Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) (48260 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by TMSMedia: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2020
Enugu Police Nabs Woman For Inflicting Injuries On Her Stepdaughter (Disturbing Photos)

IgbereTV reports that a 13-year-old girl was allegedly tortured and maltreated by her step mother in Ngwo, Enugu State.

The good Samaritan who reported the inhuman treatment on the child to 9th Mile Police said "this has been going on for long'' which made him to report to the police.

The step-mother is in the custody of the 9th Mile Police Station, Ngwo, as at the time of filling this report.

https://igberetvnews.com/1357886/enugu-police-nabs-woman-inflicting-injuries-stepdaughter-disturbing-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by JAOS(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2020
everytime enugu and bad news

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by IfeanyiTheMan: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2020
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2020
@Poster, Abeg How Do you got this Bad News From, CHA E!
GOD HELP UDOKABESTLUV, so that bad women wouldn't see me.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
Why are most women wicked like this?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Officialgarri: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
This is pure madness. How can you keep inflicting such stripes and pains on a human, yet keep on with the act

I only hope this kind of terrible acts that we see lately won't make the government propose an act that bans parents from beating children. That won't work in Africa

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by PureGoldh(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Enugu just dey top chart with news wey no dey good for the ears and eyes

Some Women and wickedness dey like 5 and 6

I wonder why some of dem are stonehearted

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by SpatialKing(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by dynicks(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
The devil sef dey vex for the character of some people ...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sad.
Women preach love but are always quick to show wickedness to vulnerable ones.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by BuhariNaWah: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Harrysong has said it:

Enugu girls dem like to do, to doooo to doooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
I have noticed most women who do this evil act are usually igbos.

It happens everywhere in Nigeria and is not limited to Igbos.

Most Nigerians regardless of tribe or status/class think nothing of bringing a small girl from the village and using her as slave in the name of Housegirl

The problem with Nigeria is not in Abuja...

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Goldp5988(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
That woman is wicked

1 Like

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by ForeThinker: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
This one pass RAPE naa ...

6 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by wisdom042(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2020
Some women needs to be taken out of this planet cos they act so wicked n heartless devil self dey learn work where dem dey

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Greenbirth: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
These wicked women don't read news or what. The last woman that did the same thing is currently in police cell still another wicked witches are repeating the same act. Shame...

7 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by eleko1: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
sad bEAST !Spit sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by AFULA(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
its now I realized why my parents kick against polygamy

17 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by IfeomaOnu1: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
Yes, l am Igbo, but this is the truth. I am really worried.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Tripitaka: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:

Bravo, on this groundbreaking observation. I hope you're proud of yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Explorers(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
So sad.
Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by mazichido(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

What wrong could that poor girl have done to attract such inhumane punishment.

God please give us all good heath and wealth to take care of our offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Focusmind: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kai, poor little girl. May be she is finer than her own ugly looking kids. I blame men for all these mess.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
sad Igbos pipu are aggressively Wicked.May we not marry trouble sad sad

12 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Hezmatosky: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Am not surprised all these things happens everyday sad. What of the injuries we got from our teachers in those days?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Sebastine1994(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
0811 823 5193

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by AmazingELixir: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
embarassed

Why are these people taking out their frustrations on little defenceless children like these...there should be more severe punitive measures against such.

I really do appreciate the Nigerians exposing these inhumanity in our society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
QueenMelinda:
See another hate speech. Child Abusers should be condemn irrespective of their tribe. Restricter punishment should be meted @ these abusers.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wickedness and maltreatment isn't synonymous with any tribe or race, but few igbo women can be heartless when it has to do with taking care of kids that ain't theirs angry

4 Likes

Re: Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) by SILVERLINES: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Soon I will read of her arrest

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.