Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (17730 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2010
Justcash:

This is one serious flaw with my Yoruba peeps. None of them is ready to even help translate one line of this song. They are just speaking it on and insulting anyone that begs them to help translate it. Just an observation. This is not the first time I am noticing it. Most Yorubas does the same thing when they speak their language in front of someone from another tribe. Dem don forget say no be everybody sabi speak Yoruba. Insulting someone for not knowing how to speak your language is a sign of pure illiteracy and St'pi'dity. If you are proud of your language, be proud to translate it to people, it will help them to learn.

Which one do you need translated? I'll see what I can do.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 3:01am On Oct 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Which one do you need translated? I'll see what I can do.
The entire track cry
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 31, 2010
Mobinga:

The entire track cry
Post the lyrics here and I'll try.
But you have to understand that some Yoruba gist are just not "it" when translated. But I'll try wink
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 3:15am On Oct 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Post the lyrics here and I'll try.
But you have to understand that some Yoruba gist are just not "it" when translated. But I'll try wink
kiss Thats why I like you kiss kiss

Micheal Jackson wa si labe orun
Mi o le se manicure fun lion
Mi o le fi eja kika se bangle
Mi o le fi spaghetti gbe weight
Mi o le se aluwala ni express
Mi o le fi petrol din dodo
Calculator calculate irunmu
O ni fe fi alomo mu garri
O ni fe fa were loyon
O ni fe rave ninu kirikiri
Aki and PawPaw fe se P-Square
Mr Clifford. . .se o le fi se tenant?
Nice pillow. . .o le lo porcupine?
O ni fe kpa LASTMA si one way

O ni fe lo demo ninu zanga
O ni fe lo f'agbo niwaju preacher
O ni fe wo shimi l'alaska
O ni fe dye irun Soyinka
O ni fe gba canal dey Canada
Buba lori prada
Pinging lori Nokia
cheesy kiss
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2010
Mobinga:

kiss Thats why I like you  kiss kiss

Micheal Jackson wa si labe orun  Micheal Jackson is there under the heaven [Meaning MJ is the "ish"]
Mi o le se manicure fun lion     I can't do manicure for lion
Mi o le fi eja kika se bangle  I can't use fish count to make bangle
Mi o le fi spaghetti gbe weight I can't use spaghetti to carry weight
Mi o le se aluwala ni express I can't be slow in the express
Mi o le fi petrol din dodo  I can't use petrol to fry plantain [dodo]
Calculator calculate irunmu [lmao grin] Calculator calculates my hair
O ni fe fi alomo mu garri You won't want to use alomo to drink garri
O ni fe fa were loyon  You won't want to suckle on a lunatic [were] 's breasts
O ni fe rave ninu kirikiri You won't want to rave in kirikiri
Aki and PawPaw fe se P-Square  Aki and PawPaw wants to be P-Square
Mr Clifford. . .se o le fi se tenant? Mr.Clifford . . . .Can you make him your  tenant?
Nice pillow. . .o le lo porcupine? Nice pillow. . . .Can you use porcupine?
O ni fe kpa LASTMA si one way  You won't want [to kill?] LASTMA in one way

O ni fe lo demo ninu zanga You won't want to last inside Zanga
O ni fe lo f'agbo niwaju preacher You won't want to smoke in front of the Preacher
O ni fe wo shimi l'alaska You won't want to watch Shimi in Alaska
O ni fe dye irun Soyinka You won't want to dye Soyinka's hair
O ni fe gba canal dey Canada You won't want to get to Canada thru the canal
Buba lori prada   Bupa [Yoruba top] on top of Prada Bupa
Pinging lori Nokia  Pinging on top of Nokia
cheesy kiss

LOL your affection is very much reciprocated.

Ok, translation business, if I'm wrong, I await the Yorubas here to help me out
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2010
This Ileke Idi wan gimme heart attack. LMAO. Lemme correct a few
Michael wa si Labe Orun
Michael came to Labe Orun. Labe Orun is a Yoruba TV show sorta like Nnkan Mbe. I hope you get it now
Mi o le se aluwala l'Express
I can't do aluwala on the Express
Aluwala is the muslim act of washing hands, legs etc before praying
Calculator calculate irun obo
Calculator calculate poossi hair
O ni fe fa were l'oyan
You no go wan pull (not suckle) mad woman breast
O ni fe wo shimi l'Alaska
You no go wan wear shimi for Alaska.
Shimi na woman underwear singlet
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2010
Genuflect:

Michael wa si Labe Orun
Michael came to Labe Orun. Labe Orun is a Yoruba TV show sorta like Nnkan Mbe. I hope you get it now

O ni fe fa were l'oyan
You no go wan pull (not suckle) mad woman bosom

ahaha, thanks jare. Goody goody translation.
You guys should have translated the lyrics in the first place, so that I wouldnt have basterdize me lingua lol.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Fadajasi(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2010
Which country una dey fight for gan?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2010
Genuflect:

