Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) (51320 Views)

Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by GistMore7: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Famouse warri billionaire, Ayiri Emami, his mum, wife and children stepped out in style.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/warri-billionaire-ayiri-emami-his-mum-wife-and-children-hangs-out-photos

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by GistMore7: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2019
See more photos of Ayiri Enami with his Mum, wife and children ==> HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by wilcox(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2019
That's so cute even though we all know how he made it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by fidelmarshal199: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
The guy didn't look a millionaire, The children doesn't look like a millionaire kids either

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
The guy didn't look a millionaire, The children doesn't look like a millionaire kids either

I wanted to say this too. But who Social Media has declared a Billionaire who am i or we in this case. To declare such ranking inconclusive. Exaggerating their wealth, meanwhile in real life they are millionaires.

Although some rich dudes dont have dress sense. Dressing doesn't depict the balance of someone's account. It is consequential to note that the richest dress simply. Most people who tend to show off have little or nothing compared to these type of guys. The likes of Zuckerberg, Twitter CEO and here in Nigeria see Otedola, Dangote,etc.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

Heavy thug, if you know u know.... shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Carlmax(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:

I wanted to say this too. But who Social Media has declared a Billionaire who am i or we in this case. To declare such ranking inconclusive. Exaggerating their wealth, meanwhile in real life they are millionaires.

Although some rich dudes dont have dress sense. Dressing doesn't depict the balance of someone's account. It is consequential to note that the richest dress simply. Most people who tend to show off have little or nothing compared to these type of guys. The likes of Zuckerberg, Twitter CEO and here in Nigeria see Otedola, Dangote,etc.

He is a fuccking billionaire in every sense of the word...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Carlmax:

I didn't say he isnt i just made a general reference to the world of social media. In which things aren't how they seem.

I said he may just be someone who like dressing simply like Otedola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by UniversalDove: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Being a billionaire is good to hear but what does he do for a living?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Looks like a MILITANT.....
Government Owned MILITANT

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Looks like a MILITANT.....
Government Owned MILITANT
He is and a very rich one for that matter,as at 2012/2013 when he celebrated his chieftaincy title for three straight days this guy entire kitchen was goldplated plus if you see the numbers of exotic cars in his garage one will marvel..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by GistMore10: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Enjoy !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Benwems(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
EFcc will not see him to persecute(prosecute) because he's in APC and a friend to the biggest thief in Nigeria tinubu. But tompolo is corrupt and a thief. Mogu is a shame and embarrassment.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
how do millionaires and their kids look like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by bestman09(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
angry
Militant billionaire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice.

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Carlmax:

who dey tell Ona say dis one get billions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
A billionaire like this?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Youngpo413: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where is the billionaire?
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by betterpikinn: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ugly people

Dirty money can't even make them fine

6 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by phlame(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how do millionaires and their kids look like

First Pic... Boy on the left...

That is how they look... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ayiri nor get billions

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by blackslayer: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Did that old woman run charcoal on her face? dang....that black is definitely not popping!!! dark skinned folks need to learn how to take care of their skin properly!!! This last message is for the MOD that banned me..... svck my big black balls motherfvcka!!! i spit on your grave...ban me again....i don't give a fvck!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dem go enjoy for dubai
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ayiri has been on a lowkey since GODLUCK JONATHAN's career was killed politically...unlike before now,it was difficult to tell who was more popular between ayiri and d king of warri..

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Holocene(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Militancy pays....
Agidi de work for naija
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by WarriAproko: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Larryfest:

He is and a very rich one for that matter,as at 2012/2013 when he celebrated his chieftaincy title for three straight days this guy entire kitchen was goldplated plus if you see the numbers of exotic cars in his garage one will marvel..
dis guy nor get money again. All him investment dun drop finish. Nah chieftancy and deve from chevron dis guy take dey shop.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:

I didn't say he isnt i just made a general reference to the world of social media. In which things aren't how they seem.

I said he may just be someone who like dressing simply like Otedola
Don't worry some of us understand...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life / Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.