Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) (51343 Views)

Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Larryfest:

He is and a very rich one for that matter,as at 2012/2013 when he celebrated his chieftaincy title for three straight days this guy entire kitchen was goldplated plus if you see the numbers of exotic cars in his garage one will marvel..

So in your world, a billionaire is known by exotic cars and parties.

What a world you are o
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
slam7000:

Noted, I apologise. Ayiri isn’t a criminal, Mc Oluomo isn’t a criminal, Ibori isn’t a criminal, Evans probably would’ve become a high chief if he wasn’t in jail, Don Wanny was no criminal and probably would’ve become a high chief as well with fleet of flashy cars and mansions.

...sorry, I digress. Ayiri is no criminal.
Na you sabi oga. Those people you mention don’t feed me oo. I’m just telling to be logical because you can’t say it to their face without concrete evidence and if you do, you may land in trouble. Peace!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by dimade1: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Contact us for your Wood pallets
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by Babacele: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Carlmax:

He is a fuccking billionaire in every sense of the word...
leave them ....instead of doing lil research they are saying no be billionaire
Re: Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wetin dis nairaland dey become?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Mohammed Sani Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia (Photos) / 5 Mistakes That Can Keep You Broke For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.