Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) (51654 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Akinwale14:
including your brothers and sisters,,foolish bitch
Right back at you.Are you not dealing with me again, fool?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
englishmart:
No matter how rich you are, when taking a passport photograph, you must look like someone that needs help.

Meanwhile, let me download that audio money. If it doesn't pass pressure test, I will delete after 3minutes
this one is officially mad grin

The first paragraph got me grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by jafol(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ganjafama:
Why are you guys trying so hard to paint an innocent man black? What beef does Paul have with yorubas?
He has a lot of beef starting with his twin brother’s wife just because a racist or tribalist is a friend doesn’t mean he or she is not tribalist or racist.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
Pls,pls,take ur own advice biko.Ur moniker being adewale doesn't mean shit,inugo
its Akinwale not Adewale bloody fool,ordinary name u no fit type well idiot,fool peter ass licker,imp
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
Right back at you.Are you not dealing with me again, fool?
na rubbish u dey type since now idiot,u dey claim that u no be p-square fan and u dey here dey defend peter,confused pig,fu*k u.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Akinwale14:
its Akinwale not Adewale bloody fool,ordinary name u no fit type well idiot,fool peter ass licker,imp
Sorry my baaad!!! Ma binu ODEWALEEEgrin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by englishmart(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
nikkypearl:
this one is officially mad grin

The first paragraph got me grin grin
. Well, it's good it made you laugh.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
Sorry my baaad!!! Ma binu ODEWALEEEgrin grin
just tell me you no fit type my name,brainless peter ass licker
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Akinwale14:
just tell me you no fit type my name,brainless peter ass licker
Babawale Pele,ma binu grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
I tot u know how to beef ni,now i realize that na fish brain u get with miserable life full of bitters,learn to mind ur business,no be everybody go take shits from u,hope u don lick peter ass today,senseless bitch
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mercy2006:
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 1:18am On Sep 11, 2019
Akinwale14:
I tot u know how to beef ni,now i realize that na fish brain u get with miserable life full of bitters,learn to mind ur business,no be everybody go take shits from u,hope u don lick peter ass today,senseless bitch
Iyawale,Pele ma binu,you hear?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
Iyawale,Pele ma binu,you hear?
Hope you know cancer of the mouth is the result of ass licking?
Hope you have stopped the act?
Am asking cos I like you ni o.I don't want you to have it ni o.
Though I av not seen you arguing dispassionately with people about who is better btw peter and Paul for some time now,that's a good sign right?
O da,Pele once again
But You will be a nagging husband later o,chai.iyawo e ti rogo.
And you will like fighting too,choi !!!!!!
Ma binu.Good boy
Be creative with your come backs,u know I was the one who first called you Paul's ass licker,before u started foolishly using it.Yessss,am actually enjoying our banters. grin
Trash#,receive common sense nah
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Akinwale14:
Trash#,receive common sense nah
okay, this has gone long enough,let's call a truce
Are you game?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
okay, this has gone long enough,let's call a truce
Are you game?
Ask your grandfather or google
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Akinwale14:
Ask your grandfather or google
Ouch!!!! shocked grin Wale,it's alright now,sebi we were just playing.You be man na.I heard men don't fight and keep malice for long.
Let's bury the hatchet and move on,OK? Truce again?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Akinwale14(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy2006:
Ouch!!!! shocked grin Wale,it's alright now,sebi we were just playing.You be man na.I heard men don't fight and keep malice for long.
Let's bury the hatchet and move on,OK? Truce again?
OK then,one love#
Re: Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) by Mercy2006(f): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Akinwale14:
OK then,one love#
Thanks,am so sorry.bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React / Actress Eniola Badmus Rocks Swimsuit / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.