Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) (44498 Views)

My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by me5you: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haha see brother way mumu #patoranking voice �
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Boatswain: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
O boy

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by douglaschukwu: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some will blame his village people for his mumuology
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Bahddo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
A fool and his gold are soon parted.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
I cant even talk sef
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by idonuana(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
U see what i always tell those smokers? If not for smoking he would not have been with matches of lighter
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by teepearl(f): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
Highest level of foolishness...his village people have replaced his brain
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stupid people will always exist.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Money miss road.
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by banji1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
eTECTIV:
Common sense is indeed not common
U know weda na swear dem swear 4 am?
Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by Nicheey(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaiii... Did he use the car as a "Burnt offering " or what?

Sorry for the loss
E be like

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) by omobaba1759: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
OPONU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Will You Buy This 1980 BMW M1 For N275million? (photos) / Volkswagen Reopens Assembling Plant In Nigeria, After 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.