Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (17732 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by ajasa4link: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
@tosinadeda the first line of reminisce is:
ohun odi fe ya speaker.
Meaning: a dumb man's voice wants to burst speaker
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
ajasa4link:

@tosinadeda the first line of reminisce is:
ohun odi fe ya speaker.
Meaning: a dumb man's voice wants to burst speaker

ure mouthed

kashmo:

Aight, you needn't to shout b4 you tear your vocal cord on the issue! That's how I picture the said line, c'est fini! I don't see any reason u should stare in disbelief, neither should a subliminal be aimed at me . . . . .

no vex!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
Tosin, se you no understand Yoruba ni. Abi na English you no sabi
Wheel barrow se o le fi na Interstate
Wheel barrow, can you use it to carry Interstate passengers
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2010
Genuflect:

Jesus Christ!!!! Nairalanders no go kill me. LMAO!! Dude, he  was talking about the business 'class' in flights. And making a joke by saying they have lecturers. Na wa o. Take am easy

Hehehehe. . .even me nor sure but na the interpretation wey I first post before I come edit my post to that smiley cos I felt this explanation make sense too

The line implies that, Lecturers talk about business in class but no real money involve, however, he's all about the money not the theoretical aspect of it!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2010
Genuflect:

Tosin, se you no understand Yoruba ni. Abi na English you no sabi
Wheel barrow se o le fi na Interstate
Wheel barrow, can you use it to carry Interstate passengers

lmao. . na as i undastand i put am jor
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
kashmo:

Aight, you needn't to shout b4 you tear your vocal cord on the issue! That's how I picture the said line, c'est fini! I don't see any reason u should stare in disbelief, neither should a subliminal be aimed at me . . . . .
I quoted your post and you thought I aimed a subliminal at you? Which kain person be this? I corrected you, without dissing you, and you are catching feelings?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

Ruggedman

[b]Opolo ninu geisha - frog for inside geisha
My bad shocked

I thought the interpretation was sumtin like "brain for inside geisha". . .a dead fish?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
semid4lyfe:

My bad shocked

I thought the interpretation was sumtin like "brain for inside geisha". . .a dead fish?
no na Dikk inside poosie grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

no na Dikk inside poosie grin
Dude. . .shut the F up and respect your elders grin

The lyrics were all about "impossibilities" and no one expects a geisha fish to have a brain.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Dude. . .shut the F up and respect your elders grin

The lyrics were all about "impossibilities" and no one expects a geisha fish to have a brain.

lmao ur own na impossible impossibility na grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

lmao your own na impossible impossibility na grin
Exactly my point. . .! grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
e be like two of us dan dey crase grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by kashmo: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

ure mouthed

no vex!
No qualms!
Genuflect:

I quoted your post and you thought I aimed a subliminal at you? Which kain person be this? I corrected you, without dissing you, and you are catching feelings?
Firstly, issue has been addressed by Tosinaded@
2ndly, correction 4 where? Ice prince worded some lines that connotes money! My first thought was the flight thing, but my stance changed to suit the literal meaning. You here yapping about putting me on the right path!
3rdly, catching feelings shocked For real? Never a Biggie but wonders why u stoking to be flamed?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
O ni fe fi Chamo shey fine-boy
Sho le fi Eldee shey house-boy??

Ma lo fi Genuflect shey Legend
Abi ko lo fi Ijapa shey ferrari . . . jor oh
grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Ileke Idi wink wink Thanks oh kiss kiss

@Semid grin grin grin Nice sig, . . , . grin grin

frog for inside geisha

shocked shocked shocked That line killed the track
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ma lo fi Ileke-idi she wristband grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2010
ma lo so aja e ni mobinga grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2010
grin grin abeg I'm IGBO. . . No Genuflect grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosinaded@:

ma lo so aja e ni mobinga grin

Abi o fe fi Bolaji se Jackson five.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Okijajuju1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2010
This "Jor O" track makes me wish I could understand Yoruba. cry cry cry

The metaphors in that track are insane!!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Eldee I asked you on the other thread, Where's Sauron?

@Tosin decipher
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2010
Mobinga:

@Eldee I asked you on the other thread, Where's Sauron?

In his words . . . 'El, I outgrew Nairaland . . . you and the other people I need to talk to from there are on my BBM.'
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Mobinga: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
eldee:

In his words . . . 'El, I outgrew Nairaland . . . you and the other people I need to talk to from there are on my BBM.'
shocked shocked Oh ok sad

I'm retiring soon anyways
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by googles: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2010
lol. . . super glue for eye drop ? madt grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by pheesayor(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2010
eldee:

that's unfair to all of us here
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
eldee:

Very good decision. He should not come back. cool
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by debosky(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2010
^^ Lies. . . you miss your secret lover. tongue
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
debosky:

^^ Lies. . . you miss your secret lover. tongue

Who? You mean you? kiss grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by debosky(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
stillwater:

Who? You mean you? kiss grin

hehehehe. . . I don't reject kisses. wink

Sho le fi eldee she fine boy joor oh!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2010
kashmo:

No qualms! Firstly, issue has been addressed by Tosinaded@
2ndly, correction 4 where? Ice prince worded some lines that connotes money! My first thought was the flight thing, but my stance changed to suit the literal meaning. You here yapping about putting me on the right path!
3rdly, catching feelings shocked For real? Never a Biggie but wonders why u stoking to be flamed?
Baba whatever
eldee:

O ni fe fi Chamo shey fine-boy
Sho le fi Eldee shey house-boy??

Ma lo fi Genuflect shey Legend
Abi ko lo fi Ijapa shey ferrari . . . jor oh
grin grin

Odape o fe fi irunmu e fa generator abi grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by kashmo: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
Genuflect:

Baba whatever
Nothing do you my guy, ooni fe lo gbenu le flirt pelu lioness grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
Genuflect:

Odape o fe fi irunmu e fa generator abi grin grin

O fe fi eraser nu pencil jeans ni??
Abi o fe fi MOPO se Jack Bauer??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / Best Of Omah Lay 2020 Dj Mixtape Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.