Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (125180 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Interior Pics Of Tunde & Wunmi Obe's N500m Mansion! / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by MrCork25: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2010
but why do igerians like to talk about other people moiney? why why why? Do u people have

moiney in your account? and who the hells is P Squr? Those canabonatedskinnny looking MTV wanna bee area

boys who cannut even spell therere own name. They need to do Nigeria a favur and QUIT there nonsesnse crap

musik and invest there moiney ona lesson teacher. How can they be role model when they cannut even spek

english? gademmit! angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Omolulu(m): 12:13am On Oct 29, 2010
Mr^Cork:

but why do igerians like to talk about other people moiney? why why why? Do u people have

moiney in your account? and who the hells is P Squr? Those canabonatedskinnny looking MTV wanna bee area

boys who cannut even spell therere own name. They need to do Nigeria a favur and QUIT there nonsesnse crap

musik and invest there moiney ona lesson teacher. How can they be role model when they cannut even spek

english? gademmit! angry

grin grin grin grin I no fit laff
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by whiteroses(f): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2010
mamagee the person that says its not worth 1million N is on crack, even my dads first house a boys quater was more than a million naira shiior
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2010
The house looks good. . .
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2010
& 4 d clown dats saying crap about Jay-Z & co, Tell him 2 listen properly, Coz Jay-Z can only be estimated 2 b paid almost $3m/show, Even beyonce was paid $1m 2 b in naija,
I dunno wt year U r living in but even in d early 90s, Jay-Z wd only do a charity 4 dat amount,
If ur Job ain't paying don't tnk every1s not paying, Even P-Sq receive more than $20k/show 4 d current glo tour & 4 d record, they were paid $1.5m to be glo ambassadors & dey received Kora awards twice each winning a $1m, So plz gv honor 2 dem, They obv ain't ur mates,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mrofficial(m): 1:03am On Oct 29, 2010
Pedekunle:

[size=15pt]LET'S LEARN TO APPRECIATE FOR THOSE THAT GOD HAS ANSWERED. SOME PEOPLE RUNNING 'THOUGTH' ANYHOW HERE LIVE IN AN UNIMAGINABLE PLACES. THEY ARE SOMEWHERE; WHERE ARE U?[/size]

Where ever they maybe, who cares? Sorry, if you're being unfortunate. One thing is that, WE DON'T APPRECIATE LIES.

e no even come be small lie, sheybe we for don manage am. grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by kabukabu50(m): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2010
Mr^Cork:

english? gademmit! angry

You post shows that YOU need to lock yourself in a classroom and write on the blackboard, I will learn to spell, 100 million times.

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2010
^^Whose dentifrice is this?

Gosh, it's sooo ugly!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by mrofficial(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^ I like you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Olumogun: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2010
Another unnecessary NEWS.
when next these BIG BOYS (P-Square) are attacked by the BIGGER BOYS (Armed Robbers) no body should make noise. Because the Media have given the area guys where next to target.

There are celebrities all over Naija with bigger houses, and no one is making noise about it.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by dregenix(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2010
Right here,i see a lot of olofofos,envy n jealousy at its finest and just plain haters who cant appreciate anoda mans success.I've seen the house cos I live in d same estate,It was not bought furnished.Infact,almost built from scratch.It may just be media hype to say its N500mil,but it sure is over N200mil.U'll b able to tell if poster added mare pics.but for som1 to say its less than N1mil,that just envy at its finest.If that house was sold to u at 1mil wuldnt u fink sumtin is amiss?Olofofo,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by chamotex(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2010
500 millie? shocked shocked shocked Half a billie? shocked shocked shocked

That is not a good investment in my opinion but it's their money and they have the right to spend it however they like.
Nothing do them.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by tkb417(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2010
chamotex:

500 millie? shocked shocked shocked Half a billie? shocked shocked shocked

That is not a good investment in my opinion but it's their money and they have the right to spend it however they like.
Nothing do them.
yeah

half a billion on a property means they have like 2 billion stashed somewhere

im not sure Kwam 1 has 2 billion grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by chamotex(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2010
tkb417:

yeah

half a billion on a property means they have like 2 billion stashed somewhere

im not sure Kwam 1 has 2 billion grin

Even if I had 2 billion, I wouldn't spend half a billion on a property like that unless it looks like Michael Jackson's NEVERLAND ranch. grin grin
I'm sure they could get a better house than that for less.

So if they both marry now, they will be living together with their wives and kids.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by joshua112: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2010
im an architect/project manager.from what i saw in those pictures these are my analysis:
1.swimming pool - 7million -10million max
2.main building: - at worst 70million

the whole house wont be more than 100million .
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by jango77(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2010
corkey joe,, we see how u speak ur english and u talking abt how bad they speak? anyway morons like u never make it in life if u only envy others,, thats just my opinion
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by joshua112: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2010
well to be candid those guys(p-square)have really done well and they have tried to achieve houses that can still be shown on mtv cribs.aleast i know more than 2 properties that they have.they even wanted to buy one of our houses in the estate.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by jango77(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2010
OMOLULU, i dey ur side, i no fit laugh too grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2010
That house at direct labour is worth 9.5 million aside price of land. If built by contract firm, its worth 40 million at the location they live. The interior and pool area i have seen shows poor finishing. I expected better for those talented Stars. Sorry if I am disappointed, its just that I want people to stop thinking mediocre and do great things. They need a twin duplex of palatial outlook.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by fijiano202(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
just becos they are richer than you doesnt mean ur stupid,if that house is 500 million,it means it cost ben bruce 500 billion to build silverbird and my mums house will sure cost around 700 million,cos its finer than that
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by jossy501: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
You people just call 500m as if is something u pink from the ground! Na beans, well in my opinion is all depend on the location of the house,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by ceasyc(f): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2010
500 mil? = bollocks!
EXAGGERATION!

d house looks good tho
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by eleshin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2010
dats d usual style of psquare,hv u 4goten ds same guys told us abt drake beggin dem 4 collabo?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by chamotex(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
eleshin:

dats d usual style of psquare,hv u 4goten ds same guys told us abt drake beggin dem 4 collabo?

Drake beggin PSquare? For what? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Ibomade1: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nice. Way to go P Square
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by nnaemmy(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2010
Yes
one of d most successful artistes in naija'
this is what HARDWORKING is all about.
wishing success in all ur endevours.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2010
Mr^Cork:

english?
gademmit! angry

Irony @ its finest tongue
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by crackhouse(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2010
I hope our leaders did not see those pics, cos those pics and the 500m naira they spent on that house is enough to make our leaders misunderstand our {especially the youths} cry for help to be a joke. And u know what that means for naija youths?.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Skidoc(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
Omo-Tier1 is making sense. Guys this house aint worth 500 million naira. Don't believe rubbish just because you are a fan. LOL
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by Smi1(m): 1:22am On Nov 01, 2010
that crap is not up to 500M, get y'a fact right poster !
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by harakiri(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2010
The house looks great,the pool area is the best part, they could have done better with the interior decor.In between, that house cannot be more than N150 mliion (and that's worst case scenario).

I'm happy for them.They've earned it.Let me get back to earning mine.You should all do the same and leave other people's money issues alone.

Nuff said!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion by blackcypha(m): 12:54am On Nov 03, 2010
am happy for them tho but I think da price is bloated,
anyways mine will come to cuz am working hard towardz it.
amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.