Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? (889 Views)

Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih / Paul Okoye Rudeboy - "Nkenji Keke" (Video) / Paul Okoye 'Rudeboy' – "Fire Fire" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by uncleck: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2019
My prayers are with foreigners in SA esp Nigerians.

This two legends have left me with a difficult choice of who is the better Singer. I use to rate 2face higher till I started listening to rudeboy's singles. Now I'm confused.

Please fam, who would you rate higher in terms of vocal coordination and flow of word?
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by denisdmenace(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2019
You cant compare both one is like a god,the other a prince 2baba is a cheat to the nigeria music that is to show u how good he is. 2baba is legend

1 Like

Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by Larryfest(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Choose between Canada and Nigeria...
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by shaddi(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2019
You comparing them is another mumu²
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by uncleck: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Larryfest:
Choose between Canada and Nigeria...
who is the Canada and who is the Nigeria?
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by kajoula(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2019
2face, anytime anyday

His lyrics is motivation
Physical Vibe is dope
Charisma 100%

We need more of Tuface
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by bluebay(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2019
uncleck:
My prayers are with foreigners in SA esp Nigerians.

This two legends have left me with a difficult choice of who is the better Singer. I use to rate 2face higher till I started listening to rudeboy's singles. Now I'm confused.

Please fam, who would you rate higher in terms of vocal coordination and flow of word?
First compare Rude boy with his twin before you think of 2baba... And mind you, Psquare was a legend, Not Rude boy
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by Ganjafama(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
bluebay:

First compare Rude boy with his twin before you think of 2baba... And mind you, Psquare was a legend, Not Rude boy
You can't compare Rudeboy with Mr P. The former is miles ahead in all ramifications.
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by bluebay(m): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Ganjafama:
You can't compare Rudeboy with Mr P. The former is miles ahead in all ramifications.
Okay I hear you... Can’t argue about people who don’t know if I exist.
Re: Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? by Ganjafama(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
I see Rudeboy becoming a legend individually, aside being a psquare legend.

(1) (Reply)

Download : Davido – Intro / Shallipopi – ASAP | Free Audio MP3 Download / 2faces' Comment On His New Video 'if Love Is A Crime: '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.