Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations (49496 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Fresh Crisis Brews In South Africa As Nigerians Get Eviction Threat / Illegal Foreigners In A Truck Arrested In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by divabolanle: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2019
grin
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Flexherbal(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Sirseedorf(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Personally, south african hates Nigeria with passion, though they are fighting other migrants but they personally has a grudge again Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by DonTattaglia: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2019
One rabies- infected MOD with obvious cerebral edema banned me for speaking against South African Xenophobic attack on Nigerians..May that MOD continue to lack sense and pass it to all his/her future generations..

3 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by ctleurocollege: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerians in South Africa this year, 2019, is more than 200,000

If you're interested in studying in Cyprus, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by greggng: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2019
I wish Nigeria is a country where all nationalities can come and invest...I have seen reasons why south Africa is more developed than Nigeria. ..they are like United States of africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by FuckThaMod: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Earthquake1:

2017,That number has tripled since Buhari came to power
And when did buhari come to power? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by dianysholding(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Yep! true!!
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Ask Nigeria of the number of foreigners, they dont have. They will just project figures and publish.

NPC, NIS, and NBS sefangry

Lazy civil servants. But also traceable to the wide open borders of northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by omozu1(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
the Reason is that we are too smart they sometimes wonder how we survive against all odds

and please tell those westerners I mean those from Europe and America to come and live in Nigeria with us
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Sanchez01: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2019
mmb:
According to official South African statistics, as of 2011, 2.2 million foreigners live in South Africa.

Source: UN

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_South_Africa
I don't understand how this is useful. You pulled up a stats of 8 years ago for what reason exactly? What happened to the closest which is the 2017 South Africa Immigration report??

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by pauloskie38(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Robisky001:
So why are they mostly targeting Nigerians only? Nigerians must be a special breed from the rest.

because they know our government is weak. they won't do anything about it.they can't try that with other foreigners there.

1 Like

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by mukthar2000(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2019
we can all see that its the foreigners that keep the country growing, by the time they move back to their country I would like to see what we remain with the useless animalistic country

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Flyingngel:
See where bad leadership back home have landed us.

So bad leadership drove all those British, Germans and Italians, whose foreign population is mroe than Nigerians, in SA away from their countries?

Okay... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by bestower: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
so we are not even the majority yet we are being targeted. ....at times I wonder why we are so much hated across the globe..May God help Nigeria!
Nigerians are always smarter, more successful, and more intelligent where ever you see them among their peers... It's in built, this is why and where hatred comes in..

3 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by FuckThaMod: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2019
I can imagine those Zimbabweans committing crimes and south africans will claim they are Nigerians.. Even the Zimbabweans will say they are Nigerians.
These countries be giving Nigeria bad name angry

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2019
There are so many undocumented Nigerians living illegally in SA. These were not counted in the UN figures. That UN figure cannot be correct.

3 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
so we are not even the majority yet we are being targeted. ....at times I wonder why we are so much hated across the globe..May God help Nigeria!
You are only seeing the videos that concerns Nigerians.There could be other videos being shared in Zimbabwe and the likes?I think all foreigners are being targeted not just Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by materialproject: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2019
ok
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by patorial(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
You people talk as if you don’t know that people regard black foreigners as nigerian.

I remember back then as kid, any black actor in Hollywood is a Nigerian lol.
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by FuckThaMod: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2019
ednut1:
Documented. Undocumented go pass 100k
You always have something negative to say.. angry
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by kheny12(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
greggng:
I wish Nigeria is a country where all nationalities can come and invest...I have seen reasons why south Africa is more developed than Nigeria. ..they are like United States of africa
keep deceiving your self,united state of Africa my foot.lazy country.Nigeria is far better than them in everything.We just need good Leadership to make Nigerians better.SA na shittole country.

5 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by ghanaman5050: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2019
bonnyhope:

bros, they are descending on other nationals too
Like USA or Germany?

1 Like

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Caseless: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
South Africans are idiots wallahi. Just 2.8% of their population and they feel every job is taken by the foreigners?

Or if all the foreigners go and 4 million jobs are given to south Africans, would that make every south African citizens gainfully employed?

Only foreigners sell drugs?

South Africans will be at war with each other soon by the time they're done with outsiders. I foresee crisis in that nation.
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Duru009(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerian are been hated by foreigner's because we are hardworking, deligent and also very independent people.

May God bless and keep Nigerians across the globe.!

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
ntyce:
That statistics isn't entirely true, the population big Nigerians is far higher....

buh no matter how big, it can never be as big as the populations of their neighbors like zimbabwe and the likes.

3 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Publishing this is worsening issues. It's like the agency is sympatheizing for south Africa. The Nigerian government will do everything possible to make the south Africans and their business stay and fluorish in Nigeria despite the havoc committed against Nigerians. Even a prominent pastor doesn't want any of their businesses to be affected.

1 Like

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2019
BBM:
Wow God is indeed Great

Even the once that are from a better country still migrated to SA
that's because of their fellow whites in sa. There are many european in seychelles too that they've become part of seychelles, they are all migrants.

2 Likes

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by skallion7(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
I think the problem why SouthAfricans are always mentioning Nigerians is because they differentiate nationals.

Example is the Tanzanian that shot a taxi driver but they were accusing a Nigerian
Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Smartwave: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2019
We all know certain tribe behavior, even within Nigeria. There character, human relations. ( Not everyone can tolerate that ). They exhibited the same character in Ghana, the Ghanaians was forced to lock up there shops, I'm sure if Lagos, Kano and PH are not Nigeria city they would have experience same. :- lack of respect to host community, get money, any how, in respect of who get hurt. fake goods, drugs dealing etc. Imaging someone that did not finished secondary school or learn any vocational work, but travel abroad to find money?? He must commit crime to get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2019
greggng:
country like morrocco and algeria are in one way or the other better than sa because the country is built by their indigineuos people unlike sa that it's their white that built the city, they are the billionaires and millionaires in sa. Their blacks are absolutely trash and should the country be left for them alone, sa would be worse than sambisa forest. And white foreigners turn their because of their fellow whites their. The whites would have choosed both algeria and morrocco as their hub in africa but because of their arabic lifestyle and religion, it becomes hard. It'll be like migrating to a low budget saudi arabia and i think most liberal people don't want that.

1 Like

Re: Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations by seanjy4konji: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerians n SA go reach 50 thousand or more oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.