Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership (22258 Views)

5 Car Parts Potholes Can Damage / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / 5 Car Noises You Should Not To Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by iknowexperts: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrDvc:
What is this
I have been posting on naira land to reach front page but nothing happened.
But someone just registered on naira land today and his first post reach front page

Some truth bro... I glanced through your posts, and they are hardly educative, informative or entertaining.

Try putting any or all of these ingredients in your future posts and then you stand a chance of making front page.

For one, check out this particular post we're reading, it's educative, and informative at least
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by Neldrizzy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
nkemdi89:
I went to a car shop at jabi yesterday to price this popular Toyota Corolla, despite it was Nigerian used, the seller tagged it at 1.3 with all visible faults, that car has had an accident , it is not carrying the first body cos it has been sprayed and panel beated. I just priced and went away, most first timers fall into such traps.
is the car stand around that sandralia hotel road? Close to Chidda??
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by JB4life: 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Apple2:
If u walk away on me i will let u go and give it to next client that comes pleading on a particular amount that could be slightly OK for me. Plead with him what u av then go if he can't help u. Is simple. He can call u back bcus u pleaded with him not bcus u walked away

Walk away strategy works well. No need pretending. It forces the seller of good or service to tell the real last acceptable price.
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by nkemdi89(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Neldrizzy:
is the car stand around that sandralia hotel road? Close to Chidda??
Close to car bazar.
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by jrondit(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2019
nkemdi89:

Close to car bazar.
How well do you know about carsbazr cars condition?
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by nkemdi89(f): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
jrondit:
How well do you know about carsbazr cars condition?
Those ones are worst , the rip off sellers and sell high to buyers , with the vehicles in bad condition.
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by jrondit(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
nkemdi89:

Those ones are worst , the rip off sellers and sell high to buyers , with the vehicles in bad condition.
Really, I'm processing car financing with them while doing inspection I wasn't allowed to drive around just to start and check. Though the car is worth it but my fear is detecting hidden fault after agreement is signed known to them but they won't open up.
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by nkemdi89(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
jrondit:
Really, I'm processing car financing with them while doing inspection I wasn't allowed to drive around just to start and check. Though the car is worth it but my fear is detecting hidden fault after agreement is signed known to them but they won't open up.
That is how they do, and the moment you sign, you can't come back and tell them you detect any fault.
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by jrondit(m): 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
nkemdi89:

That is how they do, and the moment you sign, you can't come back and tell them you detect any fault.
Thanks anyway, I will be very careful with them

1 Like

Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by xavierx: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: 5 Car Pricing Mistakes To Avoid In Car Dealership by jrondit(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
xavierx:
All these stress just to buy car?
Go to Toyota dealership and get a new car at fixed price. Saves you headaches.
I can’t afford one at the moment but I need car financing at the moment and want to start a transport business with it ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Planes, Traffic Lights & Tyres : Find Out Why They Have “standard” Colours / Most Googled Car Brands In 2018 / Reasons Why Your Car Consume Much Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.