Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram (42014 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
madenigga:
For her to say that, Uche Ogbodo is really hating on Juliet Ibrahim. Juliet Ibrahim that we have been praying that one Nigerian big man will marry so she can automatically become a Nigerian.

I don't know why Ghana will get to keep such a jewel
praying for what?
wow such a lazy youth
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by UncleJudax(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
madenigga:
For her to say that, Uche Ogbodo is really hating on Juliet Ibrahim. Juliet Ibrahim that we have been praying that one Nigerian big man will marry so she can automatically become a Nigerian.

I don't know why Ghana will get to keep such a jewel
Jewel? How? Mind you, she is a divorcee, so no guarantee grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by Legendguru: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by renewable1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
May God help us.

Are you tired of using your generator and buying fuel tirelessly?

We have a unique 1kva solar package at an affordable rate to power all your entertainment gadget for minimum 8 hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by madenigga(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
UncleJudax:

Jewel? How? Mind you, she is a divorcee, so no guarantee grin
I love that woman die. I was once so obsessed with her that I go dae crush on one girl like that way look like am. I no know say na winch I jam
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by BluntBoy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Juliet is one of the worst actresses in west Africa . She only gets away with her horrible acting due to her yellowbone looks...

I would say she is the worst actress in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by jafol(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
I prefer Ghanaians than any Igbo women. I beg federal govt to replace igbos with Ghanaians any day anyhow. It was the igbos that made Ghanaians be sent away in the 80s so they can take over
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by banji1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Spreading their dirty linens outside.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by Isoduwa(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Three little pinky birds sitting on Instagram one name uche one name Juliet other name......?

Aproko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by UncleJudax(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
madenigga:

I love that woman die. I was once so obsessed with her that I go dae crush on one girl like that way look like am. I no know say na winch I jam
Oyo grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hausaman:
Celebrated fakers on screen. That Ghanians feel superior to Nigerians is a fact now, due to the kindness of our Igbo,s .they have developed, Ghana, China and south Africa.
also thanks to the terrorism of the almajiris of the north,Nigeria is now a terrorist nation
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by NaijaNews101: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
#BBNaija: Here’s the moment Mercy flashed her pri-vate part while Ike was playing with her vib-rator (Video)

After the Saturday night party, Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy and Ike who are both Heads of House this week had a ‘swell’ time in the HOH luxury room.

While they were both having fun, Ike was captured playing with Mercy’s vib-rator. The fun took an unexpected turn when Mercy fell down and accidentally exposed her pri-vate part while Ike tried to help her cover up.

See the video through below link….
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/bbnaija-mercy/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Stupid rubbish! angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by Chepos1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Proffdada:
English teacher too is spelling illiterate illitrate grin
pot calling kettle black

Bros ur eyes pass VAR I swear. shocked

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by seangy4konji: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
A won nuclear reactors
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by wharley11: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by Trueyarn(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
I opened this thread to point out that I joined nairaland because there used to be relevant threads and posts on the front page. The habit of pushing all these wayward post and threads to front page should stop.

I am your customer and this is my candid review.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by lolinglong(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
No b clash be dis na, foolishbrities
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Uche Ogbodo Clash On Instagram by wealth2al(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Falls On-Stage At Kukere Concert In London / Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Marriage Breakup Rumors, Shares Hot Photo / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.