Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 (43586 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chi59:

Unlike many ladies that deceive themselves with the thoughts of marriage, she is being true to herself. She's a slay mama not interested in marriage. Some women are like that

Thinking of it now, you are right on that. If na me, I will try have them from one father sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by StephenBB(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm ready for baby number one

Warris this?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by majamajic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lawani likes small boys shining her Congo
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by KanuSE: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

I know datz snail but what's the other one?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by BarrElChapo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Local woman is on a Marathon around Africa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Funkybabee(f): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
mummy no disturb herself because of marriage, kids sure past no be everybody marriage can work for.

it's time to accept some people destiny, continue jare my dear momma keeo collecting their sperm for kids
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by victorian(f): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
The guy looks bored already.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by richPHAROAH: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
these bitches hoes are nothing but gold diggers. just look at the type of guys they always go for. after rendering his account useless, then she will come up with another excuse to be single. i no kno why these kind pipu no dey crash for plane

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by DevilhimseIf: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:
Toyin Tomato ! grin
[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by DevilhimseIf: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

True
[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by DevilhimseIf: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

It's called 'international pussy' or 'international fvckn'. grin
[/s]
[s]
KanuSE:

Uw
[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I

Oh boy! She got herself a sapeur. Forget the photo opps in a nice hotel. Whatever the guy is putting on is probably his networth.
/

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by DevilhimseIf: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

[/s]
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:
This one won't stop going for all these slay kings. She obviously has a preference for instagram husbands.

Quite understandable, since they would be more tolerant of her lifestyle.

Why shouldn't they? She pays the piper.
honestly

She parades about with fvck boys and Card-Carrying members of NFA. She has woeful taste in men, but they could just be the reflection of her

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Mushroom.... Very delicious delicacy
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ImperialYoruba: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Eehhn. grin
Are you from Abia? Make i come chop you collect award.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Eehhn. grin
Are you from Abia? Make i come chop you collect award.
200k? Step up your game
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ImperialYoruba: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
200k? Step up your game

Hahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin
You be correct babe.

I got a game even bigger than that for you. Dream higher.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Thinking of it now, you are right on that. If na me, I will try have them from one father sha grin

Madam statistician , mix business with please and get different direct sample data of male population na.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Hahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin
You be correct babe.

I got a game even bigger than that for you. Dream higher.
If the game involves making millions, I'm definitely interested.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by BruncleZuma: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
pocohantas:
This one won't stop going for all these slay kings. She obviously has a preference for instagram husbands.

Quite understandable, since they would be more tolerant of her lifestyle.

Why shouldn't they? She pays the piper.

...to lay pipes or play music?
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
safarigirl:
honestly

She parades about with fvck boys and Card-Carrying members of NFA. She has woeful taste in men, but they could just be the reflection of her

Appearances mean nothing to her... The only thing she needs in a man is his "third member".

I find it hard to dislike her... Personally, I am all about being true to oneself, and owning your life choices...

She's far better than all these pretentious ladies acting all goody 2 shoes as married women just to earn the respect of a hypocritical society, when inwardly they despise their spouses, and would like to roam free.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Kakamorufu(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
and congo dick no be small thing. He go yansh her wella grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ImperialYoruba: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If the game involves making millions, I'm definitely interested.

So you are now shifting from first baby to first million. Mmmmtchheeew... angry
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

So you are now shifting from first baby to first million. Mmmmtchheeew... angry
We will both benefit from the millions. I wouldn't want my baby to suffer naw
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ImperialYoruba: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We will both benefit from the millions. I wouldn't want my baby to suffer naw

True. grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ImperialYoruba: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
I love brownskins
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by olamakinde(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
you don spoil finish
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
olamakinde:
you don spoil finish
inside life
Re: Toyin Lawani And Her New Man From Congo, Ready For Baby Number 3 by ekaette1621: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fish is smelling somewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception / Daddy Freeze Mocks Lagos Mainland Residents Following Heavy Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.