Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders (12083 Views)

The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders / Promo On China's Largest Online Store For Builders -- Www.builderunion.com / NEED FOR BUILDERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2010
This is Lawrence Liu. I worked in Nigeria for two years and now I am in China working in a big group company as overseas business manager.
     Our company, Builder Union Group Co., Ltd. is registered in Hong Kong and incorporated by eight large-scale factories with its scope covers furniture, sanitary wares, kitchen cabinets, doors, tiles and other building materials and interior & exterior decorations.
     We are able to provide one-stop purchase for house builders, estate developers, hotel contractors and project managers and we are able to offer a competitive China-Factory Door-to-Door Price. By doing this, it will help you to reduce the cost largely comparing with buying from Nigeria market.
      And we also need distributors, marketers and sales agent in Nigeria market.
      For more information, welcome to visit our website: www.builderunion.com, or any inquiry, pls contact me. Looking forward to any kind of cooperation with you.

Lawrence Liu
Builder Union Group Co.,Ltd
www.builderunion.com
Email: lawrence@builderunion.com
Skype/Yahoo IM: lawrence_liu_china
Tel: +86-18604442201
+86-15044084488

1 Like

Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2010
How do you feel about it? Is it beautiful?
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
If you are interested, call me or Email: lawrence.exporter@gmail.com or lawrence@builderunion.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
up~~up~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2010
too busy.~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
your email will be replied soon
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2010
smileyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
Terms for Distributors already sent. We can also serve for individual buyers and house builders.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2010
smiley wink cheesy ;DDook luck
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2010
smiley~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2010
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2010
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
Builder Union Group 6th Meeting of Board of Directors
Anne Zhang 2010-12-23
This afternoon the 6th meeting of Board of Directors was held at multi-functional international meeting hall in Centinio International Hotel, Foshan. The participating directors widely discussed the problems that arose during integration course of the group and finally reached memo for next move of the company. Also, the directors exchange their views on global strategy of the group and new development and new situation that invading into the world home-living industries. In addition, Lawrence Liu, International Business Manager/Director gave report to the board on draft for setting up sales agent and distributors in Nigeria and African market. Mr. Zhang Bingyu, Group Strategy and Development Manager/director gave report on how to balance domestic and overseas market on supply and quality control of the group factories.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
happy xmas and happy new year~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
QUALITY FIRST. INTEGRETY FIRST. FRIENDSHIP FIRST.
BEFORE DOING BUSINESS, MAKE FRIENDS.

-------BUILDER UNION GROUP
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by ajileko: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2010
I like some of the items you have on your website and I will be interested in doing business with your company. Do you have a store or display area in Lagos so the we can physically see these items ?

Thanks.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
We do not have a store right now, but that's why we can offer you a factory direct-sale price.Anyway we will have distributors soon and give me your Email, I will tell you where you can see our items in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by ajileko: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2010
Check your mail. I've sent you one.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
I will reply you soon, these days too busy.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
new year , new beginning
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 8:35am On Jan 01, 2011
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
good luck~~~~~~
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 5:00am On Jan 02, 2011
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mini Flat, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Flats For Rent @ Ota, Ogun State . / Intercontinental Hotel Tower Becomes One of Nigeria's Tallest Buildings / Your Idea Of A Modern Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.