Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More (4929 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Price, Release Date And Specs / The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date And Specs: Samsung Confirms Mwc Launch For S9, S9+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
let me ask u this, are u using it iPhone to launch a rocket into spaceship, are you planning to use ur iPhone in a bank as substitute for the computers there?? I don't know why u Android fans keep crying foul with your low self-esteems. iPhones is more than just a phone, it's a status symbol. If u tink iPhones are overpriced u might as well say a Rolex of 145k dolls isn't worth it since u can just buy 1500 rubber watch to tell u time abi Although I agree with some of ur points, the iPhone is not all that worth the hype but they have successfully carved a status niche for themselves. Which kind celebrity would use a Samsung, what kind of company would advertise with a Samsung or Huawei?? One thing I love about iPhones is how they have made that fashion symbol attached to their devices. They know their consumers need more than just a phone but something to brag about and that's what they are offering. Or maybe u should suggest rollsroyce to remove that logo at the front which still cost a fortune, after all it's doing nothing other than making the ride more expensive. Abi?
I've heard this type of response from a lot of pro iPhone people,
The thing is iPhone users act as if every other phone is trash and iPhones are in a league of its own...
Funny enough the only the thing that currently set iPhones apart from others in the Brand name and the unique software...
Android devices have overtaken iPhones in almost all other aspects...
When it comes to specs and functionality android devices rule, when it comes to build quality, fluid software, sense of class iPhones rules...
You guys should stop acting as if iPhones rule in all areas!!
Re: Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More by Karex81(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
rubbish, waiting for the launch of mate 30 pro.
Re: Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More by youngcash99(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Just finished watching the lunch I can't wait for this phone
Re: Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More by Typhoonsbane: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Walewestt:
Bitch please iPhones are basically just camera phones cause it's so dull and you cant actually use anything asides what the iphones give you to use, iOS 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 all looks exactly the same way and does the same thing just slightly faster so what is the hype there Gosh... have you ever wondered why no developers or Tech IT personal would not use an iPhone? Even in movies Tech companies would never use an iPhone, Think about that for a second. And Yes I just sold my iPhone x, Samsung S10 is giving me life Big time.
You’re a liar,if you’ve really used an iPhone you’ll discover that you can jailbreak and customize iPhones too,welcome to 2019 mate,you can download your movies and media and watch offline,play your games,use Xender to receive files from androids and so on.so y’all don’t have a point,you just broke.

1 Like

Re: Killer Iphone 11 2019 Specs, Price, Release Date And More by Typhoonsbane: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I've heard this type of response from a lot of pro iPhone people,
The thing is iPhone users act as if every other phone is trash and iPhones are in a league of its own...
Funny enough the only the thing that currently set iPhones apart from others in the Brand name and the unique software...
Android devices have overtaken iPhones in almost all other aspects...
When it comes to specs and functionality android devices rule, when it comes to build quality, fluid software, sense of class iPhones rules...
You guys should stop acting as if iPhones rule in all areas!!

Tell those android fan boys to stop beefing iPhone’s quality,it’s normal iPhone got more class than android that’s not to downsize the sleekness of android too for example I use and Xs Max and a android device and I’m already thinking of getting the note 10+,so most of us appreciate androids too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys / Blackberry Browsing Needed! / How To Restore Android Phones To Original Default State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.