Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Bent Cross and the inverted cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bent Cross and the inverted cross (9131 Views)

WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by MP007(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2007
Please notice the Crucifix that Pope John Paul II is holding up to the people, at left. Study it closely, and you will realize that it is not a Traditional Crucifix, as we show below. Rather, this Crucifix is known as a "Bent Cross". But, what does that mean? For the answer to that question, let us turn to a Roman Catholic author, Piers Compton, writing in his book, "The Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In the Vatican", Channel Islands, Neville Spearman, 1981.

This Bent Crucifix is ",  a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000], which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ." (p. 72) On page 56 Compton prints a picture of the current Pope, John Paul II, holding this bent or broken cross, just as we have shown, at left.

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/anti4.htm

Inverted cross(http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm)

According to Exposing Satanism, the "Upside Down Cross - Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers."

The inverted cross This cross is not broken, but turned upside down. It indicates the rejection of Jesus Christ and contempt for the gospel of salvation. Inverted symbols are typical of the opposite values pursued by Satanists. People who are sometimes sacrificed to Satan on Black Sabbath are crucified upside down in accordance with this tradition

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 11:14

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 24:9

Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by MP007(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
more pics
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by MP007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2007
more pics

Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by babs787(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2007
@mp007

Why not stop wasting your time with the so called pictures and crosses. Early christians do not use cross but fish as their symbol. The cross was a later invention of pagans into the religion called christianity.The pictures go a long way to show that all the pictures being portrayed are not his, nobody witnessed his 'alleged' crucifixion . He was never crucified let alone resurrecting after the third. I have been asking your friends to provide me OT prophecy on his crucifixion and resurrection after the third day[b][/b] but have not seen any prophecy.

cool cool
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by MP007(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
babs787:

@mp007

Why not stop wasting your time with the so called pictures and crosses. Early christians do not use cross but fish as their symbol. The cross was a later invention of pagans into the religion called christianity.The pictures go a long way to show that all the pictures being portrayed are not his, nobody witnessed his 'alleged' crucifixion . He was never crucified let alone resurrecting after the third. I have been asking your friends to provide me OT prophecy on his crucifixion and resurrection after the third day[b][/b] but have not seen any prophecy.

cool cool
@ babs,  the post as got nothing to do with you and your buddies arguing over religion ok, aint got time for that, don't bring that in here ok!, thanks for your comment babs, the post is for christians only, thank you

back to the main topic,  we christians know the significance of the cross, need y'all believers of christ to respond to this thread, christians only because non-christians just wouldnt understand ,
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by babs787(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
@mp007

babs, the post as got nothing to do with you and your buddies arguing over religion ok, aint got time for that, don't bring that in here ok!, thanks for your comment babs, the post is for christians only, thank you

Ok sir grin. Hope you know that your bible said that my people perished for lack of knowledge. Why not do a search and find out that early christians did not use cross as symbols.

back to the main topic, we christians know the significance of the cross, need y'all believers of christ to respond to this thread, christians only because non-christians just wouldnt understand ,

How do you expect me to understand when the cross was brought into the religion by pagans. Ok I leave you alone but do not say I didnt tell you grin
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by seeklove: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
@mp007
First of all, I will like to say that I am not a catholic.
But the links you posted are full of ignorance. Most of the things in that website are religious fanaticism born out of fanciful imagination. I doubt their sanity.

The Popes sometimes appear before and inverted cross because Peter was crucified in an inverted cross and the popes are the catholics representation of st Peter. Get this straight, I don't think it has anything with Satanism.

Beware of religious fanatics, they are very detrimental to the truth. They hold on to outwards practices and not the important thing. If you talk about the fallacy in the teachings of Catholicism, Islam and other churches then you are hitting the hammer on the nail but when you talk about outward practices and customs that you don't understand, you are waisting your time.

Perhaps the Lucifer that they see in everything in only inside them.
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by MP007(m): 2:23am On Dec 30, 2007
seeklove:

@mp007

The Popes sometimes appear before and inverted cross because Peter was crucified in an inverted cross and the popes are the catholics representation of st Peter. Get this straight, I don't think it has anything with Satanism.

are u suggesting that Peter crucifixion is being represented? I always thought Jesus was the main focus of our faith and not Peter, just saying, Peter on the cross or Jesus?
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by Ivvie: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2007
MP007

The spirit of sodom is the spirit that mocks the truth when the truth is said. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying. Whether man is a hearing spirit is where the variable is. If they don't acknowledge it now it doesn't change the fact that it is true.

Shalom.
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2007
babs787:

@mp007

cool cool

To babs787, it appears you know the bible so well. Please do tell, was Jesus beaten, whipped or did he also avoid these things too?
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

He was never crucified let alone resurrecting after the third.

