Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him (43539 Views)

Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by StagethemTVee: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Singer Wizkid attended Asake’s Flytime show as he is seen standing next to Flytime boss, Cecil Hammond. His fans took turns to snap selfies with the afrobeat star who appeared to be enjoying the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPvFJ-tnZZM

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by AirBay: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by cocoboss(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wow!! That’s not bad at all but I dey where I dey drag chicken price

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by jarvis4: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Who God bless no man can bring down.. My geeee

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Xheegs: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Kusheer(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin concern me and Christmas

Emi Muhammed

grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by famosty(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
H
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Badgers14: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by ojuafact: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nice one starboy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Babaebe: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Popsy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by superintendents(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Une7(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Big wiz

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Itzteewhy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
I refuse to believe this is actually wizkid lol.

I thought dude doesn't like publicity and fraternizing.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Villa12(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wiskid baba

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Iamdbull: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoor something tells me say make I no quit this music say Dem go talk about me like this one day, but omo I don too spend money I swear

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by ekanx27(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na only pictures Wiz dey snap these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Crafteck1: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hw much hin charge
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Pells1: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
How is this news
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by jojothaiv(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Flytime?
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by adecamp(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Doesn’t look like it’s wiz tho

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Mkelv0106(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Runtown new album is better than WizKid MLLE album. Kudos to him for turning up to Asake concert tho, that's love.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Dagger111(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
I for be the FTC o
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by lifeandjoy: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
I love the old wizkid more

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by DrNathan: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
It doesn't change the fact that he's still a kid and talks like one too.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by money121(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Big wizz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
cocoboss:
Wow!! That’s not bad at all but I dey where I dey drag chicken price
Baba, close eye pay wateva price dey put & leave there 4 next customer.
cool

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Generalkorex(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wow
Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Gadafii: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Popsy of Nigerian artists cool

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Humility that's greater than that of Messi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Mumusaphire: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Oluwaburna

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by cocoboss(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Baba, close eye pay wateva price dey put & leave there 4 next customer.
cool
Haha boss my hand and leg dey shake like this , I no believe the price I dey hear so

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him by Triangles1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Star boy with grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Picture With Parents / Nigerians React To Davido Going For His NYSC, Blast Chioma For 'Dropping Out' / Naira Marley Reacts To EFCC Evidence Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.