Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 (4765 Views)

Sewing Machine Prices In Nigeria (2019) / Tiger Generator Prices In Nigeria 2019 (a.k.a I pass my neighbour gen) / Prices Of Deep Freezers In Nigeria [2019] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by budiliscious(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2019
LIST OF TOP 5 CLEANING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA #2019

In case you don’t know, cleaning business has grown to become a highly competitive business in Nigeria because many new companies emerge almost every year with different strategies and peculiarities to stand out among the crowd. After a thorough research carried out by our research team at BIB, we arrived at this LIST OF TOP 5 CLEANING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA #2019.

Our criteria in this research are however highlighted below:
· Social Media Visibility and Accessibility
· Remarkable Customer Care Experience
· Price Affordability and Flexibility of Payment Plan
· Practical Demonstration of Professionalism
· Quality of Service Rendered/Client’s Review (not the ones displayed on websites)

1. Afterlife Cleaning Company

Afterlife Cleaning Company is more than just another cleaning company around. They have been rated by their satisfied clients as ‘a tested and trusted’ brand in the Nigerian cleaning company. According to the recent survey carried out by a research agency, 73.54% of their clients are based on referrals because they go extra mile to ensure that each client is satisfied. They are committed to ensuring that each and every one of their clients receive the highest quality services available with international standard. They are your trusted custodian that performs the necessary duties which include cleaning and facility management.

Phone: 0818 0458 852

http://afterlifecleaning.com/

2. TEKNOKLEEN GROUP

They are in the business of Industrial, Commercial and Domestic Cleaning Services, combining proactive and tailor-made cleaning schedule with up-to-date technologies.

Phone: 0704 012 4598

http://teknokleen.group/

3. So-kleen limited

So-kleen limited is a professional cleaning and space brightening company. Founded in 2005, they quickly built a reputation as a leading provider of commercial and residential cleaning solution in the industry. Their solutions are designed to solve the mild to heavy dirt management problems that individuals, families and corporate organizations face.

Phone: 0809 370 4206

http://so-kleen.com.ng/

4. De-Cleaners

De-Cleaners have been in business since 2007 as a member of SEJAY Heritage Ventures. The company experienced an unprecedented growth leading to the emergence of De-Cleaners Consult Pro Nigeria Limited. They are a Professional Cleaning & Maintenance services company in Ajah, Lekki- Lagos, providing total hygiene and cleaning solutions, tailored to suit any organizations and individual cleaning requirements in Nigeria.

Phone: 0802 0642 645

http://de-cleaners.com/

5. SqueakyClean Services Limited

SqueakyClean Services Limited provides a range of services including office and residential cleaning, housekeeping & guest house management, post-construction cleaning, floor maintenance and restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, fumigation & pest control, recruitment, training & consultancy.

Phone: 081 7200 4999

http://www.squeakycleannigeria.com/

So, in case you didn’t see your cleaning company on this list, don’t get discouraged, you may make the list next time. Please note that it is not about the years of service or the number of projects you have executed, but about how well you serve your customers. So you may be the newest company with a new approach that satisfies your customers and still make the list.

A business with no sign is a sign of no business. Your brand is your corporate signature in the global marketplace. Contact me directly via thebrandinspector@gmail.com for inquiries, brand display, brand inspection or certification.

Source: http://brandinspector..com/2019/09/list-of-top-5-cleaning-companies-in.html

Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by DanielJones: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nice one. This is needed since anybody can just claim to own a cleaning business here in Nigeria. I remember when I moved into my new apartment and I had to clean. The estate gardener and the guards were just disturbing me to give them the chance to clean. I have once had a horrible experience before so I wouldn't want anyone to damage my expensive marble all in the name of cleaning. I looked up online and saw Afterlife Cleaning and the guys did a good job. No doubt they are top on this list.
Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by kurlarday: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Come see advert o. See cheap promo. What of Olakleen that has branches in almost 25 countries? Sokleen emerged from Olakleen. On the other hand, we use Afterlife service in our estate, Eric Moore Height in Surulere and the guys are quite good but I don't think they should be on top of your list.

@Op your monika made me check your profile. coolYou are beautiful o. Can I have your digits?

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by maclorcleaning2: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
We hope to make this list next time. Our mission is to truly be among the top with excellent services and customer satisfaction/approval. We are Maclor Cleaning Services Limited based in Surulere, Lagos. We are a full cleaning service and maintenance company; we undertake janitorial, industrial and general cleaning services, post construction cleaning services, cleaning of tiles, marble and terrazzo, hotel cleaning services, odourless fumigation & pest control services, mobile toilet and refuse disposal services.

We are one of the best cleaning service providers in Nigeria.

Kindly visit our website for more about us, https://www.maclorcleaningltd.com/ Thanks.
Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by DanielJones: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2019
maclorcleaning2:
We hope to make this list next time. Our mission is to truly be among the top with excellent services and customer satisfaction/approval. We are Maclor Cleaning Services Limited based in Surulere, Lagos. We are a full cleaning service and maintenance company; we undertake janitorial, industrial and general cleaning services, post construction cleaning services, cleaning of tiles, marble and terrazzo, hotel cleaning services, odourless fumigation & pest control services, mobile toilet and refuse disposal services.

We are one of the best cleaning service providers in Nigeria.

Kindly visit our website for more about us, https://www.maclorcleaningltd.com/ Thanks.
Good one
Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by Palmacedar: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Palmacedar Cleaning Limited is one of the best general cleaning and janitorial service company in Lagos,Nigeria. We are are experts in cleaning, janitorial and fumigation services.

Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by geelongclean: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Geelong Cleaning Contractors provide the best commercial and industrial cleaning services in Geelong, Australia. Our vetted, trained, professional cleaners pay seamless attention to your space even when you’re not there. Get low moisture eco-friendly Carpet Cleaning Services in Torquay Geelong with help from skilled and experienced professionals.
Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by corvell: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2022
This is the first time I have read about mold in bathroom. You should read How to clean mold in bathrooms and get red of it. I am sure it will be easy.
Re: List Of Top 5 Cleaning Companies In Nigeria #2019 by jobscanopy: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
Palmacedar:
Palmacedar Cleaning Limited is one of the best general cleaning and janitorial service company in Lagos,Nigeria. We are are experts in cleaning, janitorial and fumigation services.

Truly, Palmacedar Cleaning Limited is one of the best. I visited their website - https://palmacedarcleaning.com.ng and I was able to book for a cleaning services immidiately.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? / Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? / Financial and Health Benefits Of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.