Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools (13710 Views)

Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / Management Announces The Immediate & Indefinite Closure Of FUOYE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by damilola4162(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kastina State Government has ordered the closure of all schools within the state, Insidenaija reports.

Insidenaija gathered that schools in the state were supposed to end their 219/2020 section next week, but have been directed to be closed till further noticed.

Although no reason was given for the decision, the development is being linked to the Friday night bandits’ abduction of unknown numbers of students from Government Science Secondary School, Kankara.

This directive was contained in a statement by the Public Relations Officer, Ministry of education, Sani Suleiman, and it reads: “This is to inform the general public especially principals, parents/guardians, proprietors of community and private schools that the third term for 2019/2020 academic session has come to an end today, Saturday 12th December, 2020.

“Therefore, all public, community, and private schools are to remain closed till further notice.”

Recall that the state Governor Aminu Masari, had also on Saturday ordered the immediate closure of all boarding secondary schools in the state.

The directive was consequent upon the abduction of an undisclosed number of students of the Government Science Secondary School(GSSS) Kankara by bandits on Friday night.

The Governor gave the directive during his visit to the school on Saturday for an on-the-spot assessment of the situation.

He was accompanied by his Deputy, Alhaji Mannir Yakubu, and other top government officials.

The Governor, during the visit, also met with the school officials, some parents, traditional and religious leaders as well as security officials.

He said security officials comprising the military, the police, and the Department of State Security had swung into action and were on the trail of the abductors
httpsinas://insidenaija.com.ng/abduction-of-katsina-students-state-govt-orders-indefinite-closure-of-schools/

1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by BREYZ: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Vote for us, we will end insecurity, we will bring back the chibok girls, boko haram will be a thing of the past, 1 naira will be equal to 1 dollar una don win now things don worst, nobody is talking anymore. grin cheesy grin cheesy

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by PureMe01: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
#bringbackourboys...
I now believe in karma...Any zombie with anything else to say??Buhari has broken all wrong records since the history of Nigeria.

I need more of these goodnews in the regions that voted immensely for Buhari...Sai Buhari!!!

If you quote me to spill trash,go cry to Buhari cos na the Baba you vote be the the cause of your problem,no be me...if Jonathan was a devil to you,enjoy your Saint Buhari grin grin

Once again...sai Buhari till 2099!!! cos this is #fakenews from IPOB/afenifere/#endsars/ohaneze/PDP/CNN & co because North is very safe...

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by sodiqapril(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by sammyj: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
angry This happened under Buhari's government right in his state where he his currently staying. What a shame to the C in C of a once a great nation. The truth be told this are Boko Haram boys that are now still called Bandits. The army and Buratai should focus and show his strength on the so called bandit rather than going about killing innocent souls at Lekki toll gate !!!

33 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Maxikenna: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
xcept buhari changes most of his cabinet especialy in the securities offices nigeria wil continue to xperience securities challenges
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Minjim: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
The link is invalid.
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by lloydtruth: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
I will end insecurity, I will end insecurity, now insecurity came visiting right at home.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by jchioma: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Order a state of emergency.

No. Don't worry!

I forgot. It's all fake news. The whole of Nigeria is safe and secured. Sai barber!

21 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by checkmatez: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
lol
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Philipxxxx0: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
It well with them,
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Funny enough theses same people go still vote bihari, if possible for third term

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by JAWBONE(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sai Baba. Even with all this, the North is safer now than under Gej -

A deluded Arewa citizen

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Obijulius: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
The North is the litmus test for what is about to befall Islamic nations - WAR!

Don’t be fooled by the realignment in the Middle-East- a war is coming and the drums have beaten for too long already.

A war so devastating that Nigeria will never remain the same. I fear for Abuja and Jos.

Connect to your spirit person and seek the future of the North - its bleak from where I tried.

4 factions/terrorist groups are now poised for all out assault.

Mr. Buhari may have ignored the advice of Aso Rock fortune-tellers and opted for Katsina. Little did he know the first trigger will come from his backyard. It’s a bad omen. Buhari will attempt a visit to Saudi Arabia and The UK in the coming weeks.

May The Eye On The Hill Guide You!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Martinola(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
What can I say?
What went wrong with Nigeria?
Why do we only have callous and careless beings piloting our affairs?
Evil is prevailing and it's becoming normal.

4 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Generalwoodz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
What I don't understand is why the police boss rushed out like bitch on heat to denie the news when it first broke.

This country nawa

The government should allow every one to own guns. Not fulani alone

Every body should carry gun since this country is going mad every second.

8 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by ENGINEERG(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
AM LESS CONCERN ABOUT THE NORTH NOW, BECAUSE THEY DONT JOIN ENDSARS AND BORNO GOVT SAID SECURITY IS BETTER

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Senseless people, these this stop the kidnapping in the Northern states

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by solochris(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Judgement has started from within

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Upmost96(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Don't know if the leaders are totally blind not to see that the rate of insecurity is alarming

2 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by NafeesaAA(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
If Buhari was a Southern President, we would have been inducted with claims that Northerners are using Bandits and kidnapping to make his "Government Ungovernable"
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Ade3131: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Viknat:
Funny enough theses same people go still vote bihari, if possible for third term

Ask them right now if Buhari should be unanimously given a 3rd term ticket, you'll see all of them saying Yes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by DoubleEngine007: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
I thought Police said it was fake news

12 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by yaki84: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
PureMe01:
#bringbackourboys...
I now believe in karma...Any zombie with anything else to say??Buhari has broken all wrong records since the history of Nigeria.

I need more of these goodnews in the regions that voted immensely for Buhari...Sai Buhari!!!

If you quote me to spill trash,go cry to Buhari cos na the Baba you vote be the the cause of your problem,no be me...if Jonathan was a devil to you,enjoy your Saint Buhari grin grin

Once again...sai Buhari!!!
Bros no time to waste on pity and cries for those wey love baba more than their self.
Sai baba...
4+4+4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by JoeEeL(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please when will they implement the indefinite closure of Whatsapp?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Ade3131: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
I'm echoing what Zullum said. North is safer now compared to GEJ tenure.

Pls Nigerians, don't cry more than the bereaved.

Besides, who gave the students the clearance to return to school?

The principal most be sanctioned for allowing students back to school when the area has not been certified cleared by the Army.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Judolisco(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
They should Pls release those boys....
Nigeria is on autopilot - Prof wole soyinka
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by tnerro1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ade3131:

Ask them right now if Buhari should be unanimously given a 3rd term ticket, you'll see all of them saying Yes.

So why worry yourself about them?
Re: Abduction Of Katsina Students: Katsina Orders Indefinite Closure Of Schools by Duplik8t77(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lai Mohammed should regulate or rather bring down social media ASAP.

Too many fake news flying around. How many times will we tell these IPOB miscreants that the north is just as secure as the White House and Aso rock.

From all of us zombies at BMC , nairaland chapter nationwide we say our darling bubu has really disappointed us.

Thunder faya us zombies for deriving joy in suffering and smiling

buhari is a failure. which kind wahala be this now

we have become objects of ridicule to wailers.

That is what goes in the mind of manna and Co. but 30k pittance won't let them voice out.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Great Ways To Spend ASUU Strike Or Any Holiday Period / FG Accused Of Abandoning Chibok Girls On Scholarship At American University Yola / University Of Ghana Admission Still On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.