Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay (2185 Views)

Beware Of Kelvin30286063 The Scammer!! Run Away He Will Steal Your Money!! / Princeogun / Cooperjay/ FiverrZlatan / The Scammer, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Keep shut you have been after Ogun for 2yrs now over 1000 naira keep up the chase that's for the both of your , now me and you after am done with you also add me to your fantasy list of people you wanna arrest with figurative police , hope it isn't cultural affiliation u would use to get the warrant because trust me not even family money down 3 generations ( which i know you do not have bybthe way ) can save u from my onslought you would be locked up with your kind and u know what that means !

Dominique I hope you are aware of the events unfolding

Relax my man, leave the charges to me. Frankly i am supprised you are still free considering whet went down between you funlord and Dominique.

you remember how you tried to frame Funloord and Dominique was making your rants disappear? Remember how many monikers you created?

Go and put my name in the comment section of a blog as a scammer then come and post link here as you did with funlord. I'm already done with Nl, I don't do anything here than reading news and comment

You be scammer ni, you can never change. I know that well.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by TigrisLegend: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Name : Eze King Eke
Occupation : Failed Author and full time serial troll Cc iLegendd
Main Spam Moniker : Eze2000
Known AlternateMonikers : Bigcowhorn , lauraezea (The Scammer) , Anchor111 , Dannybrain, TheInvestigator , INV3O1 , Venbobo

Typing ........

Pictures .......

I be my boss Eze2000? cheesy I owe you big time bro
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
TigrisLegend:

I be my boss Eze2000? cheesy I owe you big time bro

Dominique just like I said he will do, all his alternate accounts are coming of the wood work typical no life troll, all your antics are well documented you will be locked up in due time..... No wonder your head refuse to grow hair!!
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Dominique just like I said he will do, all his alternate accounts a coming of the wood work typical no life troll, all your antics are well documented you will be locked up in due time..... No wonder your head refuse to grow hair!!

Are you going to cry to Mama Dominique all day or you are going to make your case to the cops? Give me an address man. If I have multiple monikers and that's your problem you can say that to the cops and have them check my pc and phone simple.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by TigrisLegend: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Domnique just like I said he will do, all his alternate accounts are coming of the wood work typical no life troll, all your antics are well documented you will be locked up in due time..... No wonder your head refuse to grow hair!!

Shut up scammer

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

I dare you , unfact double dare you , if you do not track me down in five days you were not born of your father , I stay in magodo bring your police men , I stay in a gated estate so make sure you bring a warrant you obviously do not know who you are messing with I would be the one to send you from iyanaipaja/Agegunle down to your village in the east!!

Princeogun / Copperjay / Venbobo / ScicilainMafia

If you know you are not a criminal give me your address specifically lets deal tomorrow and keep Nl updated. I don;t do anything outside the law. We settle within the law but more importantly, I sue for defamation and damages.

What are you waiting for? My birth by my father is on the line, man.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

I dare you , unfact double dare you , if you do not track me down in five days you were not born of your father , I stay in magodo bring your police men , I stay in a gated estate so make sure you bring a warrant you obviously do not know who you are messing with I would be the one to send you from iyanaipaja/Agegunle down to your village in the east!!

Hmmmm you stay in a gated estate and you cannot afford $7 to renew your SSL with NameCheap hosting.

This scammer and pathological lair is at it again.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Julius2214(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Even all the dust he has been raising for 2yrs about prince Ogun was all over 1000 naira even after the man has been banned he is still raising useless tantrums , Dominique this user eze2000 doesn't have any coherent or concrete prove I am Ogun and if he encroaches on any of my intellectual properties i.e websites I paid duly to a web designer he has problems with I would be forced to react rather viciously this is the beginning of something big here and I would like you to be aware I have took the high road for two years but no more I can't be minding my business and be bugged by pests I have no association with

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
Julius2214
Don't you ever mention me into your nonsense trash post. I have nothing to do with you.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Keep shut you have been after Ogun for 2yrs now over 1000 naira keep up the chase that's for the both of your , now me and you after am done with you also add me to your fantasy list of people you wanna arrest with figurative police , hope it isn't cultural affiliation u would use to get the warrant because trust me not even family money down 3 generations ( which i know you do not have bybthe way ) can save u from my onslought you would be locked up with your kind and u know what that means !

Dominique I hope you are aware of the events unfolding

Your blog doesn't even AdSense and yet it pays enough to keep you in a gated estate. An investigation is definitely called for

http://viralmula.com/2019/09/kanyes-church-try-invoking-spirit-aaliyah/

Drop your address, we settle tomorrow with the police. You can complain to them about my having a thousand monikers on NL and how you have proof.

