Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan (12079 Views)

MERIDIAN BOULEVARD ESTATE AJAH. BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / DREAMCITY ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH! BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / Genesis Court Ajah, Buy, Build & Live Already Habitable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say how much I love you.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:17am On Dec 23, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say how much I love you.
new plan
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2019
those who delay always wish they did early
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:47am On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2020
I wish a happy and prosperious new year, welcome to your year of prosperity, promotions, investment and progress
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2020
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
What’s the payment plan breakdown for the 3 years period
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by Sprumbaba: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2020
All these look good until you are scammed.

After being scammed by Femab Properties in Diamond Estate, MTN Memcos for flats allocation, I will never touch any Estate Land again in Lagos. Land of Scammers.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by Sprumbaba: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2020
TobsAutos:
What’s the payment plan breakdown for the 3 years period

Becareful.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Becareful.
Thanks!
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 2:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Sprumbaba:

After being scammed by Femab Properties in Diamond Estate, MTN Memcos for flats allocation, I will never touch any Estate Land again in Lagos. Land of Scammers.
Why didn’t you prosecute them..
A lot of lawyers out there to handle your case pro bono...
And to be honest,I dislike PMB,but the Justice system has some sanity now under his watch
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 2:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Sprumbaba:

How much did they scammed you of?!
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by Sprumbaba: 2:42am On Jan 06, 2020
TobsAutos:

How much did they scammed you of?!

Any time you want to buy land, always buy land that you can put blocks on immediately.

I have lost money on the following:
2 lands in Mowe
1 in Magboro
1 Flat allocation with Memcos Estate by MTN
1 land beside Amen Estate
1 Land in Ikorodu by Set Homes
1 Land in Diamond Estate Sangotedo by Femab.
Some of these are well know companies. It does not matter.

I have given up on this country. If I had spent my money on the US real estate, I should be rolling in Milli.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by Sprumbaba: 2:47am On Jan 06, 2020
TobsAutos:

Why didn’t you prosecute them..
A lot of lawyers out there to handle your case pro bono...
And to be honest,I dislike PMB,but the Justice system has some sanity now under his watch

Nigerian laws does not work like that.

My lawyers already wrote Femab they never responded.
Doing a petition to EFCC soon and escalating things to court case and soldier for their marketing manager.

The Memcos case is in court. We were only paid back 10%. Forget the rest. It was the Exco that embezzled the fund.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
jejeproperties:
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 1:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Nigerian laws does not work like that.

My lawyers already wrote Femab they never responded.
Doing a petition to EFCC soon and escalating things to court case and soldier for their marketing manager.

The Memcos case is in court. We were only paid back 10%. Forget the rest. It was the Exco that embezzled the fund.
Chai
If the court system doesn’t work,visit an Oracle in Benin or Ibadan and get their ass worked up...
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by TobsAutos: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Any time you want to buy land, always buy land that you can put blocks on immediately.

I have lost money on the following:
2 lands in Mowe
1 in Magboro
1 Flat allocation with Memcos Estate by MTN
1 land beside Amen Estate
1 Land in Ikorodu by Set Homes
1 Land in Diamond Estate Sangotedo by Femab.
Some of these are well know companies. It does not matter.

I have given up on this country. If I had spent my money on the US real estate, I should be rolling in Milli.
Don’t give up easily but then if your assertions are true,you really have paid your dues..prosecute them legally over this wanton scam and go diabolical on their issue especially the MD of this firms,don’t give them a chance to dupe another person...visit Benin or Ibadan for some strong otumopkor
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
jejeproperties:
those who dalay always wish they did earlier
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:27am On Jan 08, 2020
now is the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders / 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW ( WHICH IS BETTER design) / Mini Flat, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Flats For Rent @ Ota, Ogun State .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.