these brain farts.
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Isnt it too early for these brain farts.
i
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Tanta Secure the newest device and smartphone protection company in Nigeria bridges the gap between reliability, convenience and originality for devices and smartphone users in the country by answering and proffering solutions to device repairs and protections.

Have you ever been in a position where your valued device got broken or damaged accidentally?

Have you ever been in a situation where finding a good technician for the "accidented" and broken devices and appliances seems to be difficult?

Have you ever wondered if the replacement parts for this broken device and appliances is the original parts and certified by the OEM?

These are the situations that corporate organisations and individuals face most time . With the corporate plan , tailored for the big organisations and corporates, devices ranging from copiers, scanners , ACs and other IoT enables devices are protected under the plan which would enable the organisation to focus on their core and bother less on repairs. With advisory and monthly maintenance service, the organisation can monitor the progress of their plan and repairs using an advanced AI mobile app in their system. With a paltry amount of ₦6000.00 , a company can protect sensitive equipment and also get 70% of the annual payment of nothing eventually happens to the equipment. Is this not "cool"?

The same situation is cascaded to the individual and family plans . The family and individuals has the ability to protect their smartphone, tablets , computers, cameras, laptops, MacBooks etc for a paltry payment of ₦1000.00 with the benefits of corporate plans cascading to these plans and 70% of the fund gotten back at the end of the plan.

Can someone define having the best of both worlds ? To me I think it's TantaSecure® plan. Why don't you outsource your repairs and protection to them for rest of mind?
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2019
adebayo3449:
A welcome development

EMMANTOP1:
Nice development

Kalapizim:
cool one

So many infinix staff came to comment as interested buyers grin

These substandard garbage that transsion keeps producing in Nigeria is just plain sad

Transsion should stop gimmicky marketing and focus on making quality devices then maybe they will be allowed to sell in their own country called China then at that point I would feel it's safe for Nigerians to buy

But until then I won't advise anyone whi earns a legit income to spend on any transsion device

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by sexiestharam(f): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2019
livebyday:

These substandard garbage that transsion keeps producing in Nigeria is just plain sad

Transsion should stop gimmicky marketing and focus on making quality devices then maybe they will be allowed to sell in their own country called China then at that point I would feel it's safe for Nigerians to buy

But until then I won't advise anyone whi earns a legit income to spend on any transsion device

Cheers
k

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Chuknovski(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Hey guys !
Live from Infinix social media pages

Infinix accessories are now available in Nigeria

You can now get your favourite Infinix accessories such as

X-Pod, X-Band, Bluetooth Earpiece and many more.

You can check them out at our official dealer stores.

The Infinix lifestyle is the cool lifestyle.

Good morning, please how do I get an infinix note 4pro pouch the one with xpen and how much please, thanks
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Chuknovski:

Good morning, please how do I get an infinix note 4pro pouch the one with xpen and how much please, thanks
Hi, where is your current location ?
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
sexiestharam:

You are the one suffering for brain fart and psychosis too. Look for who to spew trash to, not me. I will finish you here this morning.
Its obvious for all to see mr.
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by every1sDAD: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
So after buying the "infinix follow-come earpiece" at ikeja for all this years,so infinix is now bringing accessories?
Is it not from the original that the not-original comes from?
Which one will someone now believe now?
My trusted computer village engineer or infinix?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by renewable1(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Chuknovski(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:

Kaduna precisely, but I have siblings in Lagos if logistics fee is enormous
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow, better.
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chuknovski:

Kaduna precisely, but I have siblings in Lagos if logistics fee is enormous
Check carl care outlet there.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by adebayo3449(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
livebyday:

Cheers
If you have a job offer for me at infinix.
I will be glad sir
You can msg me privately sir
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Chuknovski(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Check carl care outlet there.

OK thanks
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Kalapizim(m): 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
livebyday:

Cheers
Ode
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
used one in Calabar
Ayebaeapretai:
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by livebyday(m): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kalapizim:
Ode
I don't believe I am the one you refered to in such a crude manner angry
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ejadike(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
They sha want to launch everything.
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Chuknovski:

OK thanks
welcome sir
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Itsmedozie: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2019
every1sDAD:
So after buying the "infinix follow-come earpiece" at ikeja for all this years,so infinix is now bringing accessories?
Is it not from the original that the not-original comes from?
Which one will someone now believe now?
My trusted computer village engineer or infinix?

grin grin
Re: Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
adebayo3449:

If you have a job offer for me at infinix.
I will be glad sir
You can msg me privately sir
Me too ooo, let them gimme job also. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tutorial: How To Change Operator Logo ( Case Study: Nokia N95) / How To Conduct Pregnancy Test With Your Mobile Phone / Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.