Michael wa si Labe Orun
O ni fe fa were l'oyan
You no go wan pull (not suckle) mad woman bosom
Hehehehe. . .Razor, u nor go too blame Ileke-Idi o grin

You know se na overs she dey so she nor dey too current (despite all her ekiti yarns) with happenings in Naija. How she wan take know the Labe Orun programme for example?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2010
@ Mobinga
The lyrics I posted are for the original and not this remix.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by slimshay(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2010
O ni fe lo demo ninu Zanga: You won't want to floss in Mushin.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by abes(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2010
My Remix

O ni fe fi Goodluck se deputy
O ni fe fi Obasanjo se advert fun beauty product
O ni fe fi kokolet Rita se information minister
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eleshin(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2010
mobinga,sowieeee u dnt undstand yoruba.i no hw bad u felt.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Justcash(m): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2010
@Ileke-Idi, Genuflect and Slimshey, Y'all are Awesome. I love the beating and flow, but was lost about the theme and content of the lyrics. Can now understand abit. Thanks alot.

@ Tosinaded@; Sebi if I rant with you now, people go think say I be mad man like you. Keep ranting, madness na your way.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2010
Think before u post next time. . . .
The same yoruba peeps u insulted are the ones translating 4 u! Dnt u just feel foolish. . . .
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Justcash(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

Think before u post next time. . . .
The same yoruba peeps u insulted are the ones translating 4 u! Dnt u just feel foolish. . . .

Does everything seem like an insult to you? To observe and point out a fact is an insult too? What made what I said so insolent? Like I said, your brain is moving anti-clock wise. The intelligent peeps have responded without feeling insulted. So, just gerrout of my way! Tribalism is written all over you like a chronic cancer. Fi le jo! Nonsense!!!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2010
Justcash:

This is one serious flaw with my Yoruba peeps. None of them is ready to even help translate one line of this song. They are just speaking it on and insulting anyone that begs them to help translate it. Just an observation. This is not the first time I am noticing it. Most Yorubas does the same thing when they speak their language in front of someone from another tribe. Dem don forget say no be everybody sabi speak Yoruba. Insulting someone for not knowing how to speak your language is a sign of pure illiteracy and St'pi'dity. If you are proud of your language, be proud to translate it to people, it will help them to learn.

were u drunk wen u posted this? Lmao and u call me a tribalist!
Read ur post again. . .
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2010
Justcash:

Read ur post again. . .
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Justcash(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

Read your post again. . .

Can you point out what made that post insolent? You are definitely thinking with your heart and mouth, that is why you are a chronic tribalist. You read meaning into it as every tribalist like you would. Where is the insult?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
Oops my bad. . .didnt know ur post was full off compliments!

Wtf was i thinking all this while. . . . .

Abeg say sumtn else jare. .or beta stil try listening to the song wiv the translated lyrics!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2010
Am I the only one who feels Ice Prince's verse in English subtracted from the track? grin

E get some kain songs wey english nor good for cos e nor go just get the desired effect and really hit with the message, . .I think this was one of 'em.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2010
They will cal u a tribalist o. . .lmao!

On a serious note semid,i disagree. . .
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Am I the only one who feels Ice Prince's verse in English subtracted from the track? grin

E get some kain songs wey english nor good for cos e nor go just get the desired effect and really hit with the message, . .I think this was one of 'em.
Nahh. Ice Prince try wella. Dude complemented the track even tho na Yoruba concept. He didn't subtract nothing IMO
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by kaypumpin2(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
O ni fe demo ninu zanga. . . u no go wan show craze for zanga(zanga is mushin and is known for its notoriety). grin

But seriously Slim,can you explain the business class line,i guess the joke flew over my head,that's of there is any.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2010
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by kashmo: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
kay_pumpin:

O ni fe demo ninu zanga. . . u no go wan show craze for zanga(zanga is mushin and is known for its notoriety). grin

But seriously Slim,can you explain the business class line,i guess the joke flew over my head,that's of there is any.
The line implies that, Lecturers talk about business in class but no real money involve, however, he's all about the money not the theoretical aspect of it!
I hope u get the explanation, though!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
kashmo:

The line implies that, Lecturers talk about business in class but no real money involve, however, he's all about the money not the theoretical aspect of it!
I hope u get the explanation, though!
Jesus Christ!!!! Nairalanders no go kill me. LMAO!! Dude, he was talking about the business 'class' in flights. And making a joke by saying they have lecturers. Na wa o. Take am easy
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
so many dumb asses on nairaland sha!

i no like business class, their lecturer dey dull me!

oya picture this conversation between one razz babe and a Behind guy!

