Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (125162 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion! / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by victorazy(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2010
mama-gee:

I have seen the pictures and I have to say the house is not worth N500 millionin anyway.

It's not even worth N1 million.

Don't ever think that the value of a house based only on the exterior,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Mudley313: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Tuface  and D'bannj are obviously more successful than PSquare. Why aren't they investing their millions now in solid rather than impregnating women and causing beef everywhere?

i think tuface shared most of his moneys with keke and d1 while dbanj shares his with don jazzy. p-square keeps it in the family and thats why i think they got more money in the bank combined
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by tkb417(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2010
from the picture im seeing, the built of the house cannot be more than 50m

the finishings can gulp additional (say between) 50-70m

the house complete without the land shdnt be more than 120m

land in Omole for 100m?

wtf is that? worst case 50m and that has to be very very big and in the best of Omole

That house is not worth 200m

be that as it may, im happy they are living large and making money

i for don become musician sef  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by GoldCircle: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
tkb417:

the house complete without the land shdnt be more than 120m

land in Omole for 100m?

wtf is that? worst case 50m and that has to be very very big and in the best of Omole

i for don become musician sef  grin grin grin

I tire o! people go just dey call money like say na beans!! In my opinion, that house shouldn't be than 200million including the piece of land @ Omole.

nice house anyway. . . food for thought for other artistes.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Busybody2(f): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
tkb417:

that house cant be more than 120m

land in Omole for 100m?

i for don become musician sef grin grin grin

Exactly, it can't be more than N200m, and thats being generous, the land looks like it is even on one plot, hence reason once you open the back door, the next step deposits you straight into the swimming pool grin N200 miller is still a lot of money sha.

Mudley313:

i think tuface shared most of his moneys with keke and d1 while dbanj shares his with don jazzy. p-square keeps it in the family and thats why i think they got more money in the bank combined

Exactly, the management takes it all, leaving peanuts for the Artistes, whom are also unfairly responsible for bearing the losses incurred as a result of piracy.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by slap1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sounds like an Alao-Akala contract. That house shouldn't cost more than 150 milla, unless it's armed with nuclear war-heads. N500 million my big head, when did they start singing?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Busybody2(f): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
aminalib:

its a ok house, i do not like the interior designs

Horayce:

Those red curtains are ugly, or don't fit with the rest of the interior

I beg to differ, the red ties in with the cream and black decor and ties in with the other red accent scattered all round the abode namely - the scatter cushions, the thread on the carpet, the feature ceiling height wall, etc. wink

It is the shoddy reporter that needs to throw away her okrika camera angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by zoomzoom1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
N500mil ke!!!   shocked lai lai

The interiors & pool area is enough to convince me otherwise.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Rhea(f): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
People can no longer enjoy their privacy. Someone is invited over by P square and he/she decides to scan the whole place and display on a public website. sad
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by aminalib(f): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
@busy body, the camera shows exactly what the interiors look like, anyways that is usually alot of african interiors from what i have coem to known, it is not quite my taste but everyone is different.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mrofficial(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why the building self come lack space?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by phreakabit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Shuldnt (shouldn't) this (these)  MTV wannabe Ursher (Usher) looking IBO crack heads shuld be (be) concentrating on how to spek (speak) english English instead wasting (instead of wasting) moiney (money) on a  hosue (house)?  They cant sing, They breakdance and nobody buy ther (thier) cassette except those ALABA market pirate. They need to QUIT

(no ofeinse) Angry

Bros i dey offer free "basic" English classes oh, that's If you want,  No ofeinse No offense  grin plus we no dey use cassette again 4 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by phreakabit(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why the building self come lack space?

Because dem gba those twin mugus!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mrofficial(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
phreakabit:

Bros i dey offer free "basic" English classes oh, that's If you want,  No ofeinse No offense  grin plus we no dey use cassette again 4 9ja!

You must be joking! from the way he types, you should know that he does it intentionally. Check more of his posts on Nairaland and see.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by sesman(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
The house is worth 1million plus 499 million cash inside the house, which make the total worth 500 million  grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by phreakabit(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
You must be joking! from the way he types, you should know that he does it intentionally. Check more of his posts on Nairaland and see.

