Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) (51651 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Nickojayz: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na so. Good one Rudeboy.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
Paul Okoye must be a very lucky man to have someone like you in his corner considering how you are always defending him every time. Hope ur services won't be in vain sha? grin grin
Ask me again,see girl mind your fu*king business,don't lemme change am for u oo,last warning,i won't warn u again
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Does anyone know how I can delete my mtn sim, this xenophobia is too much for me angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
englishmart:
My brother, the song make brain.
"Everybody rich for Instagram"
You see now,Paul is the best,sweet voice with meaningful lyrics,not like some people wey dey remove pant for music video grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by dododawa1: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
BUHARI has not visited Oni Ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Flowdada(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Paul and Jude closer than his twin Peter

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Akinwale14:
Ask me again,see girl mind your fu*king business,don't lemme change am for u oo,last warning,i won't warn u again
Out of curiosity, what are you going to do,boy? Am shivering out of fear already. grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by DevilhimseIf: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
Be like say Owu don dey rain.

Dis one wey Engees and Paul don start unnecessary visitations

Make I never conclude. I dey observe.

They better unite and get back to making money. Sustaining their lifestyle can't last them a decade of they don't get back to business.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by OMANBALA1: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
I appreciate the Ooni of Ife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by livebyday(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
IdioticNLmods:

Hear ko, See ni... You think i don't know your hateful moniker.
Has your hate elevated your dead life either? Na illiterates just full this forum i swear grin

what does hateful moniker mean okpa like you with your idemili English
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Rotimi47: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
englishmart:
No matter how rich you are, when taking a passport photograph, you must look like someone that needs help.

Meanwhile, let me download that audio money. If it doesn't pass pressure test, I will delete after 3minutes
chai see adage shocked

Dis adage make sense shocked

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mercy2006:
Out of curiosity, what are you going to do,boy? Am shivering out of fear already. grin grin
Better let that fear kill u girl,because if i start with u i swear u go leave nairaland for life,stupid kid
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by jafol(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hypocrisy he just wants to show he doesn’t have beef with Yoruba people oloshi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Akinwale14:
Better let that fear kill u girl,because if i start with u i swear u go leave nairaland for life,stupid kid
I'm giving you permission to start.I will now leave nairaland for life cos of you,lolz.Mumu talk.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by OnPointMan(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Akinwale14:
You see now,Paul is the best,sweet voice with meaningful lyrics,not like some people wey dey remove pant for music video grin grin

Pant even fall ontop him head sef grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by bbfanboy0979x: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mercy2006:
I'm giving you permission to start.I will now leave nairaland for life cos of you,lolz.Mumu talk.
see this idiot,"I'm giving you permission",i don't need permission before fucking your miserable life up,waste product
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Flowdada:
Paul and Jude closer than his twin Peter
how u tk know?are you people living together?, people sha,na everything for online dem dey believe
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Akinwale14:
see this idiot,"I'm giving you permission",i don't need permission before fucking your miserable life up,waste product
And I still say bring it on!!!!!!!.Stop bragging already.Though the rigorous job,without gain, of licking Paul's ass might keep you busy for a while.But when you come up for air,come at me,okay?.useless waste of space.FYI,we both know whose life is miserable btw us na: the ass licker's,which is you.Werey,attache by force.He doesn't even know you exist.Better think of something better to do with ur life than shouting Paul okoye up and down like a demented soul.Bye for now,omugo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ah won ti yo Peter kuro ninu setting. And to think he is the true in-law to the king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Ganjafama(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2019
jafol:
Hypocrisy he just wants to show he doesn’t have beef with Yoruba people oloshi
Why are you guys trying so hard to paint an innocent man black? What beef does Paul have with yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Hedonisco: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2019
Abeg see shoe wey Ooni knack for leg. Chai.

