Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE (30685 Views)

Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools / Procedures-allocation Of Fuoye School Hostel & Off Campus Accommodation In Fuoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2019
normal thing
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by opray: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Naija nawaa ooooo
If you need designer perfume oils, WhatsApp me 08050930154.
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by WeRblessed(f): 12:49am On Sep 11, 2019
AbobbyMe:
Good News all schools in south west should be shut down they don't actually need them

They think by having schools in all their bedrooms and living rooms means they are more educated lipsrsealed
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Stillthebest: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2019
kiss

Nigeria is just getting worst because of selfish, lack of focus, wicked, and unpatriotic leaders we have day in day out since 1999....

Every project they do is mushroom in nature. Awolowo brought samples of universities to Nigeria to build a similar one. As standard and unique OAU is, Awolowo only succeeded in building just one phase out of the initial two he proposed.

Now look at a structure of a Federal University in OYE EKITI(FUOYE) just like ifako ijaye estate. A look alike of a poorly built private secondary school.

Glorified secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Sheriman(m): 1:30am On Sep 11, 2019
After Spending many Months at home roaming the Street up and down and calling off the Strike is not forthcoming some of these Students will later find Solace in any of these below Professional Jobs as many of them are recruiting young men and women.
Oloshoism
Kiddnapper
Yahoo Yahoo
Thuggery and Tout
Bandits
Laziness
Arm Robber
Rogue.
Pick Pocket
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Hoodlums
Gunmen
Assassin
Okada Riders
Menial Job Workers.
Betting Shops
Vendor Centres
Motor Park Garage.. NURTW UNIT.
DRUG CARTEL..
AGBERO.
HUMAN TRACFICKERS.
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by sharone21(f): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2019
If you need free info( zero charges) on Studying In Cameroon especially at Douala and Bafoussam, check me out. Usually 3years HND and 1year BSc course even for Nursing. All institutions are fully accredited by its Ministry of Higher Education and easily verifiable. You get automatic admission once you are ready with WAEC/SSCE or NECO/SSCE. I only need to know your name and course to study. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by vicfajeze: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2019
TOO GOOD FOR D CALENDAR
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:44am On Sep 11, 2019
greatermeme:
Many Igbo indigenes attend them too!

are you trying to console that loose imbeciles AbobbyMe or what?

will the closure stop the committing of suicide happening at unn and the premature babies scattered in Eastern universities. some people's brain
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Halexgos3(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Church Agbaza
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Halexgos3(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

are you trying to console that loose imbeciles AbobbyMe or what?

will the closure stop the committing of suicide happening at unn and the premature babies scattered in Eastern universities. some people's brain
Pelee the thing pain you.
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 11, 2019
i know say na only me way dis news no consign

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Halexgos3(m): 4:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Sheriman:
After Spending many Months at home roaming the Street up and down and calling off the Strike is not forthcoming some of these Students will later find Solace in any of these below Professional Jobs as many of them are recruiting young men and women.
Oloshoism
Kiddnapper
Yahoo Yahoo
Thuggery and Tout
Bandits
Laziness
Bro which one you dey there
Arm Robber
Rogue.
Pick Pocket
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Hoodlums
Gunmen
Assassin
Okada Riders
Menial Job Workers.
Betting Shops
Vendor Centres
Motor Park Garage.. NURTW UNIT.
DRUG CARTEL..
AGBERO.
HUMAN TRACFICKERS.

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by millionboi2: 4:34am On Sep 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
Ok......May it be resolved real soon.

If you need Original Natural Pure Honey... Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
How much?
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by millionboi2: 4:36am On Sep 11, 2019
sharone21:
If you need free info( zero charges) on Studying In Cameroon especially at Douala and Bafoussam, check me out. Usually 3years HND and 1year BSc course even for Nursing. All institutions are fully accredited by its Ministry of Higher Education and easily verifiable. You get automatic admission once you are ready with WAEC/SSCE or NECO/SSCE. I only need to know your name and course to study. God bless.
hope is not traffickin
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by wink2015(m): 4:36am On Sep 11, 2019
b3llo:
Nigeria needs to reduce its Universities for effective and efficient management. Better still, private investors should be involved in running the affair than Govt giving licence for new private University.

