Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor (40972 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by nlfpmod: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
DJ Cuppy announces her engagement to British Boxer, Ryan Taylor:

I can officially announce that I’m engaged! ��

Only 25 days ago during
@Gumball3000 driving rally, I met the love of my life.

Sometimes you fall for the MOST unexpected person at the MOST unexpected time and for the MOST unexpected reason.

I love you deep @RyanTaylor

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1602391140996620288

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by jeromestarks: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Is it just me or this girl is destined to cry in the years to come?

I mean,she makes too much noise.

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

123 Likes 27 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Hopebringer: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Oh wow...
Talk about desperation, instability and a low value woman ...

Who else wants to bet this engagement won't last beyond 5.months or if by some unrealistic stroke of insanity it does the marriage won't last beyond 12.months

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Sabadon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
cheesy

Congrats baby girl.....i wish you a happy home, but i dont trust this guy undecided

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Ballzproblem2: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
dj cuppy I will repeat it you are making a mistake,i don't care if people call me a hater ,my spirit no just align ,so many red flags,the other day he was caught with a black chick hotter than you,but you went ahead, tommorow when e bust you go run come online "shout men are scum",while ignoring the boring descent guys ,last warning.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by AZUH: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Women are very jealous at each other because someone posted her man yesterday,she decided to make official. I have two gfs and they know each other . I swear it is a dirty game

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by ntyce(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's cooking,

Waitress waiting to serve.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Joey4321: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life.

Stupid girl.

Broo.

Calm down na... It's not that serious

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by peacheslogo233: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
The whole place is getting hotter.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Falseprofet2: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hope she is not allowing the pressure of her younger sibling getting married push her.
This guy screams red flag all round

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by reeleriksen(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by emoboy4u: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.
Werey ni boboyi sha

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Marvieduke(f): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Cuppy is louding this engagement too much, she should be mature with the social media things because if the truth be told the guy doesn't look responsible like who is going to stay in a marriage for long.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Kavod: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Stupid girl.

BUT WHY? PLEASE TELL US WHY?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Lullified: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Pidginwhisper: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Desperation don hook this one

14 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by elmodee7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wishing her all the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by secretologoto86: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats oh. E no easy for people wen get money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

For this reason, I hereby release curse on you DJ Cuppy. This union will cost you more than your life

Stupid girl.

This curse has been returned to u 10 times, u evil walking time bomb

even though it looks like she's rushing things must u be so plain evil

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by cyrusmillz: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
For a girl's who's dad is a billionaire , You'd expect her to have a higher self esteem. Looks like she's really desperate to get attached to a man

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by OboOlora(f): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Mschewww desperado!
I never see billionaire pikin wey de act like slay mama before for my life.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Have shame for once and stop disgracing womanhood all in the name of I want a husband

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Corrosiveman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Don't Cry later

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by Seakay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Patience is Key.
I wish her the best tho

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by We4all: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
25 days relationship. Is she okay?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by yesloaded: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Some Nigerians & their love for foreign things so why not one of our local men grin just kidding o

I wish her the best

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by pegitov: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
If it be the will of God,

grace, blessings, patronage, protection, angelic intercession, and every good.

May God grant you more than you may have wished or asked.

Our Lady, St. Joseph, St. Florence, your Guardian Angel, pray for you.

Happy married life to every nairalander.
8 years of Buhari have thought you people to forget the good and seraphicness of marriage.

80% of Nigerians need to be re-educated post-Buhari. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by EmmyDJourno: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
At last, happy for you, May it last

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Announces Her Engagement To Ryan Taylor by VeryWickedMan: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
This breakfast will be served at night.

19 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Hafiz Oyetoro Saka: I Married Late Because Of Poverty / RMD Celebrates 33rd Birthday Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.