Meanwhile, Audio Money is a fabulous song. Hit of the year. Respect to my man Pauli.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
And I still say bring it on!!!!!!!.Stop bragging already.Though the rigorous job,without gain, of licking Paul's ass might keep you busy for a while.But when you come up for air,come at me,okay?.useless waste of space.FYI,we both know whose life is miserable btw us na: the ass licker's,which is you.Werey,attache by force.He doesn't even know you exist.Better think of something better to do with ur life than shouting Paul okoye up and down like a demented soul.Bye for now,omugo
ode omo,peter ass licker,peter too no know weda u dey alive or not,idiot,i dey try to express my feelings say your mentor is rude,first na tribe stuff u carry cm say i hate peter because his wife is yoruba and i told u that I'm yoruba that i love my tribe,i no dey follow them fight tribes fight,,you are so confused to the expend that u no know what to type again,,foolish bitch,oloriburuku,don't worry peter go give you chicken change (giveaway) as usual,useless thing,fu*k you.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akinwale14:
ode omo,peter ass licker,peter too no know weda u dey alive or not,idiot,i dey try to express my feelings say your mentor is rude,first na tribe stuff u carry cm say i hate peter because his wife is yoruba and i told u that I'm yoruba that i love my tribe,i no dey follow them fight tribes fight,,you are so confused to the expend that u no know what to type again,,foolish bitch,oloriburuku,don't worry peter go give you chicken change (giveaway) as usual,useless thing,fu*k you.
I think,if you can just calm ur stupid self down,you will see that you are the one confused. I had told you from the onset that I am not a fan of either of them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
I think,if you can just calm ur stupid self down,you will see that you are the one confused. I had told you from the onset that I am not a fan of either of them. I only reacted because I saw that Igbo people hated him cos of his marriage to a woman from Yoruba tribe,which is my tribe.I could care less about peter.I could always say the same thing about someone else.And it was only once I said this which was coincidentally to you,just ONCE.So you see now why you are the one who desperately needs small change from paul since you're the one going up and down on different news threads defending Paul and insulting his brother.If you look at it very well and wear your thinking cap,you will see that you are the one who is ass licking and the one who needs small giveaways from Paul who doesn't even know about ur existence. When you were forming what you are not by threatening to deal with me on this forum,which am still waiting for by the way,that was when I knew you have lost it.so the last sentence of urs is actually for you.My advice is lick ass less and it will be better for you.
i no get time to read the trash u typed because I'm busy right now,don't worry i will attend to you later werey
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akinwale14:
i no get time to read the trash u typed because I'm busy right now,don't worry i will attend to you later werey
lazy youth,lolz grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
I think,if you can just calm ur stupid self down,you will see that you are the one confused. I had told you from the onset that I am not a fan of either of them. I only reacted because I saw that Igbo people hated him cos of his marriage to a woman from Yoruba tribe,which is my tribe.I could care less about peter.I could always say the same thing about someone else.And it was only once I said this which was coincidentally to you,just ONCE.So you see now why you are the one who desperately needs small change from paul since you're the one going up and down on different news threads defending Paul and insulting his brother.If you look at it very well and wear your thinking cap,you will see that you are the one who is ass licking and the one who needs small giveaways from Paul who doesn't even know about ur existence. When you were forming what you are not by threatening to deal with me on this forum,which am still waiting for by the way,that was when I knew you have lost it.so the last sentence of urs is actually for you.My advice is lick ass less and it will be better for you.This is the last I will say about this,you know,not all of us are jobless.I have more important thing to do.Unless it's about how you will make sure I leave nairaland for life as you threatened and how you will deal with me (lolz), don't quote me again
For your information Paul no dey do giveaway like your peter wey dey find followers for Instagram,u are talking about igbo people insulting him because he married yoruba woman(i resemble igbo for your eyes?) abi igbo dey bear Akinwale?,peter is so rude just because i advice him to go to his brother Paul and becm 1 like before because p-square na 1 no be 2 and i post dsame thing for Paul page too for Instagram,na so ur mentor peter inbox me and started telling me rubbish, i swear u no get sense at all,now that u don proof that u no be p-square fan,then why the matter dey pain u? its better for u to mind your business and learn how to stop licking ass because if u like lick peter ass for 10 years he no go still notice your family.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
lazy youth,lolz grin grin
including your brothers and sisters,,foolish bitch
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akinwale14:
For your information Paul no dey do giveaway like your peter wey dey find followers for Instagram,u are talking about igbo people insulting him because he married yoruba woman(i resemble igbo for your eyes?) abi igbo dey bear Akinwale?,peter is so rude just because i advice him to go to his brother Paul and becm 1 like before because p-square na 1 no be 2 and i post dsame thing for Paul page too for Instagram,na so ur mentor peter inbox me and started telling me rubbish, i swear u no get sense at all,now that u don proof that u no be p-square fan,then why the matter dey pain u? its better for u to mind your business and learn how to stop licking ass because if u like lick peter ass for 10 years he no go still notice your family.
Pls,pls,take ur own advice biko.Ur moniker being adewale doesn't mean shit,inugo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers / What Is Timi Dakolo's Wife Wearing In This Photo? / Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.