Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement (884 Views)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by henrynwafor(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Talinda Bennington, who used to be married to the late Linkin Park lead singer before he took his life in 2017, made the announcement on Instagram.

“I am overjoyed to announce my engagement to my angel on earth, Michael F,” she wrote on her page. “I am here to tell you that you can find love after tragedy.”

“The death of a soulmate does not mean the death of you,” the 42-year-old added. “My family, friends, and Linkin Park brothers welcome him to the family with open arms.

“I will continue to honor Chester and continue my life’s mission to make his passing not in vein,” she wrote.

“To all Suicide Loss Survivors, you CAN be happy again. You CAN have space in your heart for grief, joy, happiness, sadness, and love. Thank you ALL for your continued love and support.”

She also admitted that she will always love her late husband and will keep honoring him by living her life.

'Your heart expands with love. It doesn’t shrink or push out those that have already taken root. I will always love my husband, Chester. And I will keep honoring him by living MY life. A life of love and happiness. Because that’s what he would want for me. xo T'

Bennington and Talinda married in 2005. In 2017, the singer took his own life at the age of 41 after struggling with drug and alcohol addiction in the past.

Bennington and Talinda shared three children together: son Tyler, 13, and twin daughters Lilly and Lila, 8. He also had three children from previous relationships: Jaime, 23, Isaiah, 21, and Draven, 17.Read more:https://www.ligitnews.com/post/late-linkin-park-lead-singer-chester-benningtons-widow-announces-her-engagement-to-another-man-two-years-after-his-death

Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by henrynwafor(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
cc: MissyB3, Fynestboi)
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

WOW
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by blesskewe(f): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sharp sharp
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by FarahAideed: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fear woman
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by folake4u(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
Fear woman

Which one is fear women again?undecided.
If tables were turned, the man would get married 3months after his wife die and chant "Body no be firewood".

1 Like

Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by Jim99: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by Jim99: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by Jim99: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement by Jim99: 2:33am On Sep 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Believe Hell Exists, Nobody Is Going To Hell” — Ghanaian Actress, Nikki / Big Brother Introduce New Twist Of Eviction / Mercy Lies On The Floor Immediately The Emerges Winner Of BBnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.