Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" (60065 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Was Born With Sickle Cell Disease / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by danuzochukwu: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
You are getting fat because of enough amala, gbegiri and ewedu soups that you eat as and when due.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by victorian(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
olaszydaruma:

I too know will not kill you

Amen Bros!

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by jaxxy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
I personally don’t think u shud change ur eating habits just cos ur married or please ur wife though I don’t think any woman forced food down her husband’s throat so stick with what’s fine for u either adding or reducing.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Chimex30(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sellfish:
That Simi with her mouth like Tilapia fish, unsexy body, and senseless yarns appears to be only capable of sending a man to an early grave with endless nagging angry

Good to know something good can come out of Nazareth smiley
see
Guy. Easy ooo. U are not perfect.
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by agapesingles: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

Download Agape Christian Singles App today to start mingle with Christian singles.
Visit this link: agapechristiansingles.com
Kindly follow/ like our page.

IT IS FREE FOR ALL

Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by agapesingles: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
agapesingles:
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

Download Agape Christian Singles App today to start mingle with Christian singles.
Visit this link: agapechristiansingles.com
Kindly follow/ like our page.

IT IS FREE FOR ALL

JOIN TODAY
Re: Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" by Berenow: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.