raaz babe
: am going to london
Behind guy: waoh, are u flying?
razz babe: flyn ke? am not a witch o
Behind guy: lol, i meant are taking a plane. . . as in are u flying business class?
razz girl: aaaaah nooo business class ke. . i dnt like their lecturers jooo
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by chamotex(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

so many dumb asses on nairaland sha!

i no like business class, their lecturer dey dull me!

oya picture this conversation between one razz babe and a Behind guy!

raaz babe
: am going to london
Behind guy: waoh, are u flying?
razz babe: flyn ke? am not a witch o
Behind guy: lol, i meant are taking a plane. . . as in are u flying business class?
razz girl: aaaaah nooo business class ke. . i dnt like their lecturers jooo

You go just dey go around NL dey yab everybody . . . wetin dey worry you.

Ooni fe shey 'mcheew' fun MOPO naw
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
Jahbless

aeroplane in a car wash
Gstring se o le fi se catapult - can u  use Gstring as a catapult
wen it comes to different styles, na me be boss
Jide kosoko, se o fe fi se spartacus - Jide Kosoko, can u use him as spartacus
oni fe se prison break ni alagbon - u no go wan act prison break for Alagbon
oni fe fi straw mu oyan - u no go wan use straw drink bosom
kerosene, se ole fi se Hennessy - u fit use kerosene do hennessy
Octopus Paul, se ole fi se pastor chris - u fit use octopus paul do pastor chris

Ice Prince

I like to see your white girl bleaching
or a blinf deaf man preaching
i like to see showkey doing catwalk
or a yahoo boi askn wut is caps lock
i no like business class class, their lecturers dey dull me
big boi even 2pac dey call me
conductors dey hail me for london
i get bling bling all over my condom

Reminisce

Ohun odi fe ya speaker - se dumb man fit shout burst speaker?
okola fe play ni la liga - okola wan play for laliga
wheel barrow, se ole fi na interstate- u fit use wheel barrow speed pass interstate
ofe fi chinese balm Mast.u.rba.te - u wan use chinese balm mas.tu.r.b.ate
oni fe fi umbrella se parachute - u no go wan use umbrella as parachute
oo de ni fe fi 9ice se bouncer - and u no go wan use 9ice as your bouncer
its the remix, mo lano lori original
its reminisce my lines are subliminal

Durella

Oni fe lo demo ninu zanga - u no go wan dey form for ghetto
oni fe lo fagbo ni wa ju preacher - u no go wan weed for preacher front
oni fe lo wo shimi ni alaska - u no go wan wear shimi for alaska
oni fe lo sun si egbe crocodile - u no go wan sleep near crocodile
oni fe lo dye irun shoyinka - u no go wan dye shoyinka hair
oni fe lo gba canal dey canada - u no go wan pass canal enter canada
oni fe lo wo buba lori prada -  u no go wan wear buba on top prada
pinging lori nokia - pinging on top nokia

Ruggedman

Opolo ninu geisha - frog for inside geisha
yahoo messanger se ole ran lo soja - u fit send yahoo msngr go market?
se ole fi ladder gun maggi - u fit use ladder climb maggi?
ko tun fi parachute bole - come use parachute land?
se ole se mscheeeeew fun mopol - u fit mscheeeeeew for mopol?
ninu cell se ole mscheew fun presido - for cell u fit mscheeeew for presido?
fido dido se ole fi fa tipa - u fit use fido dido pull tippar?
iya rainbow se ole fi se stripper - u fit use iya rainbow do stripper?

Eldee

Se ole fi obasanjo se chrisbrown - u fit use obasanjo do chrisbrown?
pade rihanna loja bend down - meet rihanna for bend down market?
super glue se ole fi se eye drop - u fit use super glue as eye drop?
ofe lo je okele ni ihop - u wan go chop swallow for ihop?
se ole fi brake pad di menses - u fit use break pad stop menses?
abi ofe lo seyun lodo dentist - abi u wan do abortion with dentist?
se ole fun landlord ni eviction - u fit give land lord eviction?
abi ko lo fi chain saw se friction - abi u wan use chain saw do friction?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by kashmo: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
Genuflect:

Jesus Christ!!!! Nairalanders no go kill me. LMAO!! Dude, he  was talking about the business 'class' in flights. And making a joke by saying they have lecturers. Na wa o. Take am easy
Aight, you needn't to shout b4 you tear your vocal cord on the issue! That's how I picture the said line, c'est fini! I don't see any reason u should stare in disbelief, neither should a subliminal be aimed at me . . . . .
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by ajasa4link: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
@tosinadeda the first line of reminisce is:
ohun odi fe ya speaker.
Meaning: a dumb man's voice wants to burst speaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rock Music Festival Unveiled In Abuja As Stakeholders Task Govt On Tapping Econo / This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To / Best Of Omah Lay 2020 Dj Mixtape Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.