Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (125161 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion! / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Ranoscky(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2010
Quote from Buzugee: "more grease to their elbows but lets face it, even jay z does not own a 5 million dollar house. its grossly exaggerated. and their is no way they are even worth close to that amount. i dont care how many concerts they do".

@Buzugee, if im not mistaken (the actual yr), Jay-Z bought a house of $21,000,000usd, around '99 or 2000, google it!

@Omo-Tier, No doubt, you dey envy PSq.

@Eros, your comments on this thread are the best so far. Big ups to you brov !!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by CorkMr1: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2010
theise IBO Ursher looking MTV breakdance wannna bee Crackheads twins need to go sit down somewhere and learn ENglish

langrauge. hOW CAN THEY DO ADVERTS when thry cant even spek proper english? who will they appeal to? arm robbers? They nest time I see

them in TV, I am breaking all there crap Cassettes. I cant stand them but i dont hate them (no oofesnce)
angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by marcsino: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2012
hello my people as 2face will say D banje might be up there 2face i bow and respect cos without him 9ija music is no were to day shoulder high bros then talking about The Ps they are up up there than D banje and tu face cos of their music style cos its club incline that is danceable so youths are in to it than making sense like tu face wich i respect
P square up u bro let they count ur blessing for u one bye one no sene them if the y think is easy let they higher one and feel it talk less of buying even a 4th handed jet wink

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by suzannah: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Corky Joe: Shuldnt this MTV wannabe Ursher looking IBO crack heads shuld be concentrating on how to spek english instead wasting

moiney on a hosue? They cant sing, They breakdance and nobody buy ther cassette except those ALABA market pirate. They need to QUIT

(no ofeinse)
angry
u really are pathetic!!!!if u fil dey re so worthless,dem while waste ur time contribut'g 2 d topic
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by suzannah: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
Corky Joe: very uggly flat (no ofeinse) angry
show us a pics of urs........bad belle.......instead of bin jealousy y dnt u jst pray dt baba GOD il give u yours.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by marcsino: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2012
my bros CORKY JOE from ur name i can know u better if u can't beat them u join them and olive de coque says if u can't dance shake ur head so just shake ur head well and keep ur English for ur self while they should be illiterate and make it more than ur entire family .just pray hard bros ( admire them but don't be jealous cos they don't even know if u exist but u know they exist thats one point they have above u

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by kundul: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Jst almost tempted 2 say wts d essence of going 2 skul if u c dis kind of tins. Mtcheeeew na wa ooh
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by anthokal(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
mama-gee:
I have seen the pictures and I have to say the house is not worth N500 millionin anyway.

It's not even worth N1 million.
I totally agree wif u bro, I don't see anytin special dat makes de house worth #500mill, or do u tink #500million is #500k.... This house aint worth dat much
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Blazinraj01(f): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2013
Just curious. Who gets the mansion when they are both married? Are they going to be staying together for life? Is that the reason they have baby mamas instead of wives? Just asking?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
use ur head can u make a budget of a house for 500m stop spitting thrash ok i wont pay higher than 60m for that mud ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by teegrams(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2015
mamagee3:
I have seen the pictures and I have to say the house is not worth N500 millionin anyway.

It's not even worth N1 million.
u be olodo 4 dis yeye commentangry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by abduljabbar4(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
OmoTier1:

dude, why don't you do the maths. How much do you think 2face was paid to appear at the closing ceremony of the WORLDCUP in SOUTH AFRICA? Mind you, that was even a bigger show with a global audiance of approximately 2billion people! Then come to think of it, 2face is not even in P-Square's league when it comes to sponsorship! Oh, you guys have forgotten so soon that these same P-Square abadoned their tour of Africa 'cos their so hyped popularity faded immediately they left South Africa accross the bother into Namibia!!!!

As for those you who are not into properties, you can believe the lies these guys spill out all in the name of died hard FAN! For all I know, that house aint worth 500million Naira! You brain to think ! even if you buy the land for 200million ( which cant be true anyway), then blocks, cement and labourers would cost 50million? and inside finishing another 50million/ come on guys , don't be so daft to be deceived and lied to!!!
You said this since 2010 but the stupidity of this post is too much to ignore? That is mor than 30 times the population of Nigeria all in one place!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.