I repeat drop you address let's finish this tomorrow

\
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Get the hell out of my mentions and wait for your pictures am uploading , shebi you talk say efcc and other clap trap dey ur back use them and track me , you must be leaving in fools paradise to think I would drop my address on here, track me Mr man, use your leg enta lion cage , I would really deal with you mr old for nothing no sense at all ..

Not everyone depends on stepends from a blog or rubbish sub par books to eat like you some have what is called family money and I would make sure you are made to understand what that gets and doors it opens and shut in Nigeria ,soon enough , track me with your ghost efcc Lool, enta their office sho ti GBO ? The one mey dey your backyard for Ajegunle Baba werey no wonder Nigerians are tired of you lots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
All your useless books you uploaded on amazon kindle and the likes would be taken down, I know my way around I am coming for you full throttle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by SicilianMafia: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
By the time I am through with you , no human or organization would go near you Eze king clown Eke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
By the time I am through with you , no human or organization would go near you Eze king clown Eke

SicilianMafia:
Get the hell out of my mentions and wait for your pictures am uploading , shebi you talk say efcc and other clap trap dey ur back use them and track me , you must be leaving in fools paradise to think I would drop my address on here, track me Mr man, use your leg enta lion cage , I would really deal with you mr old for nothing no sense at all ..

Not everyone depends on stepends from a blog or rubbish sub par books to eat like you some have what is called family money and I would make sure you are made to understand what that gets and doors it opens and shut in Nigeria ,soon enough , track me with your ghost efcc Lool, enta their office sho ti GBO ? The one mey dey your backyard for Ajegunle Baba werey no wonder Nigerians are tired of you lots

SicilianMafia:
All your useless books you uploaded on amazon kindle and the likes would be taken down, I know my way around I am coming for you full throttle

grin grin grin

We'll see, princeogun / Venbobo I'm a very patient man.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

This guy is vile but if you have it simply he just broke rule 2.
Please, check well, he is following me and it is not the first time i am being stalked by hinm in fact that how all this started for the second time in two year.

@princeogun / Scicilanmafia/ venbobo
Even if the Nl modes won't fix you once and for all, even if the cops are slow, there is a one called God.
You cannot destroy my website of 4 years with a fake I paid for, blackmail me, tarnish my image, stalk me, then turn around and threaten me. It's not possible.
Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Now I know why you have been making mouth. This is a dormant account and you have switched operation. It may take time, maybe even years, but I will find you and when I do, you will not know it is me until the end.

Enjoy NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Come Mr man eze2000 just hang all this nonsense right there for 2yrs straight I av allowed myself get mentions from your silly nonsense about 1000 nairia plugin ogun sold to you, but it ends here, haba for 2yrs you norgo rest do you even have a life? Yes I know Mr Ogun and yes he is my friend and I apologise to no one concerning this ,definitely not kinds of you, I met Mr Ogun here on nairaland and procured his services for my sisters website which he did perfectly with zero issues and he still provides matainance services till now I have no bad review to give on this man must everyone be bullied to agree with you? I have never opened any sales thread on nairaland nor sold to no one or offered any service whatsoever Mr man what's your sick or sleek prove that I am Mr Ogun, because I have let you fester till now does not mean I can't pick you up and get you dealt with!! Respect yourself!!

Dominique
Myd44
Lalasticlala

People that were/are conversant with your beef with Ogun

Clixmaster
Cyberleets
LearnITsmash

Even after getting the man banned and he left in peace hasn't touched nairaland since then you won't still let him be , that's not even his bank details only God know they could be innocent people even the venbobo whatever guy alongside his INV3O1 watever monika was the one that got Ogun banned to start with !!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by Eze2000(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2019
ClixMaster:
grin

Hi, I see you too recognize your old friend Princeogun. Interesting.

Have a nice weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay by dominique(f): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2019
If you have evidence that any member is a scammer, come forward with clear proof on how he duped you. If you don't have any concrete evidence to back your claim, kindly stop tagging me or risk getting banned for violating rule 8.

Note: Advertising sites like bitcion investment scripts, HYIP sites, p2p sites, NGO sites, bank clone scripts etc are direct violations of rule 9 and such post and member shall be blocked with immediate effect. You can't be claiming to be claiming to be legit businessmen while providing tools for criminals to defraud people. Please be guided.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2)

Let Us Give Each Other Back Links On Our Blogs / I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com / How Much Do You Charge A Client?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.