Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) (40175 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Meteng: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r shaking and u have data. And u still typed wtout going to a chemist 1st. Shows
U r a foolish scammer
grin

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by jrusky(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Visit google

Google don die long ago.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Autotech312(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r shaking and u have data. And u still typed wtout going to a chemist 1st. Shows
U r a foolish scammer

Bros, y not thank God for urself and not abuse, afterall is not by force if you don't have don't deprive others from giving him.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by GuestLog: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
KaluDav:
Dear nairalanders, please I need help. I'm an entrepreneur but things have been very difficult recently. I barely feed. As I type now. I have not eaten since yesterday. My body is shaking. I've never been this broke.
Please any amount I receive now will be highly appreciated.
This is my account details
David Kalu
Fidelity Bank.
God bless you.
The phone you are using, how much will you sell?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by francisduru: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Get well Legend, jah bless
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:
NHS go tear am beta bill......... cheesy

No. If it's an acute emergency, they will treat him for free
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
rainmoredays:
if hungry wire you well well. You go sell that your phone, but for now keep deceiving yourself.

grin sis you wicked. Him body dey shake
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by renewable1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Agabus123: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Is this man even married? Did he burn any children at all?
is married with 3 kids, and Rita his wife
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Agabus123:
is married with 3 kids, and Rita his wife
why are they not taking care of him?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

No. If it's an acute emergency, they will treat him for free

Not actually really true........

A&E would not refuse any patients, due to the emergency situation.
But the financial complications/implications, begins at A&E.......
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by gabolz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
CallMeGod:
Ignoramus. This has nothing to do with weed

Hmm igbo master
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not actually really true........

A&E would not refuse any patients, due to the emergency situation.
But the financial complications/implications, begins at A&E.......

Who said this? They treat emergencies for free. They only charge ppl who purposely want to cheat their system like non-citizens coming to give birth/maternity
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Who said this? They treat emergencies for free. They only charge ppl who purposely want to cheat their system like non-citizens coming to give birth/maternity

False......

I repeat.... No emergency patients would be refused treatments. But overseas manager's would start investigations from the moment you step into A&E........
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

False......

I repeat.... No emergency patients would be refused treatments. But overseas manager's would start investigations from the moment you step into A&E........

What investigations?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by elvisdaniels(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
U r a foolish scammer
Em no dey hungry , lie go kill em las las ������
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by akdjr(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
It is time Nigerians/Africans should think outside the box and let's put our country on the Map of developed countries around the world. Our artist spend millions they got from shows/endorsement buying expensive rides, expensive drinks and clothes when they can as well live a modest life and channel such wealth they acquire by investing it into developmental projects that will benefit them and so many others when they become less relevant in the industry.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

What investigations?

Looking into the status of the admitted patient.... Remember, all NHS patients would have an NHS number.....

Even if you don't know your NHS number, by simply punching your name and DOB into ESR, you data would pop out....

If no trace is found, alarm bells ring........ Even if your name pops out, your data could be requested...........
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Legendguru: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Looking into the status of the admitted patient.... Remember, all NHS patients would have an NHS number.....

Even if you don't know your NHS number, by simply punching your name and DOB into ESR, you data would pop out....

If no trace is found, alarm bells ring........ Even if your name pops out, your data could be requested...........

Even at that they will still treat and not charge patients
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Even at that they will still treat and not charge patients

I am not saying they would refuse to treat a patient on emergency..... BUT...... They would charge.........
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am not saying they would refuse to treat a patient on emergency..... BUT...... They would charge.........

They dont charge..abeg
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by LewinskyMon: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least he is older than Ras Kimono.
tongue
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

They dont charge..abeg

Have been admitted in A&E before ?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have been admitted in A&E before ?

Yes I have, I also work in an NHS hospital...so pls
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes I have, I also work in an NHS hospital...so pls

And have you read the policy document about overseas patients & exemptions?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And have you read the policy document about overseas patients & exemptions?

Yes. This guy is exempted because he is acutely ill.
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes. This guy is exempted because he is acutely ill.

Are you the consultant that reviewed the patient, or what's your interpretation of acutely?

Do you have his blood results or other tests conducted on the patient?
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Lifezhead: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=82096937]U r even replying me
Scammer
[Em body no dey shake again grin
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Y dem no carry'am go new-york make e rhythm as majek fasheck inna new york(one of he's sweet track)
Re: Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) by olisaemeka1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
rainmoredays:
if hungry wire you well well. You go sell that your phone, but for now keep deceiving yourself.
Chisos.....Local man cannot can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.