Please don't amuse us with Muhammad's denials. cool

babs787:

I have been asking your friends to provide me OT prophecy on his crucifixion and resurrection after the third day but have not seen any prophecy.

What have you done with the OT prophecies of His Crucifixon that were offered already? Have you dealt with the simple request of dealing with those ones FIRST before going on to your problem with the third day?
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
Please don't amuse us with Muhammad's denials.

really?

Read this.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/christianity_facts_to_fiction/chapter_1.html#pgfId-1006073
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
mdsocks:

really?

Read this.

http://www.alislam.org/library/books/christianity_facts_to_fiction/chapter_1.html#pgfId-1006073

Please Where did Muhammad CONFIRM the crucifixion?

It is either he denied it. . . or he confirmed it.

If you have anything tangible to offer for discussion, please do so - and point by point we shall see where you persuasions stand. cool
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2007
is that what you read at the link.

When critical issues are disscussed, you try to divert from issues.

i will help you with it, will paste from the site, you could do to help explain some logical questions raised.
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2007
@mdsocks,

mdsocks:

is that what you read at the link.

When critical issues are disscussed, you try to divert from issues.

When did YOU discuss them? How many times have I stated issues quite simply instead of hiding behind a link? WHERE have YOU discussed critical issues apart from your first aid excuse of not missing your bed at 9.30pm?

This is a discussion Forum - please share what YOU have and don't amuse us with all this hide and seek convenience game you're playing here! I could as well refer you to LINK[b]S[/b] (plural) if you want them - but I have always sought to DISCUSS issues with forumites here, if you care! I consider your antics here a very classic example of intellectual laziness!

mdsocks:

i will help you with it, will paste from the site, you could do to help explain some logical questions raised.

Alright, goodie! cheesy If you really have issues, I am willing to engage YOU. If YOU hide away from the thread, I will not spare anything to bleach your duplicity before even I consider your plagiarism! Fair enough?

Good.
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2007
@mdsocks,

There was only one request I offered:

pilgrim.1:

If you really have issues, I am willing to engage YOU. If YOU hide away from the thread, I will not spare anything to bleach your duplicity before even I consider your plagiarism! Fair enough?

I mean every word of that request. Present issues of your own, and I'll gladly engage you. But if you hide behind someone's article and then scoot away from the thread when answers begin to follow, I will spare NOTHING at . . . and you know me.

I warned auwal87. . . where is he now? Even though I was trying to be fair with him, at least by now you understand I am usually detailed in my rejoinders and I never shy away from issues - so long as people are willing to discuss them!

I've seen the link you offered long before you reposted it here. . . and people can go there and read for themselves. If you're NOT willing to engage me in discussions on the concerns you hope to repost, might I advise that it is far better to not begin a project you don't hope to finish off nicely.

Shalom. smiley
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by babs787(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2007
@pilgrim.1

You called that denials when you couldnt provide any prophecy from OT on his crucifixion and resurrecting after the third day!!

What have you done with the OT prophecies of His Crucifixon that were offered already?

Why not quit your game of dishonesty, it has never worked with me. You called that a prophecy for him? Common stop deceiving yourself, it wasnt for him.

Have you dealt with the simple request of dealing with those ones FIRST before going on to your problem with the [b]third day?[/[/b]quote]

You will never be able to produce that of third day because there was no OT prophecy on such. Dare me if you can.

cool
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2008
@babs787,

babs787:

@pilgrim.1

You called that denials when you couldnt provide any prophecy from OT on his crucifixion and resurrecting after the third day!!

Why not quit your game of dishonesty, it has never worked with me. You called that a prophecy for him? Common stop deceiving yourself, it wasnt for him.

Is it such a big deal for you to deal with the OT prophecies of the Crucifixion FIRST? Is that your deathknell? grin
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by dafidixone(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2008
I in my own opinion is with the beleive that everyone will stand before the Judgement thrown. I also heard some of this one man rich churches get there source form Mason cult. God is above every anti-christ.

The point here is what is our relationship withGod.

Do keep your quiet time with God. It is important. grin
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by babs787(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2008
@pilgrim.1

Is it such a big deal for you to deal with the OT prophecies of the Crucifixion FIRST? Is that your deathknell?

When you come back, kindly provide me any prophecy from OT on his crucifixion and resurrecting after the third day

Babs will be here waiting for you

cool
Re: The Bent Cross and the inverted cross by pilgrim1(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2008
@babs787,

Please stop this childish Islamic games. If you will deal with the OT verses on the crucifixion first, we can move on. It is simply because you find yourself at a crossroad that is why you are buying to dribble round the simple request I offered you.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / How I Built My Faith In God / Facts in Koran Muslim, Jesus Is Your God, And He Is Your Only Way To Escape Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.