Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now (3666 Views)

DPKAY ESTATE... Adjacent shoprite sangotedo / DPKAY Estate,sangotedo Facing Lekki-epe Express and Novera shopping mall / The Grandeur Abijo G.R.A 3 minutes from ajah bridge, [ XMAS PROMO 13M) WITH FR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2019
DPKAY ESTATE

DPKAY ESTATE is an arcade of magnificent surroundings and exceptional estate living, a stunning home destination for every resident who seeks uppermost tranquillity and clean aesthetics. It is the ultimate spot for rest and restoration.

Location: Adjacent, Novare shopping Mall Sangotedo, Ajah Lekki.

watch video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vktMENv6IQ

Title:Government Allocation letter and C of O
NORMAL Price: 20 million naira ( 660 SQM )
Promo Price: 17 million naira ( 660 SQM )

NORMAL Price: 10M ( 330 Sqm )
Promo Price: 8.5 million naira ( 330 SQM )

--------------------------------------------------------

Initial deposit: 5m
Payment plan: 3 and 6 months
Plot Size: 330sqm, 495 sqm and 660sqm per plot

Topography: Dry AND Swampy land

For more information please Call/whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

Neighbourhood landmarks:

• Lekki Scheme 2
• Inoyo Havens
• Abraham Adesanya Estate
• Chaplain Court
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Barracuda Beach
• Lekki Miami Beach Resort
• MX Film and Multimedia Academy
• Novare Mall
• Lufasi Nature Park
• Emperor Estate

Features:

Perimeter fencing
Gated community
Interlocked Roads
24-hour security surveillance
Electronic Resident Access
And So On.

NB: Off-plan Payment Houses are Available Upon Request.

For more information please Call/whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

follow me ON Instagram: @jejeproperty

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

With DPkay Estate , we welcome you to the taste the finer side of home.

DPkay Estate: Waiting for you

Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Title: C of O
NORMAL Price: 20 million naira ( 660 SQM )

NORMAL Price: 10M ( 330 Sqm )

PROMO PRICE: 15M ( 660 SQM )

PROMO PRICE: 11.25M ( 495 SQM )

PROMO PRICE: 7.5M ( 330 SQM )

Initial deposit: 5m
Payment plan: 3 and 6 months
Plot Size: 330sqm, 495 sqm and 660sqm per plot

Topography: Dry AND Swampy land

Neighbourhood landmarks:

• Lekki Scheme 2
• Inoyo Havens
• Abraham Adesanya Estate
• Chaplain Court
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Barracuda Beach
• Lekki Miami Beach Resort
• MX Film and Multimedia Academy
• Novare Mall
• Lufasi Nature Park
• Emperor Estate

Features:

Perimeter fencing
Gated community
Interlocked Roads
24-hour security surveillance
Electronic Resident Access
And So On.

NB: Off-plan Payment Houses are Available Upon Request.

follow me ON Instagram: @jejeproperty

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

With DPkay Estate , we welcome you to the taste the finer side of home.

DPkay Estate: Waiting for you
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 5:29am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't eat away your future and your children future
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
jejeproperties:
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later. Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later. Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
now is the time
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 3:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 2:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
new investment
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
hello
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: DPKAY ESTATE Special Xmas Promo, Facing The Lekki Epe Expressway Hurry Now by jejeproperties(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newly Renovated 3bedroom Flat To Rent In Osogbo - Osun / 100 Acres Of Land With C Of O For Sale In Iseyin / 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ikorodu Millenium Estate For Sale (pics) GONE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.