You just made a good suggestion.

There are too many tertiary institution in Nigeria which are poorly funded and managed especially the government owned institutions.

There is a need to merged or reduced most of the universities and polytechnic as they were set up for political reasons by our overzealous Nigeria politicians.

Take for example, Edo state that has the Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma. When Comrade Adams Oshiomole became governor of Edo state he went to establish another university for Edo state in Iyamo near Auchi his own community. Why not fix the Ekpoma university?

Botswana in southern Africa has fewer universities but with the best standard in Africa.

I am in support of private university entrepreneurs taking over some of the financially troubled tertiary institution.

Federal government can still be there to spell out the necessary framework or guidelines to avoid exploitation of our educational system by private business men.

We must also guide against the acts were non professional individual takes over the institution such as what we witness in PHCH privitization where bankers like Mrs Osibodu and retired Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar managed our electricity distribution. These were people without any knowledge in electricity management or distribution. The government of President Jonathan shared this strategic national assets to these people because they were friends of Pdp top men like Obasanjo

2 Likes

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Halexgos3:

Pelee the thing pain you.

pain me that your universities in East is nothing to write home about? is it not the same universities that breed imbeciles like you?
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by PureGoldh(m): 5:02am On Sep 11, 2019
millionboi2:
How much?

Kindly contact me on the number attached to my signature sir
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by banji1(m): 5:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Good development.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Cutehector(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Education ain't a do or die thing
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Reference(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2019
As long as education is free it will continue to be at the government's pleasure and since government cannot control how you use your reproductive organs to procreate like rats there will be no end to the vicious cycle of poverty induced angst.

Nigerians should gain some level of intellect and change the ststus wuo. This country is dying in instalments. We need responsible citizenry.... urgently. Anyone who promises you free education is just handing you a noose or a bottle of poison.
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by anonimi: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Reference:
As long as education is free it will continue to be at the government's pleasure and since government cannot control how you use your reproductive organs to procreate like rats there will be no end to the vicious cycle of poverty induced angst.

Nigerians should gain some level of intellect and change the ststus wuo. This country is dying in instalments. We need responsible citizenry.... urgently. Anyone who promises you free education is just handing you a noose or a bottle of poison.

You should clarify that you mean tertiary education as most, if not all, of the developed countries offer free education at the primary, secondary and vocational levels.
And they don't seem to be committing mass suicide with a noose or a bottle of poison. On the contrary.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by starbright4real(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Atom007(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2019
AbobbyMe:
Good News all schools in south west should be shut down they don't actually need them

Hate speech leads you to grave. Think of good for others n good shall follow u
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by xpool(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
fabinfos:
Get the latest update on happenings in FUOYE below

FUOYE CRISIS: Latest Update & Happenings
Wetin them wan take am do?
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Aplaudez(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
crazyABO:
Lol naija school lipsrsealed they turned every course to medicine undecided some people go enter age wey dem no go fit serve sad while some will enter menopause untop sch u gon graduate without getting a good job. Wheres the good standard of living we all dreamt and hoped for while growing up Even the sch is not safe cry from cultist,to gang,sadists lecturers,ASUU strike,non ASUU strike,petty thief stealing your food or gadget to relationship heart break grin e.t.c. if u graduated any university or institution in naija forget the degree or cgp you deserve a medal. Y'all are the real mvp embarassed

I can relate boss! As I dey I spent 4years for my ordinary National diploma! No carry over no extra year
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by rahztafari(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Fine. I heard it was war yesterday
Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by Dareabiala(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Lobatan...

Re: Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE by TemmyT002(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Very stubborn students.
See your lives now?
Nonsense

Conspiracy Theory:
Someone was tired of being in school or tired of an assignment and decided to make a plan to disrupt school activities...and it was done.
Kikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi State University (ebsu) Now Federal University The Name : / We Won’t Pay Staff Schools Workers’ Salaries Again – FG / Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.