Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Evicted: Dead End For Venita As Her N60m Bbnaija Quest Crumbles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evicted: Dead End For Venita As Her N60m Bbnaija Quest Crumbles (513 Views)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evicted: Dead End For Venita As Her N60m Bbnaija Quest Crumbles by Izombe: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Emotions ran high during Sunday’s eviction in the BBNaija reality show as Venita had to end her quest for the N60 million star prize untimely.

As announced by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, host of the live eviction show, Biggie’s hammer descended on Venita , and she had to leave the house after gathering the lowest votes.
READ MORE >>> https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/08/evicted-dead-end-for-venita-as-her-n60m-bbnaija-quest-crumbles/

(1) (Reply)

Now I Know Why Olamide Signed Fireboy Watch Amazing Video King / Am Getting Married Soon-donjazzy(fans React) / "Stop Sharing Same Toilet With Bobrisky,to Avoid Getting Infected" - Runsewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.