Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (26146 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Popular pastor Funke Adejumo shares romantic photo with her husband Felix Adejumo as they celebrates 35th wedding anniversary. Wow!!!

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-funke-adejumo-celebrates-35th-wedding-anniversary-with-her-husband/

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
She wrote ;

See More Romantic Photos of Pastor Funke Adejumo with her husband => HERE

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by blesskewe(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
An icon
God bless your home

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by UAE123(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by immortalityk: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enjoying tithe money
Thank God I'm an atheist

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by tenderlaw(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:
Enjoying tithe money
Thank God I'm an atheist
Which "God" exactly are you thanking as an atheist?

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:
Enjoying tithe money
Thank God I'm an atheist

Bad belle will not kill you!

It's 35years of marriage not enough to enjoy one's sweat and commitment abroad on vacations?

Both couples should be clocking 60years and above in age and u are talking of tithes money.

Keep your tithes money, nobody needs it. The kingdom of God is still flourishing without your tithe. So carry am swallow!

Teenagers are travelling abroad on vacations. You no see your life?

Keep hating O!

38 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by immortalityk: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:

Bad belle will not kill you!

It's 35years of marriage not enough to enjoy one's sweat and commitment abroad on vacations?

Both couples should be clocking 60years and above in age and u are talking of tithes money.

Keep your tithes money, nobody needs it. The kingdom of God is still flourishing without your tithe. So carry am swallow!

Teenagers are travelling abroad on vacations. You no see your life?

Keep hating O!
abeg.let's hear word
My dad is also a pastor
I know about all these 'men of God'
So spare me that crap

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:

abeg.let's hear word
My dad is also a pastor
So spare me that crap

Oh your dad is a Pastor?

Interesting.

Well if your dad happens to fall in the category of "fake demonic pastors" but carrying label of I'm a pastor upandan, then it's nobody's fault.
It's your father's choice in living a double life. No need blaming other Pastors ordained by God , who are enjoying the real dividends of servicing God in truth and spirit , saying they are using tithes monies.

Las Las you've chose to believe God does not exist in your life, so shut it! And mind your fucvking business. Remove your bad belle and envious eyes from other pastors lives.

Live your own life and face front.

Busy body. Jealous thing!

Whether u rant from now til next year, Pastor Adejumoke and her husband will always enjoy the Grace attached in serving God and stand strong in unity.

In fact you are a nobody and they don't even know u.. I'm just wasting my mb on this nonentity.

Just bounce off! Ode!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by immortalityk: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:

Oh your dad is a Pastor?

Interesting.

Well if your dad happens to fall in the category of "fake demonic pastors" but carrying label of I'm a pastor upandan, then it's nobody's fault.
It's your father's choice in living a double life. No need blaming other Pastors ordained by God , who are enjoying the real dividends of servicing God in truth and spirit , saying they are using tithes monies.

Las Las you've chose to believe God does not exist in your life, so shut it! And mind your fucvking business. Remove your bad belle and envious eyes from other pastors lives.

Live your own life and face front.

Busy body. Jealous thing!

Whether u rant from now til next year, Pastor Adejumoke and her husband will always enjoy the Grace attached in serving God and stand strong in unity.

In fact you are a nobody and they don't even know u.. I'm just wasting my mb on this nonentity.

Just bounce off! Ode!
Lol
U have been noticed
U too u are forming keyboard warrior
Oya,clap for yourself

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol
U have been noticed
U too u are forming keyboard warrior
Oya,clap for yourself

Notice me very well.

I'm not a keyboard warrior .

I'm a warrior in the real world, out there and it translates in everything I do, online and offline.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Abbeybailey(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
blesskewe:
An icon
God bless your home
An icon in scamming people using the name of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by auntysimbiat(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by wonlasewonimi: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
blesskewe:
An icon
God bless your home

Icon of a thousand dollars!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by babyfaceafrica: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
and so?
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by victorazyvictor(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
tenderlaw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin when u catch thief ...

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by saajus: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Her husband looks and smile like Patrick Doyle in that 3rd pic

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by gurunlocker: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
They even look alike....
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by citadels(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
tenderlaw:

see me see wahala. He is confused himself.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
This woman collect dollars from her members
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Phred1717: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
All tis mama thank you kids. I pray you live to this day in marriage . Cos I know boys like you can't last 3years in a blissful marriage.
immortalityk:

abeg.let's hear word
My dad is also a pastor
So spare me that crap

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by executive12: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
tenderlaw:

Good one, you got the 'atheist' right there. I didn't know that one can be an atheist and still be thanking God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Sirpaul(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Then I remember $1k �

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by executive12: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:
Enjoying tithe money
Thank God I'm an atheist

Mr. 'atheist', someone asked which God you are thanking and you are yet to provide an answer. What's up?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by lomprico(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
35 shocked
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by sexysage(m): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mama scamooo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by naijadrivablog: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
grin
I like how she teaches couples how to make their marriages work. But hanti be wan enter trouble for charging $$$ on a show.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by goshen26: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
My love for this woman no be here....

God bless your home ma

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by anonymous1759(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular pastor Funke Adejumo shares romantic photo with her husband Felix Adejumo as they celebrates 35th wedding anniversary. Wow!!!

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-funke-adejumo-celebrates-35th-wedding-anniversary-with-her-husband/

People like this are eligible to give advice not Nolly hood Rockies whose marriage is less than 20yrs will be disturbing our air space.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by money121(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
God bless her. wishing her more fruitful years.

Last time she came to my church, she sounded like a feminist. I lost interest.

But she's good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Sex Scandal: I Stand By All My Claims, Stephanie Otobo blasts Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.