Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

School Management Information System - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / School Management Information System (1978 Views)

A Comprehensive School Management Information System With 16 Modules / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / A Ready Made Project Report On Hospital Management (information) System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Management Information System by jwadel: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Dear Nigerians,

If you are sincerely and genuinely looking for just the advanced school management information system and the most sophisticated students academic records manager that best suites your school in Nigeria; a software with the BEST QUALITY OF INTERACTIVE REPORT SHEETS to intrigue PARENTS, just save your time, visit www.schoolmodel.net and learn more about School Model FX 2012 or call 08066102457,07054434875. It is the best in Nigeria so far. Thanks.

Re: School Management Information System by binkabir(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
hello, Chairma Jwadel
your website is not showing and u are advertising
can u please fix ur site and create a demo of ur product so that visitors can see i live and not , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: School Management Information System by jwadel: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Dear binkabir,
I did not give a website address but email address. The domain u have logged on to is a DNS server. If you need a life demo, you can request for it to be mailed to you through your postal address. email info@jwadelsolutions.net for more information.
Regards.
Re: School Management Information System by binkabir(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2010
before the say a word please answer the follow.
1. is ur application an online Management system ?
2. was the programm design by U?
3. which framework or language did u use (open source or license)?

thanks
Re: School Management Information System by jwadel: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2010
Dear binkabir,
With respect to your question,
1. The application is an Administrative Back-end Solutions that runs on a LAN infrastructure.
2. Yes I am the Chief programmer and Project Manager of the application development.
3. The program was developed purely in Visual Basic Dot Net and has its database hosted on a MySQL Server for easy integration with PHP front end applications that would be hosted on the web to harness the information on the local database and for data acquisition. It is of no use to place core administrative functions on the web. But applicable information can be made available on the web for maximum security to be achieved.
Thanks.
Re: School Management Information System by binkabir(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2010
well well well

thanks for all the information im actually a programmer like u and i have already deployed this school managment portal to so many school in Abuja and Niger State
i thought u ar a PHP programmer n i flet we can make a group of programmers that we make thing easy we new jobs come in (sharing the coding life)
please visit my demo
www.portal.betasoftnigeria.net

thanks
my works.
www.zumahealthtrust.org.
www.minervasportng.com.
www.betasoftnigeria.net
Re: School Management Information System by saisatish: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2010
Check out new and advanced  [size=28pt]School Software or School Management Software  or School Management System [/size]
Re: School Management Information System by jwadel: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2010
Your School Management Application is good. Thanks for your comments. Cheers.
Re: School Management Information System by binkabir(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2010
@ saisatish

what pride do u have to be import software in this time of need for developers in Nigeria?

please use custom software proudly Nigeria made
thanks
Re: School Management Information System by binkabir(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2010
@ saisatish

what pride do u have to be importing software in this time of need for developers in Nigeria? undecided undecided undecided

please use custom software proudly Nigeria made cool cool cool
thanks
Re: School Management Information System by ditguru: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2010
@binkabir
pls mail me ur phone no realdayo@ymail.com.
Re: School Management Information System by xoxogg(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2010
funny,I once worked on a school application a while back. It has some modules like yours in it and more. I started it off to while a way time, finally got into it big time, the completed modules were working perfectly and realized I could actually sell it. Problem is i wasn't really thinking when i started it so i made it a full windows App n realized 'll have to convert it to an online system to make it more marketable. But i already have so much i'm working on, i totally forgot i had something like that, somewhere. Thanks for reminding me. I'll make it a point to get back to it. grin grin grin

binkabir:

well well well

thanks for all the information im actually a programmer like u and i have already deployed this school managment portal to so many school in Abuja and Niger State
i thought u ar a PHP programmer n i flet we can make a group of programmers that we make thing easy we new jobs come in (sharing the coding life)
please visit my demo
www.portal.betasoftnigeria.net

thanks
my works.
www.zumahealthtrust.org.
www.minervasportng.com.
www.betasoftnigeria.net

(1) (Reply)

E-ticketing Project Material / I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design / Pin And Scratch Card System Made Easy With Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.