Nah, i clearly doubt it, look closely and you would see its isn't done on purpose. He probably isn't even Nigerian or black African
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Felepumpin(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ all psquare haters get d Bleep off dis thread,nice one dudes u really making us proud as Nigerians
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by aminalib(f): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
why does it have to be "hating" because people are stating their thoughts?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by ud4u: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
The house fine sha, but 500m? so Nigeria money don spoil reach like this?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by lizzybabe1(f): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
This house cost N500m? I've got three words for P-Square: IN YOUR DREAMS
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by egoamaka: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
when they say its worth five million,it means inclusive of the land, furnishings which include the doors, roofings, tiles,curtains, sofas and everyother thing that was imported to furnish the house. that obviosly means it is worth 500million. so stop beefing
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Busybody2(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
aminalib:

@busy body, the camera shows exactly what the interiors look like, anyways that is usually alot of african interiors from what i have coem to known, it is not quite my taste but everyone is different.

Nah the camera is crap, just like the N500m quoted, ain't nothing wrong with cream and black and chrome decor with an accent of red, maybe you don't feel it because these are manly and masculine colours you would find in a typical bachelor's pad tongue What colour of decor do you like by the way, rose chintz? tongue

cheesy grin cheesy

phreakabit:

Nah, i clearly doubt it, look closely and you would see its isn't done on purpose. He probably isn't even Nigerian or black African

He does it on purpose.

On a normal day, level pass level, you can't hold a candle to him (no offence intended) cool
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by melifew213(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
It is a lie how many shows have they attended n hw much do they earn that they will build a house worth 500milion haba una know hw much be 500milion
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by MrCork25: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
guddsid:

well they are making money and i guess you are making money too the only difference is that they make theirs entertaining while you make yours dish-washing @ the UK  grin (no ofeinse)

ermm WHich moiney are they making? They cant even spek english!! angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by lizzybabe1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
egoamaka:

when they say its worth five million,it means inclusive of the land, furnishings which include the doors, roofings, tiles,curtains, sofas and everyother thing that was imported to furnish the house. that obviosly means it is worth 500million. so stop beefing

Plus furnishing plus land plus trees sef, it's still not worth N500 million. The boys are just not as rich as that so you stop blabbing.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by comechop(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
all of una dey craze for this thread  grin  grin  grin  grin

500 mill no be come chop o! Its true, pple are free to spend their money anyhow they want but,

500 mill on a house?? [size=14pt]Thats HALF A BILLION DOLLARS![/size] You've gotta be rolling in billions to do that!

and no offience  grin but psquare aint got that cash
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by realborn(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Post,

I concur with aforementioned posts that say N200M.

The finishing of the house aint bad at all especially the stair hall.

I dislike the choice of window blind design for the living room.

The wall finishes are pweety expensive. Seem like marble wall tiles.

If there are as many rooms as stated in the post then you its gonna worth every penny.

Anyways, kudos to the young men. Wish them more enviable feats in the nearest future.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by realborn(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
comechop:

all of una dey craze for this thread grin grin grin grin

500 mill no be come chop o! Its true, pple are free to spend their money anyhow they want but,

500 mill on a house?? [size=14pt]Thats HALF A BILLION DOLLARS![/size] You've gotta be rolling in billions to do that!

and no offience grin but psquare aint got that cash

500 Million Naira is half a billion naira not dollars. Yu hear!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
comechop:

all of una dey craze for this thread  grin  grin  grin  grin

and no offience  grin but psquare aint got that cash

Naira, not dollars.

It's stated there are 6 living rooms and 10 master bedrooms. We've only seen a pool and the house with some of the interior. They have good, expensive taste (did you see the stairway?), hence, I'll believe the N500 million until I see the entire contents of the place. For all I know, those 10 master bedrooms could be decked out with huge tvs and swedish bathtubs. None of you have seen the whole mansion yet see as una dey shout.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by skfa1: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
Im happy for them, my own will come in Jesus name (amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.