Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) (9184 Views)

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) / Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2019
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(Photos)

A Nigerian man from Ebonyi State, identified as Mr Ikechukwu Oke has allegedly fasted for 41 days and nights, suddenly overtaking Jesus who fasted for 40 days and nights in the bible, Igbere TV has gathered.

According to report, Mr Ikechukwu who hails from Ebiaji in Ezza North LGA embarked on 41 days and nights of dry fasting and prayer in his hostel, located in Ishieke, Ebonyi State.

Igbere TV gathered that the SS1 student of Ishieke Secondary School in Ebonyi State has been hospitalised at FETHA 1 in Abakaliki, the state capital, "after surviving 41 days and 41 nights dry fasting".

Speaking over the incident, Mr Felix Nonso said the boy, Master Ikechukwu Okeh, from Ebiaji in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, decided to embark on the fasting "due to family problems".

He said that, apart from seeking assistance from both the government and private individuals, the mother told interested journalists that what the boy ever wanted in life was to become a Reverend Father, "but there was no one to assist him since he was a boy."

He said: "Fasting has been his part of life, though he has never embarked on dry fasting. He was still reading his Bible while being administered to by the doctors Engr Peter Edeh called to attend to him. All thanks to God who preserved him for 41 days and night dry fasting. I want to enjoin you who have the heart of assistance to ensure this boy end up in theology school."

In a comment, a former commissioner for education in the state, Engr Peter Edeh, who is incidentally an old boy of the school, said that he had mobilised others to make sure that the boy is treated in the hospital.

He said: "He is unable to speak, but arrangements have been made to take him to hospital. His mother, a widow, is with him now. On a notepad beside him, he listed some of his problems which include constant spiritual attacks, family afflictions, and other academic and financial problems."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/968102/breaking-ebonyi-man-challenges-jesus-fasts-for-41-days-nightphotos/

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by mrjaydee(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Make I no talk my mind sha...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Great Igbo Race at it again
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm...

What's with fasting these days Seems it's a new strategy to overcome hardship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by nabiz(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(Photos)

A Nigerian man from Ebonyi State, identified as Mr Ikechukwu Oke has allegedly fasted for 41 days and nights, suddenly overtaking Jesus who fasted for 40 days and nights in the bible, Igbere TV has gathered.

According to report, Mr Ikechukwu who hails from Ebiaji in Ezza North LGA embarked on 41 days and nights of dry fasting and prayer in his hostel, located in Ishieke, Ebonyi State.

Igbere TV gathered that the SS1 student of Ishieke Secondary School in Ebonyi State has been hospitalised at FETHA 1 in Abakaliki, the state capital, "after surviving 41 days and 41 nights dry fasting".

Speaking over the incident, Mr Felix Nonso said the boy, Master Ikechukwu Okeh, from Ebiaji in Ezza North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, decided to embark on the fasting "due to family problems".

He said that, apart from seeking assistance from both the government and private individuals, the mother told interested journalists that what the boy ever wanted in life was to become a Reverend Father, "but there was no one to assist him since he was a boy."

He said: "Fasting has been his part of life, though he has never embarked on dry fasting. He was still reading his Bible while being administered to by the doctors Engr Peter Edeh called to attend to him. All thanks to God who preserved him for 41 days and night dry fasting. I want to enjoin you who have the heart of assistance to ensure this boy end up in theology school."

In a comment, a former commissioner for education in the state, Engr Peter Edeh, who is incidentally an old boy of the school, said that he had mobilised others to make sure that the boy is treated in the hospital.

He said: "He is unable to speak, but arrangements have been made to take him to hospital. His mother, a widow, is with him now. On a notepad beside him, he listed some of his problems which include constant spiritual attacks, family afflictions, and other academic and financial problems."

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/968102/breaking-ebonyi-man-challenges-jesus-fasts-for-41-days-nightphotos/
it's a lie. That man look like hiv patient that is praying for repentant

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmmmmm the topic is funny!!!

With the exception of the political class, anywhere you go in Nigeria reeks of penury! Poverty self get class under this administration!!!

Osibanjo, how far with your trader moni

Has it made any trader a millionaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by ovieigho(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
Lol...

He is on hunger strike..
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I just laugh ignorance is a disease.u don't have to fast for forty days n forty night before ur prayers can be answered . using hungry to tie himself down
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Kentura(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
heiyaa, seeing this hurts me.. I hope he becomes whatever he wishes to become.. And he would use this moment and this picture as his testimony..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Amarachi1990: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first grin

Dz one weak me grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Upton: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
I shake my head
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Amazingman(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Some people will not see this now. Tomorrow when God raises his finger to use the guy for signs n wonders some evil.souls will start making all sorts of stories up. I like this guy. God bless you my brother, God bless you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by immortalityk: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
One word.

Poverty

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Keziehenry(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
My hand no dey o

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by finalboss(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin ode, small thing now them go say this one dy see things. Why you nor go see imaginary demons cheesy grin .
take yourself outside your body, and then look at yourself
And see how you playing yourself nigga

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
LOL!!
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2019
The GUY needs REHABILITATION and HOSPITAL care.
He has been SICK.
Clearly Unrelated to FASTING...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by boss1310(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2019
what if he had died from this and met Jesus who tells him that he Jesus never fasted for up to 40 days as reported in the bible
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by itsme01: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
undecided

So people still sleep on mats and ruber carpet in 2019 for southeast..
Na wa

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by dopedan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Make him just talk say him no get food grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by okrikaboi: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
At least I now know what Jesus looked like after his fast. I have heard that people hallucinate when hungry and end up being delusional for the rest of their lives especially if they are not rehabilitated. When he starts seeing and hearing demons y'all be believing him.
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

What's with fasting these days
Seems it's a new strategy to overcome hardship.

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by KoalaFied205: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dude starved his ass for 41 fucking days smh... If only he knew the story in the bible is nothing but fiction ���
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by lereinter(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
He should just say a word to buhari
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by alphaNomega: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
You basstards. He was not challenging Jesus. The man either has a mental health problem or is genuinely pushing himself to the limit as a religious fast.

Oh I hate bloggers and dodgy headlines/topics. You guys are the scum of the earth. What makes you different from the lying politicians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by chukxie(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
nabiz:
it's a lie. That man look like hiv patient that is praying for repentant

Your grammar errors pass the reasons the lad went on dry fasting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fanaticism at its peak.

More or less a terrorist.....Christian terrorist!
Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Amazingman:
Some people will not see this now. Tomorrow when God raises his finger to use the guy for signs n wonders some evil.souls will start making all sorts of stories up. I like this guy. God bless you my brother, God bless you

My brother. My brother. Thanks for speaking my heart. This man will be a wonder to his generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) by nabiz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
chukxie:

You grammar errors pass the reasons the lad went on dry fasting grin
your own grammar pass be careful. Is this quote 'you grammar errors' a sentence or what lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bent Cross and the inverted cross / Please Give Me One Good Reason Why I Should Go Back To God / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.