Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Poly Ibadan Admission List Saga - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ibadan Admission List Saga (3453 Views)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / Info On Poly Ibadan Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Admission List Saga by kellyd1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
[b] hello,[/b]
firstly,i will like to call the attention of not only the prospective students but also
the public that they should be aware of the scammers dealing with the admissions for different schools in
our great country.Never you send money to anybody you don't know concerning the admission ''runz''
Admissions is by merit not by any cunning way,cunning ways leads to rustication or expulsion from the school
usually at the final year.My dear brothers and sisters,don't be mislead by this hungry lions,if you need help
contact a reliable person from the school or visit the school site yourself.
As per admission to Poly Ibadan,the list is not yet out.It will be out probably in november,early days.
To everybody calling Fred,Temmy,Gbolohan and others,i promise you guys to send you updates as soon as
anything comes up. BEST OF LUCK! LOVE YOU ALL!

Keep Cool,
KELLY .D.

(1) (Reply)

Hostel Accommodations In Lautech!!! No Need Of An Agent / A Student Got 399 In Jamb (photo) / See What Gambling, Ponzi Scheme Is Doing To Imo State University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.