Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... (2477 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by christiana77: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: ..... by christiana77: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: ..... by christiana77: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: ..... by missjo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Some of you take your religious leaders way too seriously,holding them to much higher standards when in fact these people are just humans doing their job. Yes being a pastor is a job and not much else.
Ma'am you have children to be concerned about, sue the charlatan for every single penny he got which may not be much going by the photos but at least you get some satisfaction.
Re: ..... by yeyeosoronga: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please, do you guys have children? If you dont, kindly ask for a divorce and move on with your life. The new wife probably never knew of your existence. However, let her know, if you want to be nice and also go to the headquarters of his new church, and let them know he is still married to you and has committed bigamy. Most old generation churches will sanction him (I hope).
If you do have children together, kindly do the same above and move on with your life. He's not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Pacify: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
If you can in all honesty cope without your husband, I’d suggest you do. He doesn’t deserve any iota of your pain and sweat. Posterity will judge him. Find yourself a partner and make him see pictures of the two of you together. Leave it st that and move on

5 Likes

Re: ..... by donstan18: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you seeking for an advice or looking for a possible means to tarnish the image of this man by violating his privacy?

Why littering his pictures? Did he scam you?

1 Like

Re: ..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Like most religious sheep would say....go.pray on it...your demon husband will come back to you.
Re: ..... by ManIzHot: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
things are happening..

Re: ..... by nkwuocha1: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Your husband is seriously under a spell.Seen several cases like this, Prophetesses stealing people's husbands.You need to seek a higher grace to break this spell.First you need to visit that church and confront them, you're in your rights if you do that.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:
Are you seeking for an advice or looking for a possible means to tarnish the image of this man by violating his privacy?

You must be mad. In fact, you are very mad. What privacy is she violating when he littered the photos on the internet for anyone to get a hold of?

Of course, he scammed her. Marrying OP, disappearing and leaving her to take the blame for the money he owed, then completely deserting her and their kids to marry /start life with another woman in another state is a scam. Scams involve deceit and dishonesty as a means to an end and this is no different.

22 Likes

Re: ..... by enoqueen: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Can you give us their Facebook id, let's litter their page. And send a copy to the blogs.
Re: ..... by ctleurocollege: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is serious adultery

If you're interested in studying in Cyprus, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/5383879/study-south-cyprus
Re: ..... by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Na wa o
Re: ..... by bukatyne(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:

Is this a question?

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:

Tarnish which image?

Yes he scammed her because he has broken the vow the both of them made to be together forever, love and cherish each other in sickness and in health till death separates them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by Pavore9: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
The marriage has already ended that is if you were truly legally married to him and it is a reality you have to face. For his mother to call you to inform you he has found another woman to marry and you should bring the children is a clear indication they want to severe relationship with you.

He has deserted you, remarried and moved on, you have to go to court to legally dissolve your marriage to him and get the court to mandate him to make provisions for the children in addition to your contribution.

Focus on rebuilding your life without him and give the best to yourself and your children.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by christiana77: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
I got the pictures from this Facebook page
https://free.facebook.com/evangelistkemi.oni/photos?lst=100007811108007%3A100014133278775%3A1566766400

1 Like

Re: ..... by tabithababy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
shocked

Haaaaa

Nkanbe
Re: ..... by Asetime: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
theButterfly:
You must be mad. In fact, you are very mad. What privacy is she violating when he littered the photos on the internet for anyone to get a hold of?

Of course, he scammed her. Marrying OP, disappearing and leaving her to take the blame for the money he owed, then completely deserting her and their kids to marry /start life with another woman in another state is a scam. Scams involve deceit and dishonesty as a means to an end and this is no different.
She was scammed big time! Worse still, by a so called pastor. To think someone doesn't even see this as a scam. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: ..... by Samps(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
He was probably pucci whooped by her
Re: ..... by meezynetwork(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yoruba men hmmm

2 Likes

Re: ..... by fekani: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
end time pastor.
madam I will advice you move on with life with your kids. it will definitely be a bitter pill to swallow but for your own peace of mind, move on and allow karma deal with him.
Karma does not waste too much time these days.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by missjo(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:

Well getting married to another while still married to her is a scam punishable by law in contemporary societies. I do not know Nigerian law regarding bigamy tho

2 Likes

Re: ..... by missjo(f): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
theButterfly:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ..... by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
meezynetwork:
Yoruba men hmmm

You dey craze, don't bring tribal bigotry here.

Op kindly go to insta gram and relate this copying instablog, Linda ikeji blog and twitter too, it's paining me C.A.C are celebrating them, they obviously don't know of the deception, and she's not even fine sef, that we can say he left you for a beautiful and endowed woman, some men sef angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by thorpido(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
You should report them to the headquarters of the church.
If you are not shy/intimidated,I'll say you should trail them and make a scene on a Sunday service.
They need to be shamed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by BigJoe19: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
christiana77:
All these pictures were gotten from Facebook. Is this not too much? The woman is even wearing a ring. See the pictures below
You are fool for bringing this issue here, that is if your story is not false why didn't you upload evidence of you and the pastor getting married, your wedding pics.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Ishilove: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2019
Madam we have heard your own part and now we need to hear from the other party.

You have posted his pictures here, but there is none showing the both of you getting married. Nairaland is not a court. If what you alleged is true then the proper media to address this is the court and his church.
Re: ..... by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Maybe he did not tell her he is married. Go to the church and expose him, then move on with your life.
Re: ..... by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2019
Marrying and remarrying, polygamy, alcohol intake, etc., are not strange attitudes among CAC pastors. Reporting to a higher authority won't do much. First and most important step is to reach out to the new woman. She's obviously in the dark.

If you get small crase, you can create a scene at the church on a Sunday. Most importantly though, start processing a formal divorce, at least, to get him to take responsibility for his kids. You should also package yourself and pray for a new man who wouldn't lie or cheat on you. It is well.
Re: ..... by fertilewomb: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Christiana77

Are you really sure both of you were married? Did he actually paid your bride Price?
It's Strange for so called man of God to behave like this.
Can you post the evidence that you were married if possible. This story is difficult to believe, especially as it involves CAC that holds morality in high standard

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter Hates My Girlfriend / I Want To Change My Surname To My Mother's Name. Pls Help!! / See The Deeper Life Pastor Who Raped 11year Old Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.